Noobzor
Noobzor

[Request] Eximius Seize the Frontline

Post by Ecthelion75 »

Game Name: Eximius Seize the Frontline
Game Engine: Unreal Engine 4
Game Version: 1.0.0
Options Required: Cheat Table with:
  • Infinite Resources (Money, Energy and Ammo)
  • Infinite Player Health/Shields and Ammo (With Reload)
  • No Reload (Optional)
  • Infinite Player Cash
  • Instant Build and Upgrade
  • Infinite Grenades
Steam Website:
Game Website: [Link]

Edit: Only for offline play.

amathur
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: [Request] Eximius Seize the Frontline

Post by amathur »

++

Venom_Hunter
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Venom_Hunter »

+++

Venom_Hunter
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Venom_Hunter »

Когда обратят внимание на данный запрос? Ведь просили ещё с марта, сегодня уже август

kharaa
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kharaa »

+1 for 1.1 version

frozenheal
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by frozenheal »

Venom_Hunter wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 6:31 pm
Когда обратят внимание на данный запрос? Ведь просили ещё с марта, сегодня уже август
bruh
this are regular people , they are not getting paid for this work and they owe you nothing

Venom_Hunter
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Venom_Hunter »

frozenheal wrote:
Sun Sep 26, 2021 9:36 am
Venom_Hunter wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 6:31 pm
bruh
this are regular people , they are not getting paid for this work and they owe you nothing
Ясное дело, это понятно что без обязательств. Но если в целом ресурс не "умер" и ребята не разбежались - хотя бы ответ или обратная связь была бы очень кстати)

Venom_Hunter
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Venom_Hunter »

Ну что, есть новости?

Venom_Hunter
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Venom_Hunter »

The campaign was scored on this request ... Yes, maybe the game is not so popular, but this is not an indicator)))

Venom_Hunter
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Venom_Hunter »

Okay, people, everything is clear with you. There is no point in persuading anyone or asking for anything. I think that enough time has passed to implement any simple table according to the request indicated earlier, or mercantile interest is pursued, or they simply scored on the request. I think that this post can simply be buried, otherwise if someone was interested in doing something useful for donations, they would have indicated this long ago. I understand that this game did not realize itself as a full-fledged release, but still there is an audience that is interested in the needs, since such a post was made here. In the vastness of the entire Internet there is not a single suitable functionality requested in this post, one could at least look at this to take part in the implementation of something useful. And do not hate me for writing such messages that I could have done something myself a long time ago. If I had thought, I would have done and did not participate in such posts, perhaps I would have posted my work here. And this is how it looks from the outside in such a way that people who can, but for some reason do not do anything, but at the same time indicate that they are not obliged to do this in view of some reasons, since you need to do it yourself - as you think how does it look like? Will you go learn it and do it yourself? Well, let's take any case where there are similar conditions and views, you, just like here, on a voluntary basis, without any obligations, financial or legal, joined some kind of group. For example, it will be a club of anonymous alcoholics (maybe funny, but for some reason it seemed to me that this is an example here by the way). And then one of the participants who entered expressed his problem or need, and they say to him: "Dude, no one here owes you anything, get out yourself as you want and how you can, we know how to do it, but we have no time, or we are not obliged to help you in that...". Excuse me for a long message, but honestly, it boiled over ... I see such posts not in single copies. But I do not consider this resource a single one for a multi-million audience. It is easier here, there are like-minded people and applicants. I consider it reasonable that compromises can be found at some point in such matters.You can just skip my opinion by, or challenge it, but I think I'm not the only one, at least here. Indeed, after such situations, the circle of people who begin to think about the uselessness of this resource expands.

LeFiXER
LeFixer
LeFixer

Post by LeFiXER »

Generally, the requests are seen by people here and the very same people decide if they want to provide something for it. There are many people who make requests, download tables and do not even give a single thanks; these people "hit and run" so to speak. It's discouraging for people that do have the knowledge to release things so willingly because others are quite quick to take the work for themselves.

As you have pointed out by now that much time has passed since your initial request, I would advise that you attempt this target yourself. There are plenty of resources, even in this community, which can guide you in hacking Unreal Engine games. Not to mention that if you have questions, there are adequate sections for you to ask them.

Venom_Hunter
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Venom_Hunter »

LeFiXER wrote:
Fri Dec 30, 2022 8:31 pm
Generally, the requests are seen by people here and the very same people decide if they want to provide something for it. There are many people who make requests, download tables and do not even give a single thanks; these people "hit and run" so to speak. It's discouraging for people that do have the knowledge to release things so willingly because others are quite quick to take the work for themselves.

As you have pointed out by now that much time has passed since your initial request, I would advise that you attempt this target yourself. There are plenty of resources, even in this community, which can guide you in hacking Unreal Engine games. Not to mention that if you have questions, there are adequate sections for you to ask them.
In short, it is clear that on this resource the meaning of this thread is lost ... There is no point in making a request if people who "can, but do not want" see it and simply scroll through the feed. The issue of donation is relevant, who believes that he can "take it and dump it" - they will still be. But there will be those who will thank with a coin for the work done (believe me, there will be such people too).