What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: [REQUEST] Cartel Tycoon

Post by thefool246 »

TwiSTeD^MiND wrote:
Sat Jul 30, 2022 11:35 pm
thefool246 wrote:
Sat Jul 30, 2022 5:48 pm
Hello, I am a fool and I cannot get this to work. In previous versions of both the game and cheat engine I was able to directly edit the amount of Legal Money I had. Now I cannot do that nor will this table work for me. When I try to run the first script it returns this, "Error: No process selected..."

I can run the Tools script, FNamePool scanner, Dissect Code, but I honestly have no idea what I am doing there.

When I run Dissect Code in Memory View I don't know what values, if any, I ought to be filling out for the custom ranges or if there is something I am meant to select that I don't see.

If anyone could help I would appreciate it.
For Legal Money is pretty straight forward, just enter the value of your current Legal Money amount [ scan type: Exact Value , Value Type: 4 Bytes] , then First Scan to get the initial address.

After that run the game for a bit for the Legal Money amount to change, then change the Scan Type to either Increased Value or Decreased Value based on the changes of the amount and hit Next Scan.

Same goes with Dirty Money but you need to see at each building that store the money to get its amount, its not global like Legal Money. So you will only change the amount at that particular building instead of for the whole amount.

Now if only someone can share how to increase the Capo/Lieutenant power and experience is greatly appreciated.
I did exactly what you said but nothing comes up when I enter the Legal money amount. I ran in administrator as well. Could there be an issue with selecting the process?

Kaedus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kaedus »

thefool246 wrote:
Hello, I am a fool and I cannot get this to work. In previous versions of both the game and cheat engine I was able to directly edit the amount of Legal Money I had. Now I cannot do that nor will this table work for me. When I try to run the first script it returns this, "Error: No process selected..."
have you tried selecting the game process before trying to include the script there?

thefool246
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by thefool246 »

Kaedus wrote:
Sun Jul 31, 2022 12:05 pm
thefool246 wrote:
have you tried selecting the game process before trying to include the script there?
I have. The box along the top changes from "No Process" to the number preceding the title. (ie,00002750-Cartel Tycoon)

When I try to search the amount of Legal Money it just gives me that windows ping sound and nothing populates in the Address box. To be clear there are no found addresses. Not simply that found ones are not showing.

CaesarCzech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CaesarCzech »

So the table crashes, Unreal engine and other stuff just gets stucks but Fnamepool scanner makes cheat engine unstable and it stops responding outright.

Edit: Okay it appears it Unreal tick launches in 7.3 neither 7.2 or 7.4 Work Fnamepoolscanner still crashes stuff

markswe
Cheater
Cheater

Post by markswe »

So? Is it updated??????

Kaedus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kaedus »

markswe wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 4:34 pm
So? Is it updated??????
so, what does not work at all except for 1 graphical display of the strength of lieutenants?

thamibn
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by thamibn »

Mine was loading now it cannot load unreal engine anymore I can only load tools and the rest of the staff there what happen I am stuck.

thamibn
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by thamibn »

thamibn wrote:
Sat Aug 20, 2022 7:21 pm
Mine was loading now it cannot load unreal engine anymore I can only load tools and the rest of the staff there what happen I am stuck.
Oops sorry wrong process it's working now.

zottel
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zottel »

is there a way to change the upkeep of the LT?
or the time until the next payment? (in my current save I have to pay my LT every 12h)

zottel
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zottel »

sorry for double post :)
Cake-san wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 1:53 pm
hentai-sama wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 12:05 pm
I found 2 values for amount of trucks in warehouses in 4b but anytime i change one of them game crashes.Did anyone manage it?
It crashed because your're directly increase the array size without actually adding any element object into it, so, when the game trying to read the data, it gets invalid object...

The easiest way is to edit the blueprint before loading save game or reload the save game, so game will create the object according to blueprint...

Code: Select all

local list=getAddress('[[[GEngine]+GameEngine.GameInstance]+GameInstance.BlueprintLinker]+BlueprintLinker.Buildings')
local Name=getAddress('BuildingData.Name')
for i=0,readInteger(list+8)-1 do
  local pointer=readPointer(readPointer(list)+i*8)
  local name=readPointer(pointer+Name)
  local len=readInteger(name+0x30)
  name=readString(readPointer(name+0x28),len*2,true)
  print(string.format('%016X : %s',pointer,name))
end
can someone add this to a table / to the existing (from Cake-san), i am too stupid for this. :)

markswe
Cheater
Cheater

Post by markswe »

Has it been UPDATED? =)

gorsan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gorsan »

up

NikeLover
Cheater
Cheater

Post by NikeLover »

Please update.. Table doesnt work with newest update...

Only work ignore resource limit and Extra resource :(

NikeLover
Cheater
Cheater

Post by NikeLover »

Kaedus wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 7:01 pm
markswe wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 4:34 pm
So? Is it updated??????
so, what does not work at all except for 1 graphical display of the strength of lieutenants?
Cartel Tycoon v.1.0.0.4445 Patch is out. Nothing work in table except Ignore resource limit and extra resource :shock:

Floont
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Floont »

Ditto, I tried too with the new update and nothing works except the resources.