Re: [REQUEST] Cartel Tycoon

Post by archilles89 »

Kaedus wrote:
Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:07 pm
archilles89 wrote:
Tue Aug 24, 2021 4:57 am
get we get an update please
what doesn't work? I sit playing with all the options
So far I've only had problems with modifying character's powers. It shows as ?? on the value.

Kaedus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kaedus »

archilles89 wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 5:05 am
So far I've only had problems with modifying character's powers. It shows as ?? on the value.
it's broken 3 or 4 patches ago. "Stats.Power" with ?? is the power in profile. "Power" is the actual strength of the character in battles - change it

Plinio
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Plinio »

I'm wondering if its possible to change the game date, I want to start prior 1990, using cheat engine i have found something but I don't know how that stuff works, anyone can help me? Thanks!

ElectroBeam
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ElectroBeam »

Cake-san wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 4:21 am
Here :ph34r:
Update 1
- Fixed power
This table work on the last update :)

markswe
Cheater
Cheater

Post by markswe »

Please someone fix it =) the caracther power i used to have 100 its so fun pls fix it

NikeLover
Cheater
Cheater

Post by NikeLover »

ElectroBeam wrote:
Thu Mar 31, 2022 7:34 pm
Cake-san wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 4:21 am
Here :ph34r:
Update 1
- Fixed power
This table work on the last update :)
There is "final version" atleast for now :D 1.0 version and new drug Heroin and Food... So please we need upadate :wub:

Kaedus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kaedus »

NikeLover wrote:
Tue Jul 26, 2022 7:51 pm
There is "final version" atleast for now :D 1.0 version and new drug Heroin and Food... So please we need upadate :wub:
I sit and play with the table. What in it does not work with 1.0 except for one menu about Power?

Coga
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Coga »

Potentially dumb question here, but if it is at all possible, could we have an option to unlock everything?

ubc24
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ubc24 »

Coga wrote:
Fri Jul 29, 2022 5:49 pm
Potentially dumb question here, but if it is at all possible, could we have an option to unlock everything?
would also love a way to unlock everything ahead of time - have been enjoying the game but can't imagine playing playing the hard story mode anytime soon after the regular one

or even a save game if someone can upload theirs - i'm playing the gog version

afraidless
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by afraidless »

So since the game has been "fully released" (even tho it still gets updates daily) maybe in a week or so there could be an update :)

thefool246
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by thefool246 »

Hello, I am a fool and I cannot get this to work. In previous versions of both the game and cheat engine I was able to directly edit the amount of Legal Money I had. Now I cannot do that nor will this table work for me. When I try to run the first script it returns this, "Error: No process selected..."

I can run the Tools script, FNamePool scanner, Dissect Code, but I honestly have no idea what I am doing there.

When I run Dissect Code in Memory View I don't know what values, if any, I ought to be filling out for the custom ranges or if there is something I am meant to select that I don't see.

If anyone could help I would appreciate it.

TwiSTeD^MiND
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TwiSTeD^MiND »

thefool246 wrote:
Sat Jul 30, 2022 5:48 pm
Hello, I am a fool and I cannot get this to work. In previous versions of both the game and cheat engine I was able to directly edit the amount of Legal Money I had. Now I cannot do that nor will this table work for me. When I try to run the first script it returns this, "Error: No process selected..."

I can run the Tools script, FNamePool scanner, Dissect Code, but I honestly have no idea what I am doing there.

When I run Dissect Code in Memory View I don't know what values, if any, I ought to be filling out for the custom ranges or if there is something I am meant to select that I don't see.

If anyone could help I would appreciate it.
For Legal Money is pretty straight forward, just enter the value of your current Legal Money amount [ scan type: Exact Value , Value Type: 4 Bytes] , then First Scan to get the initial address.

After that run the game for a bit for the Legal Money amount to change, then change the Scan Type to either Increased Value or Decreased Value based on the changes of the amount and hit Next Scan.

Same goes with Dirty Money but you need to see at each building that store the money to get its amount, its not global like Legal Money. So you will only change the amount at that particular building instead of for the whole amount.

Now if only someone can share how to increase the Capo/Lieutenant power and experience is greatly appreciated.