Game Engine: Unity
Game Version: 1.0
Options Required: Resources pointers

Veav
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Derelict Void

Post by Veav »

Too dumb to find pointers or make scripts, but the resources are in floats. You should end up with ten or so addresses. Only one of them is the one you mean, but changing all of them at once does the trick. (Just don't freeze them - game no likey that - but it has no problem with giving yourself thousands, the warehouses appear to be completely cosmetic with no storage limits.)

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by VampTY »

For IGG Version 1.0 (8_10_12) and you'll need Cheat Engine 7.2 to use this table, i've done only two options, also morale is = 100 (you can modify it on your own risk) and resources are set to 500 (don't add too much, the game won't know what to read!)..only this version i have (since i don't own it, so will either work or not).You can also deactivate the options when you've had your fun!
Best of luck, pimps
!

Morale
Resources
Attachments
Derelict Void.CT
(1.91 KiB) Downloaded 61 times

olifr
Cheater
Cheater

Post by olifr »

I played the steam version.... I think a lot of people will get very annoyed by the game.
With some help the game is ok for the price.

I found food, hydrogen, Waste Water, Water, Carbon, Co2, O2, organic and the best of all was the "Mission-Progress" or Task Progress Pointer... i added some pointers. You can easyly update the Pointers if you see where they are.

Dont freeze the "mission-Progress" that might crash the game. Just enter a high enough value of like 4444 or later 9999 or 55555. This will shorten your trips to no time. But first start the trip and dont use it while another task is open. It works most of the time if you have nothing to do and you started a trip. The value starts then from 0 and sometimes it restarts a few times from 0.
You sometimes you need to add the value 2-3 times until the value stays on your value.
The Pointer memory values also change a lot. So be fast if you enter it and it will work.
Dont freeze it...or save the game before you try that. It will end all task in no time....
Maybe it kills all the fun....So think about that ;-)

AND
there is even a bigger hint...the save game is NOT encrypted....
So you can save and change EVERYTHING. You can see the real values.
Just save and take a peek....make a copy of the save change a thing and save again and
than use a file compare tool like total commander and you will find the value very easy.

And save your Save game before you click "WIN" to have another shot to end the game.
And you can even write protect the save game and win a lot of times ;)

Dont use the "Day" value. Its useless and might also cause problems with your mission time.
Derelict Void_olifr.CT
(23.01 KiB) Downloaded 44 times