REQUEST Idling to Rule the Gods (Steam version)

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Fulgu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: REQUEST Idling to Rule the Gods (Steam version)

Post by Fulgu »

Yeah, I tried to fix them but couldn't. Too lazy to do real reverse engineering to make them work. What has been done was by instinct mainly looking on the jumps parts. Don't want to translate the functions from x86 assembly to a more understandable language.

royalhell
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by royalhell »

Fulgu wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:13 pm
Yeah, I tried to fix them but couldn't. Too lazy to do real reverse engineering to make them work. What has been done was by instinct mainly looking on the jumps parts. Don't want to translate the functions from x86 assembly to a more understandable language.
Ah, Thats fair and it seems like it didnt work like i first thought either xD i though it was a "infinite use" case instead of still being limited to 100 a day. Also seems like todays update broke the pet auto finish again(There was Tier 4 equips added to the game so its kinda easy to see why it was patched)
Edit: HP Recovery boost is also broken

Fulgu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Fulgu »

I'm gonna make some fix soon. Didn't play since early august

Fulgu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Fulgu »

I made a fix of everything that was broken and "creation speed boost" is now working.
Attachments
Idling to Rule the Gods.CT
(50.34 KiB) Downloaded 161 times

Valignat49
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Valignat49 »

could we get an update?, for me I get an error that says "the bytes at Premium:UseLuckyDraw+93 are not what was expected", that and when ever I use the initial lucky draw I always get 5 god power no matter what lucky draw results I have selected.

sean840610
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sean840610 »

Valignat49 wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 4:44 am
could we get an update?, for me I get an error that says "the bytes at Premium:UseLuckyDraw+93 are not what was expected", that and when ever I use the initial lucky draw I always get 5 god power no matter what lucky draw results I have selected.
mine is working,GP or crystal slot,but can not let unlimited draws work,and dungeons cheats

Fulgu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Fulgu »

sean840610 wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 10:54 am
Valignat49 wrote:
mine is working,GP or crystal slot,but can not let unlimited draws work,and dungeons cheats
I didn't find a solution to make unlimited draws work. In my case dungeons works if I set them before doing any action when I launch the game (the screen with patch logs, play button, "Enable Offline progress", etc). But after pressing the play button some doesn't work, yeah

royalhell
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by royalhell »

Valignat49 wrote:
for lucky draw, just use item campaigns + an Item clicker i got over 1k draws in 5-10 mins from using the pets in the screenshot below they are evolved into all Adventurers, You could replace one with the Lucky draw pet for more lucky draws, I just havent personally got mine to over 1m growth yet, Also an easy way to level up Dungeon/Class level is by making as many alchemists, and just make them constnatly run 1 "Nothing" and you can get like 10b a night with some pets and an upwards of 100b/night with alchs like Question, Vaccina, Potion, Rose, Seal, Slime, and Whale iirc, They all earn more Alch exp than the rest for some reason

sean840610
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sean840610 »

Fulgu wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:13 pm
sean840610 wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 10:54 am
Valignat49 wrote:
I didn't find a solution to make unlimited draws work. In my case dungeons works if I set them before doing any action when I launch the game (the screen with patch logs, play button, "Enable Offline progress", etc). But after pressing the play button some doesn't work, yeah
thanks,before click play button,all the cheats is working except unlimited draws,that's good enough.

Valignat49
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Valignat49 »

I think they updated recently, cause a few of the function aren't working, and idk what happened, gonna test it with the activate everything from the beginning trick.

royalhell
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by royalhell »

Valignat49 wrote:
Sat Sep 04, 2021 4:53 am
I think they updated recently, cause a few of the function aren't working, and idk what happened, gonna test it with the activate everything from the beginning trick.
You have the updated version? They all work for me

viewtopic.php?p=207430&sid=665368ef1fd5 ... f7#p207430 This is the updated table

Valignat49
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Valignat49 »

they work as long as you activate them before doing anything(otherwise then infinite draw), but a few of them, trip the cheat sensor if you have them on too long, so there is a need to turn them off and on. plus some of them are a little finicky. plus i think there have been an update or two. haven't checked

royalhell
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by royalhell »

Valignat49 wrote:
Tue Sep 07, 2021 7:22 am
they work as long as you activate them before doing anything(otherwise then infinite draw), but a few of them, trip the cheat sensor if you have them on too long, so there is a need to turn them off and on. plus some of them are a little finicky. plus i think there have been an update or two. haven't checked
Theres certain triggers for you to be labeled as a Cheat god, But all Cheat god does is, prevents you from going on the leaderboard with a cheated account to keep the LB fair while also letting people like us do what we want. on the other note Updates doesnt necessarily mean a change in the code, There was one update, but it didnt break anything that wasnt broken already(The unlimited draws), but for draws, I posted my method of Easily racking them up above

lykansakgy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lykansakgy »

Funciona todo menos los lucky y las dungeon pets, ya intente activarlo apenas inicia el juego pero da igual no jala, no se si abra alguna otra forma para activar las dungeon instantanias

Gracias por la tabla, disfruto jugar usandola

BaconR
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BaconR »

Hello, could someone look at the last table viewtopic.php?p=207430#p207430 and update it, the option for dungeons is not working anymore.
Thank you for taking the time to read this.