statman
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

The Life and Suffering of Sir Brante

Post by statman »

Name: The Life and Suffering of Sir Brante
Game Engine: Unity
Game Version: 1.0
Options Required: Change Willpower, Determination, Perception, Nobility, Ingenuity, Spirituality
Steam Page:
Note: The game hasn't come out yet, but there is a demo which (after a very brief session of data mining) I found actually has the full game within it.
Don't really mind whether it's a trainer or table, but would prefer table.
Last edited by statman on Thu Mar 04, 2021 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ciphas123
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: The Life and Suffering of Sir Brante

Post by ciphas123 »

It would seem that all the characteristics are in 4 byte. I got determination to 10 in the first chapter.
Also, the engine is unity.

statman
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by statman »

ciphas123 wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 2:27 pm
It would seem that all the characteristics are in 4 byte. I got determination to 10 in the first chapter.
RIght. Sorry bout that. I started the post before I looked through the files and found out it was unity, but I guess I forgot to change it. Also, I tried to get the characteristics, but kept getting too many results. Anything in particular you did to find determination?

ciphas123
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ciphas123 »

statman wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 4:55 pm
ciphas123 wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 2:27 pm
RIght. Sorry bout that. I started the post before I looked through the files and found out it was unity, but I guess I forgot to change it. Also, I tried to get the characteristics, but kept getting too many results. Anything in particular you did to find determination?
I am pretty new to cheat engine myself, so cannot offer too much help to you; but ultimately you will find two addresses that reflects on the particular characteristics you are looking for, sometimes three. Since I am not capable to make a table yet, my advice is this: you can start with zero as the first search, and gradually reduce the number of results. In the first chapter, normally when you hit level 3 you can already determine which two addresses resembles the specific characteristics you are looking for.

Silverwind30
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Silverwind30 »

statman wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 4:15 am
Note: The game hasn't come out yet, but there is a demo which (after a very brief session of data mining) I found actually has the full game within it.
Don't really mind whether it's a trainer or table, but would prefer table.
Also, you can use a save editor if it`s easier for you.
C:\Users\REPLACEBYYOURUSER\AppData\LocalLow\SEVER
And search online save editor on Google.

To change a value with cheat engine, just search for the initial value at start of the game (new scan) and when you gain a point, do a next scan. Continue until you find the correct temporary value and change it. Works very well on willpower as it changes often.

fearlessengineer333
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by fearlessengineer333 »

Can get values through 4 bytes however unable to log all values before important decisions are made. save.dat file unable to be edited.no luck with mono either.

fearlessengineer333
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by fearlessengineer333 »

Navigate to where Silverwind30 recommended: C:\Users\REPLACEBYYOURUSER\AppData\LocalLow\SEVER
Focus on two files, Autosave.dat + testsave.txt
You'll want to edit both of those the same.
Use: [Link] to edit the dat file.
Use 4 bytes in cheat engine to locate what the exact parameters are called in the dat file.
Curiosity = Perception, Activity = Determination, etc
Not sure about the relationships but you can 4 bytes those as well. Cheers!

I think in most cases you can only edit the dat file on the website I offered. After finding out what most of the values mean there's no need to use cheat engine any longer. Just backup your saves until you figure out a process. The testsave.txt file simply helps you identify some of the values in the dat file.

ALSO Beware. Changing relationships WILL potentially screw up your later game. Only change to the base minimum in order to meet requirements.
Last edited by fearlessengineer333 on Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

dumnorix
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dumnorix »

Yeah I can't get it to work tried everything, editing testSave, trying to get 4byte values still get too many, need a table, mostly for willpower

statman
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by statman »

fearlessengineer333 wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:02 pm
Navigate to where Silverwind30 recommended: C:\Users\REPLACEBYYOURUSER\AppData\LocalLow\SEVER
Focus on two files, Autosave.dat + testsave.txt
You'll want to edit both of those the same.
Use: [Link] to edit the dat file.
Use 4 bytes in cheat engine to locate what the exact parameters are called in the dat file.
Curiosity = Perception, Activity = Determination, etc
Not sure about the relationships but you can 4 bytes those as well. Cheers!
Appreciate it. I found that to change relation, you each character is assigned a number. Lydia is 1, Stefan is 2, Robert is 0, Gloria is 3, Nathan is 22, Tommas is 4, and so on and so forth. Nobility is "discipline," Ingenuity is "cunning", and spirituality is spirituality

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Here is a table that will let you edit everything:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15451