Outriders Demo

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
ThatOneGuyFrank
Noobzor
Noobzor

Beginner help

Post by ThatOneGuyFrank »

Hey all, I've done maybe 10 hours of regular farming on this game until I really thought about it, it's a damn demo. So I've used some trainers before, but this is all kinda new to me, before I just downloaded the injector, flipped some switches on it and played the game. I see this forum is super helpful, it's nice to have a small community about this kind of thing. So first, where exactly do I manually start up the game, I saw "C:\Steam\steamapps\common\OUTRIDERS Demo\Madness\Binaries\Win64" but I'm not exactly sure where I enter this in. Also, where do I go to change up the EAC again? Thanks!!

DocSquare
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Outriders Demo

Post by DocSquare »

Idlehands88 wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:35 am
Captain America wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:50 am
4x4F wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:40 am

Can you share how you got the ID then?
+1 this would be greatly appreciated :)
Idlehands88 wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:28 am

The IDs change everytime you launch the game.
very interested in the above. Cheers
Add me on Discord and I can show you how to find the IDs

-removed-
How do I add you on discord?

Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 860000023 »

Idlehands88 wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:25 pm
Just finished all my armor pieces :D All pieces have the same 10 Stats on them, gives me a total of 278k HP.
Spoiler
Can you tell me the FNAME of the clothes? I can go to DUMP FNAME by myself. But I don't know which is the outfit.
For example, UpperArmor_01_01_01 is a top

Dichter
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Dichter »

glitch für epic gear, einfach die uhr in windows eine stunde vorstellen und dann gibt es neue items das kann man sollange machen bis epic kommen dann rauskaufen .-) vielleicht hilft es ja einen cheat dafür zu finden für den trainer

glitch for epic gear, just set the windows clock one hour later and then there are new items at the vendor this you can do until epic gear apears and then you can buy it from the vendor, maybe this helps to find a cheat for epic gear selling from vendor.

Chrom21
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Chrom21 »

There was a message from the manufacturer that everything that was earned by trainer or cheat engine or by time, the account will be reset by the date. Where it has not yet been used! on twitter!!!

enaske
Cheater
Cheater

Post by enaske »

Chrom21 wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:23 pm
There was a message from the manufacturer that everything that was earned by trainer or cheat engine or by time, the account will be reset by the date. Where it has not yet been used! on twitter!!!
The only items I need is Armor now =(

PS: Pretty sure you can bypass this account whipe ;)
Sad part is, we have to find a propper EAC Bypass once release is live.

Chrom21
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Chrom21 »

enaske wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:39 pm
Chrom21 wrote:

okay, how should you bypass the lock or reset from the manufacturer? I've now tested some legendary ones and some mods don't work, like Iceberg doesn't work properly.

i would much rather farm armor builds for pyro and assasins.

lefomel
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lefomel »

aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 7:00 am
Alright added some scripts to it and fixed the populate pointers for shards and resources.

Modify weapon fire rate affects enemies too and I'm too lazy to modify it so figure it out. We'll see what happens on April 1st.

Ok for some reason I can't get the weapon modify to work. The armor one works just fine. I'm highlighting / entering the weapon view as normal but the table won't populate and everything remains with ??????. What am I doing wrong?
Everything is set up the right way as all other aspects of the table, and other tables too, work fine.

Captain America
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Captain America »

Chrom21 wrote:
Please provide source to your information!

INOSMOKING
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by INOSMOKING »

Captain America wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:05 pm
Chrom21 wrote:
Please provide source to your information!
I see here.[Link]

Captain America
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Captain America »

INOSMOKING wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:09 pm
I already posted about this information that's why I requested for the sources.

Its interesting because im pretty sure the guy who posted it responded to my original post about it. I just confirmed, I originally posted this on page 7 with him responding back.

I wouldn't jump to conclusions as this would only make new people to this thread confused. Just keep in mind anything is possible!

Cheers

INOSMOKING
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by INOSMOKING »

Captain America wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:14 pm
INOSMOKING wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:09 pm
I already posted about this information that's why I requested for the sources.

Its interesting because im pretty sure the guy who posted it responded to my original post about it. I just confirmed, I originally posted this on page 7 with him responding back.

I wouldn't jump to conclusions as this would only make new people to this thread confused. Just keep in mind anything is possible!

Cheers
If they do it, we will change it back again.
cheers

alxrite15
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by alxrite15 »

Is there a way to speed up the timer on the vendors so we can cycle through Epics?

ThatOneGuyFrank
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ThatOneGuyFrank »

enaske wrote:
Chrom21 wrote:

So I've got very little idea what's going on here, how are they able to tell if I've just used the speed cheat or the insta-kill cheat? Explain it to me (if possible) as if I just started looking into this kind of thing

alxrite15
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by alxrite15 »

ThatOneGuyFrank wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:07 pm
enaske wrote:
Chrom21 wrote:

EAC is never really that hard to bypass and I don't much will ever be done. But, who knows?

So I've got very little idea what's going on here, how are they able to tell if I've just used the speed cheat or the insta-kill cheat? Explain it to me (if possible) as if I just started looking into this kind of thing
The only matrixes that they are probably looking at are the save time on file vs what you have earned. There is no way for them to know when you turned on the cheat. If the game crashes and you are sending in the reports then that could give them a hint, but other than that. There is no way they know for sure. People that played for 6 hours and have 25 Legendary drops will more than likely be rolled back. Could be more or less who knows? That's why this kind of thing is always a risk. But this is just what I think and what I have seen in the past. Also, EAC is a joke. I do know one thing, they wont ban anyone. That would be pretty dumb on their part. Ban you before they can take your money? No, they will ban you AFTER you buy it. So, don't cheat after launch if you aren't willing to take the risk.

I used this on an alt Steam account to just play with levels and see the others skills on all the classes and see other equipment and mods. It is fun to do. That account will surely be rolled back. But, I don't mind. lol