[REQUEST] Voidigo

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
hal9000
Cheater
Cheater

[REQUEST] Voidigo

Post by hal9000 »

Game Name: Voidigo
Options Required: infinite life, infinite bullets/durability.
Steam Website:

The game is a nifty roguelike with a good sense of humor, I've managed to find the value for the currency (with a simple 4bytes search) but for the hell of me I can't find the life values. Any help would be appreciated.

lololle098
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: [REQUEST] Voidigo

Post by lololle098 »

bump

KAWA
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KAWA »

After a quick check- health is a double value type. Search in range 1-100 and narrow down after taking one hit.
About 5-6 entries should cover it. Sadly it resets in every world (set of connected maps with boss).

In-game, green-ish, 'run' crystal currency (one used in health/ammo stations or with trader) I think is also double, two entries.

gooling
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gooling »

:) :)

This game is so much fun

Unfortunately, there are no TRAINER & CT :oops: :-?

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

Use this and look through Global Variables for any with 'debug' in the name. There is godmode, ghostmode, invisible, and a debug_weapon bool that allows you to change your weapon to any in the game along with spawning ammo containers. Have at it.

Ride_A_Pig
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Ride_A_Pig »

I can help you if I have this game.

StarComm
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by StarComm »

aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Sun Dec 26, 2021 10:54 pm
Use this and look through Global Variables for any with 'debug' in the name. There is godmode, ghostmode, invisible, and a debug_weapon bool that allows you to change your weapon to any in the game along with spawning ammo containers. Have at it.
So, I've looked at your other posts on this and I'm not sure I understand exactly how to enact these hacks. I generated Global Variables and then dumped names, and I have four-digit codes for the functions, but I don't understand what to do with those codes. Any help?

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

StarComm wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 2:31 am
aSwedishMagyar wrote:
So, I've looked at your other posts on this and I'm not sure I understand exactly how to enact these hacks. I generated Global Variables and then dumped names, and I have four-digit codes for the functions, but I don't understand what to do with those codes. Any help?
Enable 'Generate Global Variables', there should be a new record that is labelled 'GlobalVariables'. Then select that record and enable it to reveal the variables, select them all and organize by description and look for anything with 'debug_' in front of it. If it is something you want to Enable, change the value from 0 to 1. That's it, don't bother with the other stuff because it's really not necessary for this game and it's a bit too advanced for someone just starting.

hal9000
Cheater
Cheater

Post by hal9000 »

aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 11:33 pm
StarComm wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 2:31 am
aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Enable 'Generate Global Variables', there should be a new record that is labelled 'GlobalVariables'. Then select that record and enable it to reveal the variables, select them all and organize by description and look for anything with 'debug_' in front of it. If it is something you want to Enable, change the value from 0 to 1. That's it, don't bother with the other stuff because it's really not necessary for this game and it's a bit too advanced for someone just starting.
First of all, thank you for the help, that said what do you mean when you say "reveal the variables", where do I look them up? Because after generating Global Variables and enabling the record nothing happens, no new records are generated...

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

hal9000 wrote:
Sat Jan 01, 2022 11:46 am

First of all, thank you for the help, that said what do you mean when you say "reveal the variables", where do I look them up? Because after generating Global Variables and enabling the record nothing happens, no new records are generated...
My bad, I didn't realize I had changed the index correction value. You will need to open the Enable script and modify the following:

Change this:
GM.Strings.IndexCorrection = 0-0x186A0

to this:
GM.Strings.IndexCorrection = 0

After that it should work properly.

hal9000
Cheater
Cheater

Post by hal9000 »

aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Sat Jan 01, 2022 11:53 am
hal9000 wrote:
Sat Jan 01, 2022 11:46 am

My bad, I didn't realize I had changed the index correction value. You will need to open the Enable script and modify the following:

Change this:
GM.Strings.IndexCorrection = 0-0x186A0

to this:
GM.Strings.IndexCorrection = 0

After that it should work properly.
Tanks m8! You Rock! :mrgreen:

DarkThinkHuman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DarkThinkHuman »

aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 11:33 pm
Hi,
I never used your GameMaker template before, its really really nice, great job man!
Mh I was always thinking about buying Game Maker to analyze it :lol:

Im curious may I ask -> did you buy Game Maker to compile tests yourself or did you reverse it just from avalaible games?

btw coz Im a lazy person, super simply modification of aSwedishMagyar 's script:

Code: Select all

function generateGlobalVariables()
	local globalBase = getAddressSafe('gml_GlobalVariables')
	collectGlobalVariables()
	local varList = GM.Object.Dict['Globals'].Variables
	if varList == nil then return end
	local topRec = createGlobalHeader()
	local base = "+GM.Object.Dict[\'Globals\'].Variables[\'"
	for name,offset in pairs(varList) do
        if string.match(name,"debug") then
        createRecord(name,base..name.."\']",topRec)
        end
        end
end
if anyone don't want to search trough all the global variables for the debug stuff ^^ replace this in the Enable script then the Generate Global Variables script will only show debug related global variables.

thanks again for your great template!
I wish you all a happy new year

BlackStarDark
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BlackStarDark »

Hi, I'm completely new to this but I managed to turn on godmode and stuff by using the debug variables as said here, however I'm not able to spawn weapons or change em since I don't have the codes to do so, is there any way to obtain those somehow? any help will be appreciated.

pgain2004
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pgain2004 »

1.0 released

henr19
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by henr19 »

Hello! I apologize for my ignorance, but could someone give me a tutorial on how to use gamemaker ct on Voidigo to spawn items and weapons? Thanks!!!