Diablo III EC YuZu Version

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Survival
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Diablo III EC YuZu Version

Post by Survival »

my version is Diablo III Eternal Collection v2.6.10.72837 (v786432 from Feb 20, 2021) Yuzu Emu for PC.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Survival wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:48 pm
my version is Diablo III Eternal Collection v2.6.10.72837 (v786432 from Feb 20, 2021) Yuzu Emu for PC.
..and your Yuzu version is..

Survival
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Survival »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:00 pm
Survival wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:48 pm
..and your Yuzu version is..
it's (Yuzu 456). thanks for your hard work you’re awesome.

makotech222
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by makotech222 »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:43 pm

Yup thats part and parcel with writing cheat tables for games on emulators. The difficulty of writing cheat scripts depends on the emulator, for sure. I recently did the table for MGS4 on RPCS3. It had the same issue of 1 instruction, multiple operations. I managed to solve it because the emulator had static memory locations for most things, and I was able to check the value of one of the registries in order to decide if I should modify the operation or not.

Switch emulators have the same issues, but I think D3 has some extra code to make it more difficult to hack; I've written tables for other games like Fire Emblem Three Houses which was much more stable and easier to write for.

The actual opcodes don't seem to change much between emulator versions though, unless the devs do some kind of major refactor/rewrite. So tables tend to be pretty stable across multiple versions.

DarkThinkHuman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DarkThinkHuman »

SmexySkullZz wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 5:12 am
You can easily change everything you need with the save editor here : [Link]

XP,Gold,Gems,Paragon, even some values directly like the main stats ( so you can beat T16 as Lvl 1 in theory ), give rings 3 sockets ( weapons dont work, only 1 socket ). Just try it out its quite simple to use and regular cheats are obsolete.
Hi,

ehhh maybe im stupid :( but can you explain me how to edtit gold/gems with the D3Studio savegame editor?
Can't find it, and google does not help me...

pls help :(

Survival
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Survival »

DarkThinkHuman wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:37 pm
SmexySkullZz wrote:

XP,Gold,Gems,Paragon, even some values directly like the main stats ( so you can beat T16 as Lvl 1 in theory ), give rings 3 sockets ( weapons dont work, only 1 socket ). Just try it out its quite simple to use and regular cheats are obsolete.
Hi,

ehhh maybe im stupid :( but can you explain me how to edtit gold/gems with the D3Studio savegame editor?
Can't find it, and google does not help me...

pls help :(
try this video it may help you.
[Link]

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

So far so good:

We'll see what else I can come up with. I'm not that happy with the result, as the scan process takes roughly 25-30s for 1 single array of bytes. Imagine if I add several more... Need to find a way to get from yuzu.exe to allocated VM(s).

EDIT #1: The resource right of Gold.. that's 0/500.. what's it called? Cuz in the Inventory array, it's the next one in the chain :)

EDIT #2: Got it.

DarkThinkHuman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DarkThinkHuman »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 11:09 pm
So far so good:

We'll see what else I can come up with. I'm not that happy with the result, as the scan process takes roughly 25-30s for 1 single array of bytes. Imagine if I add several more... Need to find a way to get from yuzu.exe to allocated VM(s).

EDIT #1: The resource right of Gold.. that's 0/500.. what's it called? Cuz in the Inventory array, it's the next one in the chain :)
that are the (blood) shards.

so if i find the gold with CE then i can also edit the shards? thanks, good to know!

Survival wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:42 pm

try this video it may help you.
[Link]
thank you very much! i will look into it!

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ Yeah. From what I could gather, there are 20 resource types you can acquire in your Inventory. I can change their 0 values, but unfortunately I see just symbols as they are added or removed (+/-). They're not yet enabled somewhere in the GUI (don't even know where they'll show up).

makotech222
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by makotech222 »

I managed to find a 4 byte that somewhat represents the cooldown for a skill. It starts at value 121 when skill is ready, and drops to 0 after using skill and slowly fills up. For testing purpose, this is the Monk level 4 skill. Might be different for other skills.

Freezing or setting this value doesn't seem to do anything, though. Need to find where this value is coming from, but its been a bit difficult. Might help someone else find it, though.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Welp.. the compiled x64 ASM for a VM may not always be the same (so scanning for aobs won't work properly all the time, for everyone). Furthermore, some functions are JIT-compiled. Meaning, like with many other emulators or Unity, the code is compiled ONLY when needed. So.. your aob may not be found due to 2 critical reasons: a) ASM may not look the same (slight variations, but enough to break an aob); b) the code was not YET compiled :D An example: Moving from main menu into game world, enabled my reader script, didn't work. Had to go out on the fields, kill something that drops money, then opened inventory. After that, the script worked.

SmexySkullZz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SmexySkullZz »

chrisreddot3 wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:36 pm
SmexySkullZz wrote:

do you know how to resurrect a dead character hardcore
By not dying or at the start giving him few thousand vit. Not possible to res that.

ign1z
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ign1z »

makotech222 wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:41 am
ign1z wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:37 am
with this kind of emulator, i have trouble finding a good AOB ... without getting my pc slowed down massively
but at least now i am playing at act 3 using my attack speed hack, i just use simple search and freeze value

just search this array of byte :
* * * * * * * * * * * * 1A F1 FF FF * * * * * * * * * * * * 1B F1 FF FF * * * * * * * * * * * * 1C F1 FF FF * * * * * * * *
you will get 1 address , take the it and set as float ...

and then search for this array:
* * * * * * * * * * * * C7 F0 FF FF * * * * * * * * * * * * C6 F0 FF FF * * * * * * * * * * * * C4 F0 FF FF * * * * * * * * * * * * C2 F0 FF FF * * * * * * * * * * * * C1 F2 FF FF * * * * * * * * * * * * C0 F0 FF FF
you will get 2 address , take the FIRST ONE and set as float ...

those value represent the cooldown value
Hmm these aobs aren't working for me on ryujinx. Any tips on what values the cooldown look like? I'm trying to find them manually by scanning floats but i can't seem to find them.
ach sorry if its not working for you, this attack speed aob is somewhat inconsistent.

for easier and more direct approach,
1. equip any weapon, and then press triangle (i'm using xbox joystick) and look for attach speed value ... it should be 1.24 or such ...
2. just search for float of that value
3. after finish, equip another weapon that has different attack speed then look the stat again ...
4. search again ... you should end with only 2 address containing the attack speed. Add both, change and freeze it at value 8 ( at least this is the only code i use to finish the whole game ... haha

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

makotech222 wrote:
Hmm these aobs aren't working for me on ryujinx.
viewtopic.php?p=179754#p179754

viewtopic.php?p=179809#p179809

Going manually seems to be the only way to go. Reminds me of games on Android and always having to scan each time you play a level... :D

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

makotech222 wrote:
Hmm these aobs aren't working for me on ryujinx.
Any pointers in installing this on Ryujinx? I wanted to see the difference, as Yuzu lags and sound stutters. Youtube video or w.e. So far, I think hacking these emulators is a waste of time, not to mention the bugs and lag in the game. So I kinda see it as not worth my time. But I've not given up yet, so if I can make the experience a bit more stable and enjoyable, thus skipping over the boring steps (installing, configuring), I can worry/focus on other aspects that are more interesting.