Re: Diablo III EC YuZu Version

Post by munakis86 »

WoW You are all Great Guys !!!

micmic0000
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by micmic0000 »

@makotech222 - hi, i tried to scan float value so far it work for - for example - tried to increase my INT and VIT stats to 10B - it works well but it wont save the value when you exit the game not like the money mem hack using 4 bytes

so what i do example - INT is 200 i scan 200 first using float let it finish the scan / i either add an item or remove an item from equip with stats on item with intelligence (ex Wand with +10 intelligence) so if I remove that item when it was equipped my INT will become 190 for example, i scan again the 190 using float and usually i get 2 address from their I add them to the table in CE and change their value. You can go as high as +Inf value.

I hope my instruction is clear, if not ill just make a video later - do let me know - again im noob also to using Cheat Engine :)

screenshot - [Link]

SmexySkullZz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SmexySkullZz »

You can easily change everything you need with the save editor here : [Link]

XP,Gold,Gems,Paragon, even some values directly like the main stats ( so you can beat T16 as Lvl 1 in theory ), give rings 3 sockets ( weapons dont work, only 1 socket ). Just try it out its quite simple to use and regular cheats are obsolete.

SmexySkullZz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SmexySkullZz »

micmic0000 wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 3:01 am
@makotech222 - hi, i tried to scan float value so far it work for - for example - tried to increase my INT and VIT stats to 10B - it works well but it wont save the value when you exit the game not like the money mem hack using 4 bytes

so what i do example - INT is 200 i scan 200 first using float let it finish the scan / i either add an item or remove an item from equip with stats on item with intelligence (ex Wand with +10 intelligence) so if I remove that item when it was equipped my INT will become 190 for example, i scan again the 190 using float and usually i get 2 address from their I add them to the table in CE and change their value. You can go as high as +Inf value.

I hope my instruction is clear, if not ill just make a video later - do let me know - again im noob also to using Cheat Engine :)

screenshot - [Link]

Thats a very bad way of changing it. I tried that first too but at some point they try to reset always and if they cant or the memory alloc changes the games crashes.

Just use the save editor, location of the save file ("account.dat") is: C:\Games\Diablo III - Eternal Collection\user\nand\user\save\0000000000000000\0C7F5A7F5CFD826E7DC3AADF46176220\01001B300B9BE000 .

Just give yourself like few k paragon or modify the stats directly works perfect.

micmic0000
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by micmic0000 »

@SmexySkullZz thanks for the help - I did try the save editor and it works great!!! :)

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Interesting. How does it work? It's like that CEMU emulator with Breath of the Wild? I mean.. is the functional logic similar? I'd be interested in giving it a go if someone PMs me a link to download everything I'd need. To work with the same version you guys have.

hafidz1311
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hafidz1311 »

Hey guys, I tried the save editor & I can't seem to edit my character's attack speed above 100% even though I've already put 500 inside the save editor. Anyone know why?

And thank you SmexySkullZz for providing the link to the save editor

Edit 1: Tried to modify a belt with movement speed increase stat but the game capped it at 25% only

Survival
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Survival »

the editor works really great huge thanks for the developers of D3Studio, but you have to exit from the game and load the save file from the editor and tweaks stuff back and forth, also you can't get an instant cooldown for the skills or infinite mana, we really need a cheat table for this game.

Camp49918
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Camp49918 »

Could you add "Infinite HP" and "One Hit Kills" in addition to "Infinite Mana" in the script? please! thank you.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

How do I activate the mouse/keyboard? (Got this: " DIABLO III ETERNAL COLLECTION – V2.6.10.72837 (V786432 FROM FEB 20, 2021) + YUZU EMU FOR PC ")

Survival
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Survival »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 3:39 pm
How do I activate the mouse/keyboard? (Got this: " DIABLO III ETERNAL COLLECTION – V2.6.10.72837 (V786432 FROM FEB 20, 2021) + YUZU EMU FOR PC ")
Emulation > Configure > Controls > Input Device > Keyboard/Mouse. thanks and good luck.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Survival wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 4:58 pm
Emulation > Configure > Controls > Input Device > Keyboard/Mouse. thanks and good luck.
I don't think you folks realize, but some of you may be running on a certain YuZu version which has the stuff in separate menus. The one the build I mentioned comes with is 456 in version:

The settings you've mentioned are already set-up in that pane:

..and I get no reaction from the mouse. The keyboard, yes. I can configure stuff. But not the mouse.

EDIT: Managed to set it like this:

So now Mouse1 is used for movement (keep pressed and a bit shabby). Mouse2 will be used to fire and interact.

makotech222
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by makotech222 »

lol its probably best to use a gamepad XD

Also note, there are 2 switch emulators, Yuzu and Ryujinx. Ryujinx tends to be a bit better about emulation, but yuzu tends to be a bit faster. D3 works perfectly in Ryu so I prefer that.

chrisreddot3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by chrisreddot3 »

SmexySkullZz wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 5:12 am
You can easily change everything you need with the save editor here : [Link]

XP,Gold,Gems,Paragon, even some values directly like the main stats ( so you can beat T16 as Lvl 1 in theory ), give rings 3 sockets ( weapons dont work, only 1 socket ). Just try it out its quite simple to use and regular cheats are obsolete.
do you know how to resurrect a dead character hardcore

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

makotech222 wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:05 pm
lol its probably best to use a gamepad XD

Also note, there are 2 switch emulators, Yuzu and Ryujinx. Ryujinx tends to be a bit better about emulation, but yuzu tends to be a bit faster. D3 works perfectly in Ryu so I prefer that.
Then this topic is crap. I can tell you several reasons:

1) Each emulator works differently. Say you pick Yuzu.
2) Each version of Yuzu works differently. Say you pick version 456.
3) Whatever someone does for 456 (am not talking about scanning values; but scripts) will most likely not work for another Yuzu version.

The same goes for the other emulator.

You can imagine what happens if you try to cross scripts for Yuzu with Ryujinx...

So.. all in all.. if some user wants some table for HIS version of the game, they need to specify:

1) which emulator
2) which version of the emulator
3) which exact version of the game

This isn't PC-land and it won't work like you're used to with the oh-so-awesome tables. Yes.. you play them on a PC. But the code wasn't written for PC. Wasn't created so that Windows alone can load it. An emulator can interpret it and take the pieces to compute an executable form of it. That's basically "code assembly" done by the emulator. Then this code is run in the context of the emulator (not at Windows OS level).

From what I've tested, I could find my Gold value on simple 4 bytes. Then I debugged it and found this to write to it:

On a second open of Yuzu, that location was gone. Sure, you can form-up some aob, but I am not 100% sure the code is compiled in the same form by Yuzu with each game open. So it's possible your aob would work 2/3 times, for example.

Then there's the issues of "1 instruction, multiple operations" some of you mentioned. What that means is a piece of executable code controls multiple write operations: same instruction used to write Gold to inventory as you pick it up from the ground is also used to write/update your health bar. If everything I wrote above wasn't already complicated, then how do you plan to separate/filter what's going on through that 1 instruction?

A lot of things a lot of you have not thought about. Because.. lack of knowledge, thinking everything is super easy, comparing this game (on an emulator) with any game you've seen hacked/trained and so on. But then again.. you're not doing anything wrong by asking. Let others worry about the problems along the way; you wait ;)

BR,
Sun