Here's a simple table

Enjoy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) :lol:

Update 1
- Changed Set Action Number to Refill Action Count
- Added CharSkill List - so you can edit the skillss

Update 1.1
- Added Exp multiplier
- etc
Thank you for the table!! Could you make an update for the characters? There are about 70+ unique chars in this game, not included custom chara.

JorgeFFC
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [REQ] Rance Quest Magnum

Post by JorgeFFC »

Hmm the Base Exp worked just fine, i set it up to 500000000 and get enough exp to get about 20 levels after 200, but after 200 it slow downs as usual, however the exp multiplier script didn't work on my side(activate while inside a stage). It would also be cool to have a code to enforce enemy to battle instead of running away from looking at level or something while power levelling party to 200+(or trying)

Impala
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Impala »

JorgeFFC wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 5:23 pm
Hmm the Base Exp worked just fine, i set it up to 500000000 and get enough exp to get about 20 levels after 200, but after 200 it slow downs as usual, however the exp multiplier script didn't work on my side(activate while inside a stage). It would also be cool to have a code to enforce enemy to battle instead of running away from looking at level or something while power levelling party to 200+(or trying)
I'm not sure if I am understanding correctly, but if you want to get in battles quickly, he has a script which shows the encounter bar, and you can set that high to keep getting in battles

JorgeFFC
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by JorgeFFC »

Impala wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 5:26 pm
JorgeFFC wrote:
I'm not sure if I am understanding correctly, but if you want to get in battles quickly, he has a script which shows the encounter bar, and you can set that high to keep getting in battles

What i mean is, the encounter gauge being filled doesn't mean it'll "Start a Battle". Once ur level his waaaay higher than the stage, the game will simple spam u with messages written stuf like "The Monsters looked at your party and run away". I wanted something to kill/avoid this function because it's 1 battle every 10 attempt, even with the gauge filled all the time.

Also to answer the other guy who asked if he would update the table with more characters... this is a script that reads the amount of characters u got and auto-fill based in the number of heroes u got in ur party(not reading/affecting those outside). So if u have 10 characters, the list will show 10, in my case i got about 30+, so it'll show all 30 of them in order as "i've recruited" them.

bakaraider
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bakaraider »

JorgeFFC wrote:
Also to answer the other guy who asked if he would update the table with more characters... this is a script that reads the amount of characters u got and auto-fill based in the number of heroes u got in ur party(not reading/affecting those outside). So if u have 10 characters, the list will show 10, in my case i got about 30+, so it'll show all 30 of them in order as "i've recruited" them.
Ah yes, I just realized it when reloading the table. I hope no characters left behind.

JorgeFFC
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by JorgeFFC »

Thanks for all the changes and modding the table Cake-san. Now it's better to modify/edit only party also the "Instant Max Level" will only freeze/crash/loop the game if u activate it while Rance is on party. Even if game says his limit is infinite, it's actually not and the values get confused and will crash the data there. Outside of this, i've kinda updated my save with some more characters related to Rance Quest(not started Magnum events yet, though will do in some time i guess since i'm close to everyone possible from Rance Quest already recruited).

Re-sharing the save with updated group of characters and my rush to start Magnum content ignoring Rance Quest since it was mostly translated and i already played it before they added magnum stuff and were updating translation.

Code: Select all

- 57 Characters.
- Rance at in-game limit(level 1001, yeah, he does have one).
- All the girls out of those are with Curse at max, proper skill sets and all overlimit with modified cap to level 500.
- Entire Rance Quest(not magnum) route done. Basically this game forces players to repeat it 3 or 4 times to see everything and like dark souls, difficulty gets up with each NG+, to make NG+ appear, repeat the final battle stage(Kalar Tower and their 30 floors) and pick the second option, so, it'll generate the mission "To a New World".  After doing it once, Magnum(add-on) content will start popping up.
- I've skipped through heroes and how to recruit them asap, only ignored some that were too bothersome to recruit even with cheat engine like the healer that asks for x number of deaths within the same stage run for example.
- I've removed the skill go home from the otaku girl because i hated her abandoning mid-quest, even if it happening sometimes is ok cool, the chance is 20%, so she will spam that sometimes very fast and others, will take a while.
Here it is --> [Link]

Had to update on anonfiles because file got bigger than attachment limits here... somehow is less than 8mbps... Another thing to point out is the file names when u extract, i used 7-zip to encrypt the data on a unicode setup, my system is perpetual japanese region with japan language installed, if u don't have both, when extracting the program will mess files names, compare the extracted folder with ur save folder and re-name to meet same info as your own save before re-placing the data and it'll work(even if the file names on ur original folder are gliblish). Since it should appear something like this when u got the packs and stuff installed:
[Link]

Gleiphnir
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Gleiphnir »

For anyone curious that's like me, when you want to organize the long list of skill sets and characters I want to add extra headers and be able to collapse all of the nodes.

For the Party Characters all you need to do is edit the script and add this line in line 22, before the rec.DontSave=true.

rec.Options='[moAllowManualCollapseAndExpand,moManualExpandCollapse]'
Another Option I like to have is God Mode, aka no health reduction, you can do this in the Party CharStat script starting at line 42-43, before the tec.DontSave=true
This will prevent your characters from taking damage, but it will also allow them to heal up during/after battle if their health pool goes up. Haven't tested it with health modifiers, ie Hp+ items,weapons,armor.

if struct.Element[j].Name=='cur hp' then
    tec.Active=true
    tec.AllowIncrease=true
end
My other snippet is with the charskills list,
Three things you have to do. Add this to the local variable assignments

local hed,h
h=0
Then add this between rec.DontSave=true and rec.appendToEntry(memrec). This adds a new header to each skill set, using the assigned character

if rec.NumericalValue==568 then
    hed = getAddressList().createMemoryRecord()
    h=h+1
    hed.setDescription('Chari '..h)
    hed.IsGroupHeader=true
    hed.Options='[moAllowManualCollapseAndExpand,moManualExpandCollapse,moAlwaysHideChildren]'
    hed.Collapsed=true
    hed.DontSave=true
    hed.appendToEntry(memrec)
end
and change the rec.appendToEntry(memrec) to

rec.appendToEntry(hed)
Also you can add this if you want to collapse each skill individually.

rec.Options='[moAllowManualCollapseAndExpand,moManualExpandCollapse,moAlwaysHideChildren]'
One last thing if you want to get extra spicy with the abilties, and not have to refresh them all the time using the Refresh Ability script, just add this piece

if tec.NumericalValue>0 then
    tec.Active=true
    tec.AllowIncrease=true
end
Below this one

tec = getAddressList().createMemoryRecord()
    tec.setDescription('cur')
    tec.setAddress('+14')
    tec.Type=vtDword
    tec.DontSave=true
    tec.appendToEntry(rec)
Happy hunting out there

bakaraider
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bakaraider »

Gleiphnir wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:52 pm
For anyone curious that's like me, when you want to organize the long list of skill sets and characters I want to add extra headers and be able to collapse all of the nodes.

For the Party Characters all you need to do is edit the script and add this line in line 22, before the rec.DontSave=true.

Thanks so much for all the addition above, makes life easier when dealing with many codes...

Can you make the character stats in a collapsed state when you open the charstat codes? I think it will make it easier to navigate.
Gleiphnir wrote:

local hed,h
h=0
Sorry I'm noob, where is this "local variable assignments" located?

Shi117
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Shi117 »

bakaraider wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 3:46 am
Sorry I'm noob, where is this "local variable assignments" located?
I'm not entirely sure this is right, but I stuck that bit right under the
local skills="100:Melee Attack
line and above
local list,k,rec,tec=getAddress(addr),0

Nothing seems to have broken as a result and the table's CharSkill List is now sorted by character and the character sections can be collapsed.

nosiro
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nosiro »

I am not sure what I am doing wrong, but setting the max hp seems to not work. Because after any action in the game reverts the Max hp to the default state. Tested with all chars.

Shi117
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Shi117 »

Anyone had any luck with inventory or absorbed item manipulation?

Shiryuu613
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Shiryuu613 »

Gleiphnir wrote:

Another Option I like to have is God Mode, aka no health reduction, you can do this in the Party CharStat script starting at line 42-43, before the tec.DontSave=true
This will prevent your characters from taking damage, but it will also allow them to heal up during/after battle if their health pool goes up. Haven't tested it with health modifiers, ie Hp+ items,weapons,armor.

if struct.Element[j].Name=='cur hp' then
    tec.Active=true
    tec.AllowIncrease=true
end

local hed,h
h=0
Then add this between rec.DontSave=true and rec.appendToEntry(memrec). This adds a new header to each skill set, using the assigned character

if rec.NumericalValue==568 then
    hed = getAddressList().createMemoryRecord()
    h=h+1
    hed.setDescription('Chari '..h)
    hed.IsGroupHeader=true
    hed.Options='[moAllowManualCollapseAndExpand,moManualExpandCollapse,moAlwaysHideChildren]'
    hed.Collapsed=true
    hed.DontSave=true
    hed.appendToEntry(memrec)
end
and change the rec.appendToEntry(memrec) to

rec.appendToEntry(hed)
Also you can add this if you want to collapse each skill individually.

rec.Options='[moAllowManualCollapseAndExpand,moManualExpandCollapse,moAlwaysHideChildren]'
One last thing if you want to get extra spicy with the abilties, and not have to refresh them all the time using the Refresh Ability script, just add this piece

if tec.NumericalValue>0 then
    tec.Active=true
    tec.AllowIncrease=true
end
Below this one

tec = getAddressList().createMemoryRecord()
    tec.setDescription('cur')
    tec.setAddress('+14')
    tec.Type=vtDword
    tec.DontSave=true
    tec.appendToEntry(rec)
Happy hunting out there
How do you add this or create this? Can you please add this to the current table? I don't know how to add this Also Can you add a code for the absorbed item manipulation?

DJPwnage
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DJPwnage »

I hope i did it all right, it seems to work. The Things dont seem to AUTO collapse but they do have the option.
Attachments
RanceQuest.CT
(123.59 KiB) Downloaded 835 times

Shiryuu613
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Shiryuu613 »

DJPwnage wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:47 am
I hope i did it all right, it seems to work. The Things dont seem to AUTO collapse but they do have the option.
Just wanna ask What's the difference of this between the old cheat table? Can you also the fix the Refill Action Count So we don't have to tick it everytime we have to close and open the game? Also how does the Exp Multiplier work? I tried it but it doesn't seem to work it just gives me a low experience instead of a high one