[REQ] Rance Quest Magnum

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
ryanbuyx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: [REQ] Rance Quest Magnum

Post by ryanbuyx »

The CharSkill List would be ruined if you use it during missions. Must only be used at camp.

munomana
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by munomana »

Anyone understand how character unlocking works in this game?

I wanted to come back to this game and use certain characters early.
Seeing how addresses change every time I open the game, it seems as though it would be a bit difficult to implement (without even mentioning whether the game would crash upon unlocking a character you already have)

injoker25
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by injoker25 »

Hi, i love your cheats! first of all thank you! so, right now im currently playing rance quest, i dont have much problems on it except the action refill count, do i need to manually on and off it on cheat engine to restore the actions? is there a in game shortcut key to refill it on its own? sorry, but i dont understand the code, i hope it refills by its own, i hope you can help me with this, thanks in advance!

injoker25
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by injoker25 »

nvm, i found the hotkeys, i hope it would be unli refresh tho, but its quite good

RaZi3l
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by RaZi3l »

Need help on how to use the "CharSkill List"?
In what condition can you use them?
And how do they work in your case?

When I pressed on it, a new Description appear, outside "RanceQuestMagnum" mentioning
Skill 1 Address TYpe Value : Attack 10Far
And that's it, I'm not sure if it refer to any of the character, and how do I make sense of it.
Clicking further on "charSkill List" create another "Skill 1" description.

iicyle
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by iicyle »

Hi may i request a few more features of the table?

I need a quest properties modifier where i can change the times cleared/attempted and if the magnum bonus is cleared
If possible, also augment the skill list to the party charstat so we can view and modify a specific character's skills
and lastly, the achievements, level count and defeated to auto complete.

Thanks for reading my request.

lolzor
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lolzor »

Not sure if anyone is still updating this but 2 requests if so:
1st is would be nice to add/generate items since farming S rank consumables and other unique items is a pain.
2nd is I can't figure out if there's a way to add skills like Magic Talent (2 stars) to characters. Kinda sucks having characters like Kapala be completely useless compared to a custom mage who has better stat growth, bigger skill pool, etc.

pr0dukt
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by pr0dukt »

CharSkillList script seems to be be busted after a certain amount of progress through the Magnum mainline quest chain.. Now it only generates isolated skill modifiers outside the self-contained script listing, and won't bring up the character skill trees anymore.. Not sure what has broken it however.