(REQ) INTO THE HAZE (STEAM)

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
5545ggdgdf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

(REQ) INTO THE HAZE (STEAM)

Post by 5545ggdgdf »

ABOUT THIS GAME
Do not forget to bring your gas mask with you; zombies are not the only thing you should fear in Into the Haze.

Into the Haze is a single-player survival game set at the beginning of the apocalypse. You wake up on the rooftop on the 40th floor of the abandoned tower. The whole city is cover with poisonous gas. Gather resources, craft, build, and fight zombies. Survive until help arrives.

Look for food in the canteen or try trapping mouse if you are lucky enough.
Find ways to access clean water or drink it dirty because you need to.
Grow lots of herbs because there will be more than just a scratch.
Think before you pull the trigger you do not have much ammo.
Scavenge, build, craft, or do anything to be alive.

Main Features
No holding hand, a survival game with permadeath set in the abandoned tower.
Scavenge resources and look for food and water.
Build and upgrade workbench and station to get access to new survival tools.
Encounter multiple threats at once hunger, thirst, zombies, poisonous gas, and many more.

olifr
Cheater
Cheater

Re: (REQ) INTO THE HAZE (STEAM)

Post by olifr »

So the game is REALLY hard and i think that is the only thing that was the reason why i cheated.
The time span till the rescue comes is much too tight and even if you have EVERYTHING above cheated you barely can solve the last task. To find the flare gun. Its behind a Security Code locked door and you wont find that code. I brute forced it ;-)

I can help you alot with my table and a cool SaveGame Time Reset.
And i can help you fix the time in your curent saves games. So just more time.
That might not kill all the fun with the game...

This will give you more time with your current Save Games:

You just have to go to the SaveGames Dir and know what a hexeditor is. Get More Time via:

C:\Users\*your_user_name*\AppData\Local\IntoTheHaze\Saved\SaveGames

There you find the Save Games 1-5 and the autosave.

Search all files for your Save game number f.i. the last save game is 5.
So there you have some hits with the ending .sav and some of them have
a word "Timespan" in it. Search for that word. Some of the files have one or two hits.
For example "AnimalTrap5.sav". Open the file with the hexeditor.
Find "Timespan". 19-20 values after that word and some "00" you will see anything other than "00".
Replace that code with 10 B8 99 00 <= Day 1. (The Last value seems to be the day.)
Replace all in all files of yu current savegame number. Dont panic. Not all files have a hit.
But take a look in all of them. It takes less than 2 min.

Just write down your current 4 digits like A0 36 2c 18 <=Day 12 and replace them with the "Day 1"-digits (10 B8 99 00).
Open your save game and you have another few days to solve that game...

My Cheat Table:
I added a "Basecamp Stash Slot1" Item manipulator value. So open in your basecamp your stash and put the key or card or ressourc on the first slot. (By the way you can drop items to the ground...) Anyway if you dont do that you wont open all doors and dont get all weapons... Because 1 card and at least 2 keys are missing...That is really annoying....So think about if you spend the last of anything.

Dont let to much laying around on the ground. In my case i had a lot ressources in my room and that let to unfixable crashes.
So i had to start over. Again :roll: ;-) The game is simple but the to low time span gives you a not easy challange.

A last hint before you get crazy with the secuirty code :!:
Spoiler
Spoiler
If you like me didnt find any Security Code in the w h o l e game start your brute force for 11x. ;-)

There are 2 ending movies.
\Steam\steamapps\common\Into The Haze\IntoTheHaze\Content\Movies
So dont look them if you dont wanne spoil yourself.
Here is my table...it wont last very long... Have fun!

Health
Heat
Air
Ammo
Water
Food

IntoTheHaze-Win64-Shipping_olifr.CT
(62.48 KiB) Downloaded 196 times

5545ggdgdf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by 5545ggdgdf »

thanks olifr

gowon97363
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by gowon97363 »

olifr wrote:
Sat Feb 13, 2021 1:35 pm
So the game is REALLY hard and i think that is the only thing that was the reason why i cheated.
The time span till the rescue comes is much too tight and even if you have EVERYTHING above cheated you barely can solve the last task. To find the flare gun. Its behind a Security Code locked door and you wont find that code. I brute forced it ;-)

I can help you alot with my table and a cool SaveGame Time Reset.
And i can help you fix the time in your curent saves games. So just more time.
That might not kill all the fun with the game...

This will give you more time with your current Save Games:

You just have to go to the SaveGames Dir and know what a hexeditor is. Get More Time via:

C:\Users\*your_user_name*\AppData\Local\IntoTheHaze\Saved\SaveGames

There you find the Save Games 1-5 and the autosave.

Search all files for your Save game number f.i. the last save game is 5.
So there you have some hits with the ending .sav and some of them have
a word "Timespan" in it. Search for that word. Some of the files have one or two hits.
For example "AnimalTrap5.sav". Open the file with the hexeditor.
Find "Timespan". 19-20 values after that word and some "00" you will see anything other than "00".
Replace that code with 10 B8 99 00 <= Day 1. (The Last value seems to be the day.)
Replace all in all files of yu current savegame number. Dont panic. Not all files have a hit.
But take a look in all of them. It takes less than 2 min.

Just write down your current 4 digits like A0 36 2c 18 <=Day 12 and replace them with the "Day 1"-digits (10 B8 99 00).
Open your save game and you have another few days to solve that game...

My Cheat Table:
I added a "Basecamp Stash Slot1" Item manipulator value. So open in your basecamp your stash and put the key or card or ressourc on the first slot. (By the way you can drop items to the ground...) Anyway if you dont do that you wont open all doors and dont get all weapons... Because 1 card and at least 2 keys are missing...That is really annoying....So think about if you spend the last of anything.

Dont let to much laying around on the ground. In my case i had a lot ressources in my room and that let to unfixable crashes.
So i had to start over. Again :roll: ;-) The game is simple but the to low time span gives you a not easy challange.

A last hint before you get crazy with the secuirty code :!:
Spoiler
Spoiler
If you like me didnt find any Security Code in the w h o l e game start your brute force for 11x. ;-)

There are 2 ending movies.
\Steam\steamapps\common\Into The Haze\IntoTheHaze\Content\Movies
So dont look them if you dont wanne spoil yourself.
Here is my table...it wont last very long... Have fun!

Health
Heat
Air
Ammo
Water
Food

IntoTheHaze-Win64-Shipping_olifr.CT
sir I try to use your cheat but it happen like this so how can I use this

olifr
Cheater
Cheater

Post by olifr »

As i said... "it wont last very long... " => There was an update....but the Pointers still work.
You have to choose the "IntoTheHaze-Win64-Shipping.exe".
After that you see the values of Heat, Sleep, Health (...)
You just stop the decrease by activate the checkbox in front of a working line. The Floating values are 0-100.
The Stash Slot 1 can be used to copy items. Go to the basecamp and open your stash.
Put something that you like to copy on the first position (First from the Left) and than you will see
the current number you have of that item. Increase it to 3 or 5 if its a rare item and 10-20 for something like wood or scrap metal. Than double click it or move it to your backpack. You should have enough empty slots.
As i mentioned before you can also drop items of your backpack to the ground.
I wont do further updates. The game is a bit expensive for the content. Ok they will do further development,
but i cant see the game get much better... The playtime of hours are only reached because its so hard to play it.
So not a total game maker a like scam, but pretty close to it. But that is only my own personal opinion.
Yours can be different anyway ;)
Have fun... I wont give any updates anymore...
Feel free to add you tables for other player who waste lifetime for that time burning game ;-)
Good Luck!

gowon97363
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by gowon97363 »

can I ask you for more information pls if is not disturb you

I already select the process that you told but it's not working for me which method that I was wrong?

olifr
Cheater
Cheater

Post by olifr »

You seem to use a version 0.1.1.
I use the current Steam Version 0.1.4. If you dont use the steam version that might explaint it. That might not work...

[Link]
As you see its still working...
If you dont use the Steam Version you can get to these pointers also very easy for any other version.
You see the value range and that most values are float. In the inventory its a 4 byte. After you found f.i. water or
heat you can use my table to create all other pointers. Just count from your current hit up or down and you will
find a current value of the other value. If you are into creating your own table try to find one value...and click on a pointer "P->?????.."
and this will help you to find the other pointer for your version.
First Image shows how it looks like if you have your first point...So after that you search either in aprox. the same memory region or
you try to count up or down from my pointers... So if Water is at "24" in image 2 you will hind health at "4".
So you just need to look at your pointer scan... Find one pointer hat looks like mine and count up or down.
[Link]

That might help some guys without a steam version to get the pointers faster... Maybe someone can post them ;-)
Good luck ;-)

wowbug
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by wowbug »

This is a very noob question but I am struggling with this, I have the 0.1.1 ver of the game.
I am able to find the address of let's say "water" and stuck with what to do next. I tried editing the address of the first water pointer however it does not allow me to change it.

5545ggdgdf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by 5545ggdgdf »

It was easy for me to find the float values for health thirst energy and heat. Just searching decreasing values.

hzlleo123
Cheater
Cheater

Post by hzlleo123 »

Hi this is the table I created based on the olifr's table.
I added two item scripts for item altering. One will read the count, durability, and ID for last split item (I already included most resources IDs in the script drop down list). And the second one is to freeze the item count and read the count, durability, and IDwhen you use it.
IntoTheHaze-Win64-Shipping.CT
(70.23 KiB) Downloaded 105 times

darkblueyosi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by darkblueyosi »

we need update for this