Re: Req: the Medium

Post by junior5a »

That's cool

darkbear
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by darkbear »

Thank you so much, but may I request a run's speed hack? because she run so slow.

PureReality
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PureReality »

imjustmaxie wrote:
Sun Jan 31, 2021 10:43 am
-
Not sure if
= Toggle No Enemy Detection
= Toggle Enemy Ignore Me
work or I'm just doing things wrong.. Having them enabled, the phantom dude for the phantom achievement still seems to be alerted and runs at me and catches me. Playing on XGP version of the game.

darkbear
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by darkbear »

PureReality wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 3:07 am
imjustmaxie wrote:
-
Not sure if
= Toggle Enemy Ignore Me
work or I'm just doing things wrong.. Having them enabled, the phantom dude for the phantom achievement still seems to be alerted and runs at me and catches me. Playing on XGP version of the game.
I think some of cheat is not working(included that enemy ignore me, no detection... ) and yes, that phantom still try to get you(also phantom can get you, sometimes, you will get looped : get you, release, get you, release.... and you can't run aways, untill you disable your god mode and get killed.)

imjustmaxie
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by imjustmaxie »

darkbear wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 4:26 am
PureReality wrote:
imjustmaxie wrote:
-
Not sure if
= Toggle Enemy Ignore Me
I think some of cheat is not working(included that enemy ignore me, no detection... ) and yes, that phantom still try to get you(also phantom can get you, sometimes, you will get looped : get you, release, get you, release.... and you can't run aways, untill you disable your god mode and get killed.)
Sorry about that, I haven't managed to test both options since I already finished the game before I found those options. And about both Enemy Ignore Me and No Detection stuff not working, I will try to look at it in later time, because I was only using the in-game flag and modify it. Kinda weird to still have those yet not working, while other flags I got from the same area works well.

PureReality
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PureReality »

darkbear wrote:
-
The only two I found to not work are the two I mentioned, everything else seems to work. Also you can get out of the loop without having to disable god mode, just need to run the opposite way of the phantom and after maybe 1 or 2 more catches you'll get away, unless of course you stop in a spot where he can see you again.
imjustmaxie wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 4:34 am
Sorry about that, I haven't managed to test both options since I already finished the game before I found those options. And about both Enemy Ignore Me and No Detection stuff not working, I will try to look at it in later time, because I was only using the in-game flag and modify it. Kinda weird to still have those yet not working, while other flags I got from the same area works well.
Thanks, hopefully the game doesn't end up going away from XGP before you can get into looking into it xD Working on trying to get all the achievements for the game, and the one to do with the phantom while it may be kinda easy to get, I sometimes hate stealth points and rather just get it over with so having these two cheats work would be really great.

PureReality
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PureReality »

imjustmaxie wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 4:34 am
darkbear wrote:
PureReality wrote:

Not sure if

Hey just wondering if you have had any time to look into the flags for the game for the enemy ignore and no detection stuff. Haven't touched the game since my report on those two not working, patiently waiting on an update to the table.

shearerc
Cheater
Cheater

Post by shearerc »

imjustmaxie wrote:
Made this for version 1.0.157.

Table Version 1.5:
Thanks so much, many options in table continue to work on steam 1.20