[Request]Yakuza 3/4/5 Remastered

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Hylician Legend
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [Request]Yakuza 3/4/5 Remastered

Post by Hylician Legend »

Good request thread and +1.

Why does the Yen go back to normal? That's weird. For example, if you edited your yen in Yakuza 0, it stayed and never reset to normal. I'm guessing because different engines. Yakuza 3 is on a really old engine, after all. (Was made for PS3 originally.)

I wonder what the way around that is aside from locking it?

ashuraman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ashuraman »

Ultimarok wrote:
Sat Jan 30, 2021 3:25 am
Good request thread and +1.

Why does the Yen go back to normal? That's weird. For example, if you edited your yen in Yakuza 0, it stayed and never reset to normal. I'm guessing because different engines. Yakuza 3 is on a really old engine, after all. (Was made for PS3 originally.)

I wonder what the way around that is aside from locking it?
Yeah Yakuza 0 uses the Dragon Engine that was first used for Yakuza 6 which is an evolution of the Magical V Engine that 3,4 and 5 use. As for why the yen goes back to normal i have no idea, i found it very weird myself. The only workaround i found was to lock the value in. Though the funny thing is, fearlessrevolution has a trainer out already with a yen edit option and in his trainer the yen doesn't go back to what it was for some reason.
EDIT: After doing another search for the Yen value, now it doesn't go back after i change it. Maybe i was using the wrong address last time

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

ashuraman wrote:
Sat Jan 30, 2021 3:54 am

Yeah Yakuza 0 uses the Dragon Engine that was first used for Yakuza 6 which is an evolution of the Magical V Engine that 3,4 and 5 use. As for why the yen goes back to normal i have no idea, i found it very weird myself. The only workaround i found was to lock the value in. Though the funny thing is, fearlessrevolution has a trainer out already with a yen edit option and in his trainer the yen doesn't go back to what it was for some reason.
EDIT: After doing another search for the Yen value, now it doesn't go back after i change it. Maybe i was using the wrong address last time
Actually not true. Yakuza 3 and 4 uses the old Magical V engine. Yakuza 5, 0 and K1 uses a more upgraded version of the Magical V engine and Yakuza 6, Kiwami 2 and 7 uses the new Dragon Engine.

So 3 diff engines total.

The fact that Y3 and 4 use an old ver of Magical V is why we're having issues in the mod community right now coz everything needs to be rediscovered from scratch. Y5 can be modded exactly like Y0 and K1.

Hylician Legend
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Hylician Legend »

KS212 wrote:
Sat Jan 30, 2021 6:12 am
ashuraman wrote:

Actually not true. Yakuza 3 and 4 uses the old Magical V engine. Yakuza 5, 0 and K1 uses a more upgraded version of the Magical V engine and Yakuza 6, Kiwami 2 and 7 uses the new Dragon Engine.

So 3 diff engines total.

The fact that Y3 and 4 use an old ver of Magical V is why we're having issues in the mod community right now coz everything needs to be rediscovered from scratch. Y5 can be modded exactly like Y0 and K1.
Thank you, that was incredibly insightful.

@ashuraman: Glad to know it was only a mistake and that you got it to save.

ashuraman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ashuraman »

KS212 wrote:
Sat Jan 30, 2021 6:12 am
ashuraman wrote:

So 3 diff engines total.

Yeah my bad, the information i found was related to Kiwami 2 and not zero but the way it was shown to me originally made it seem like it was talking about 0. Still at least now i know someone i working on cheats. fearlessrevolution already has a trainer out for 3 though one of the options works in a really funky way

blaynem
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by blaynem »

Anyone care to help me cheat these god-forsaken darts? I could beat 'em in 0, but that's only because it read my controllers inputs. Only in a few minigames do my controllers analog input not work. Any help would be appreciated.

Lulu
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Lulu »

I made a basic table for Y3 if anyone wanna try
viewtopic.php?p=177173#p177173