Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
oriberu
Cheater
Cheater

Re: [REQUEST] YAKUZA 3/4/5 REMASTERED ON STEAM

Post by oriberu »

Siggymas wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:15 am
hello did anyone manage to get these working??? i just want the cabaret affection cheat for Yakuza 3
I'm not sure what you mean. The table should work with the current Steam version of Yakuza 3. I don't have and can't test other versions (Microsoft Store/Game Pass) of the game.

If you have the Steam version, what exactly did you do that did not work?

Siggymas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Siggymas »

oriberu wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:24 pm
Siggymas wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:15 am
hello did anyone manage to get these working??? i just want the cabaret affection cheat for Yakuza 3
I'm not sure what you mean. The table should work with the current Steam version of Yakuza 3. I don't have and can't test other versions (Microsoft Store/Game Pass) of the game.

If you have the Steam version, what exactly did you do that did not work?
hello thank you for quickly replying to my question, i wish to max out my affection with the cabaret but unable to do so.... so i put 80 into the number and did not see any affection increase with my dates.

edit: hello after updating my cheat engine to 7.2 i manage to use ur cheat. thank you so much and im sorry about the trouble, english is not my fgirst langauge

jay_123
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jay_123 »

oriberu wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:16 pm
jay_123 wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:58 am
[...] its working but the items once you store from your inventory in your store box are invisible and you cant remove ( discard the items you wanted ) from your inventory. Bugging.
You're right, thank you for reporting. I know what the problem is, and I'll have to change the inventory system to address that. For now, don't move items to the item box. If you already saved your game and can't go back, let me know, I'll tell you how to remove the broken items from the box.

Edit: I added an update to address the issue, please let me know if it works.
The issue is still there even with the new update , even if i dont move the item to the storage box i cant remove it from my inventory. And if i do move it , its still invisible and seems infinite of the same item. I haven't overwritten my save , waiting for your final fix on this issue. Thanks for addressing it.

oriberu
Cheater
Cheater

Post by oriberu »

Siggymas wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:33 pm
[...] hello after updating my cheat engine to 7.2 i manage to use ur cheat. thank you so much and im sorry about the trouble, english is not my fgirst langauge
No trouble, I'm glad it worked out for you. :)

oriberu
Cheater
Cheater

Post by oriberu »

jay_123 wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:18 pm
The issue is still there even with the new update , even if i dont move the item to the storage box i cant remove it from my inventory. And if i do move it , its still invisible and seems infinite of the same item. I haven't overwritten my save , waiting for your final fix on this issue. Thanks for addressing it.
I tested it again with five different items: Ballbuster, Toughness Light, Fireproof Shirt, Oolong Tea, Golden Gun. I could move all of them in and out of the item box (no phantom items left), equip the shirt and weapon, consume the drink and discard all of them from inventory, in-game as well as via the editor. That even worked for Oolong Tea, which has no image (probably not meant to be in the inventory).

Steps to reproduce:

- start Cheat Engine 7.2
- open Yakuza 5, load a game, stay out of the inventory
- switch to Cheat Engine (alt-tab)
- open the process and load Yakuza 5 table
- open inventory editor
- hit the checkbox on "Step 0: ..."
- follow "Step 1: ...", select an item and add it to the chosen slot
- follow "Step 2: ..." and click on the check box (it will not change, but you have to click it) on the same row as the item you just added
- switch to the game (alt-tab)
- open the inventory; the item should be in the slot, whether it has an image or not

Cheers.

jay_123
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jay_123 »

oriberu wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:52 pm
jay_123 wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:18 pm
I tested it again with five different items: Ballbuster, Toughness Light, Fireproof Shirt, Oolong Tea, Golden Gun. I could move all of them in and out of the item box (no phantom items left), equip the shirt and weapon, consume the drink and discard all of them from inventory, in-game as well as via the editor. That even worked for Oolong Tea, which has no image (probably not meant to be in the inventory).

Steps to reproduce:

- start Cheat Engine 7.2
- open Yakuza 5, load a game, stay out of the inventory
- switch to Cheat Engine (alt-tab)
- open the process and load Yakuza 5 table
- open inventory editor
- hit the checkbox on "Step 0: ..."
- follow "Step 1: ...", select an item and add it to the chosen slot
- follow "Step 2: ..." and click on the check box (it will not change, but you have to click it) on the same row as the item you just added
- switch to the game (alt-tab)
- open the inventory; the item should be in the slot, whether it has an image or not

Cheers.
You sir are a life saver. Works like a charm now , all i had to do is follow your instructions step by step.
Kudos.

Giony
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Giony »

awesome work on all the tables, is there any plans on adding options for the kiryu racing part in y5? like infinite boost, or always first place or something?

oriberu
Cheater
Cheater

Post by oriberu »

Giony wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:48 pm
awesome work on all the tables, is there any plans on adding options for the kiryu racing part in y5? like infinite boost, or always first place or something?
I updated my Yakuza 5 table to add a script that keeps the turbo gauge maxed out; would be cool if you could test it.

Giony
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Giony »

i've already finished kiryu's part of the game but i'll go back whenever the game lets me and see if i can do the racing side story and test it out, unless someone else can do it before me

ayurai
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ayurai »

oriberu wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 11:33 pm
This is merely a collection of static addresses and the occasional pointer I picked up while playing Yakuza 3, just in case someone can find a use for it. I was not able to attach a debugger to anything in this game without it crashing - and I'm a noob - so that's it.

Game: Yakuza 3 (Steam)
Cheat Engine: 7.2
Values: Hostesses, Karaoke, Health, Heat, XP, Yen, some misc. achievement-related stuff

Update 1: added a do-more-damage (TM) script under Experimental; cleaned up the table to decrease file size. Removed superfluous table.

Update 2: added main inventory
After I edit one hostess and the girl change, the values still from before instead of update to the new girl, what i do?

oriberu
Cheater
Cheater

Post by oriberu »

ayurai wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:37 pm
After I edit one hostess and the girl change, the values still from before instead of update to the new girl, what i do?
Yakuza 3 still requires you to talk to the hostess and do their mandatory tasks (look at them or take them out on dates etc.) in order to unlock their full progress bar and finish their quests. Setting the hearts values just makes them get to these tasks quicker and makes it less expensive for you. Please let me know if I have misunderstood what you meant.
Last edited by oriberu on Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

oriberu
Cheater
Cheater

Post by oriberu »

jay_123 wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:38 am
Need god mode for Haruka in Yakuza 5 , her health going down in all the dance battles inspite using fearlessrevolution,MAF trainer for the game.Thanks in advance.
Something to this effect is now in my table for Yakuza 5.

Better late than never? ;)

Testyuiop
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Testyuiop »

Hello, first of all thanks for your work!

Does any one has an idea or can enlighten me as to how to make the code work for golf for Yakuza 3?
Is there any for the other minigames like pool or dart as there was for previous games? These code seems to be there as well for Yakuza 4, but I am for the moment scratching my head on Yakuza 3 completion...

oriberu
Cheater
Cheater

Post by oriberu »

Testyuiop wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:09 am
[...] Does any one has an idea or can enlighten me as to how to make the code work for golf for Yakuza 3?
Is there any for the other minigames like pool or dart as there was for previous games? These code seems to be there as well for Yakuza 4, but I am for the moment scratching my head on Yakuza 3 completion...
If I remember correctly, golf strokes in Yakuza 3 is just a 4-byte value that exactly represents the number of strokes taken so far on the course. Start the golf minigame and play. If the pointer still works, the entry "Golf strokes" in the cheat table should mirror the value in game; set this value to 1 and freeze it. Now just naturally play the minigame and don't worry about how long it takes to sink a ball; you'll get a hole-in-one on the scorecard every time.

For my part, I may return to Yakuza 3 and try my luck at a couple of scripts, but not before I finish Yakuza 5... that is a looong game. :D

Testyuiop
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Testyuiop »

oriberu wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:27 pm
Testyuiop wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:09 am
[...] Does any one has an idea or can enlighten me as to how to make the code work for golf for Yakuza 3?
If I remember correctly, golf strokes in Yakuza 3 is just a 4-byte value that exactly represents the number of strokes taken so far on the course. Start the golf minigame and play. If the pointer still works, the entry "Golf strokes" in the cheat table should mirror the value in game; set this value to 1 and freeze it. Now just naturally play the minigame and don't worry about how long it takes to sink a ball; you'll get a hole-in-one on the scorecard every time.

For my part, I may return to Yakuza 3 and try my luck at a couple of scripts, but not before I finish Yakuza 5... that is a looong game. :D
Thanks!
I was able to pass it with your help.
I spent so much time just unlocking the substory I don't have THAT much time to ace everything in these mini-games...
And even with a bit of help, they are indeed very long (which is also why I love these games).