Re: [REQUEST] YAKUZA 3/4/5 REMASTERED ON STEAM

Post by Zein_nurjaman »

Zein_nurjaman wrote:
Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:39 am
oriberu wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:02 pm
Floopy wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:55 am
[...] but do you have something similar in the works for 4 with Pool? Or if one wanted to do it themselves, how can they discover this?
The script for not-switching-to-the-opponent (I'm generally lousy with descriptors) for Pool in Yakuza 4 is done and will be included in the next update to that table, along with a number of other minigame-related entries.

As for finding values, I'm mostly making guesses based on context. In this case, the game would have to be able to differentiate between two players in order to determine whose turn it is, etc. The most simple way to track that - it seemed to me - would be to assign the player the value 0 and the opponent the value 1, or vise versa. So I searched for a byte value that toggled between 0 and 1 whenever control in Pool was handed over, and that's exactly what I found.

Then it's finding out what is writing to that address and hooking into the logic via AOB injection, for example (how to do that is explained in various CE tutorials, far better than I could do it).

Cheers

---
My Yakuza tables: Yakuza 3 | Yakuza 4 | Yakuza 5
Hi, it's me again, can you fix the yakuza 5 table, it has the same problem (Adress problem), it seems a lot but i needed this so bad,
hey, i just noticed that you using the updated version of steam version of yakuza (3,4,5), so i just updated my game and all the table is working!!!! holy shit, so yeah my problem just got fixed i guess

oriberu
Cheater
Cheater

Post by oriberu »

Zein_nurjaman wrote:
Sat Jun 19, 2021 5:28 am
hey, i just noticed that you using the updated version of steam version of yakuza (3,4,5), so i just updated my game and all the table is working!!!! holy shit, so yeah my problem just got fixed i guess
Glad to read that. :)

Still, once I have updated all tables to the point where I'd like them to be (mainly to support all minigames) I'll try to make versions that rely on a detected base address for all of them -- similar to the test table I linked; in principle, those should then be compatible with other Steam versions or the game pass edition.

Cheers.

PS: The table for Yakuza 4 got an update.

---

Floopy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Floopy »

oriberu wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:02 pm
Floopy wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:55 am
[...] but do you have something similar in the works for 4 with Pool? Or if one wanted to do it themselves, how can they discover this?
The script for not-switching-to-the-opponent (I'm generally lousy with descriptors) for Pool in Yakuza 4 is done and will be included in the next update to that table, along with a number of other minigame-related entries.

As for finding values, I'm mostly making guesses based on context. In this case, the game would have to be able to differentiate between two players in order to determine whose turn it is, etc. The most simple way to track that - it seemed to me - would be to assign the player the value 0 and the opponent the value 1, or vise versa. So I searched for a byte value that toggled between 0 and 1 whenever control in Pool was handed over, and that's exactly what I found.

Then it's finding out what is writing to that address and hooking into the logic via AOB injection, for example (how to do that is explained in various CE tutorials, far better than I could do it).

Cheers

---
Thanks again for this information and updating it in your tables. I haven't beaten 4 yet but I believe the only minigame you haven't covered is Saejima's Fighter Maker. Is that planned for a future update? One of the fighters you get a ways into the minigame is an ultimate jobber, and he wins completely on luck, similar to the chance fights of Yakuza 0. Something as simple as an infinite HP cheat for that mode would probably help here.

oriberu
Cheater
Cheater

Post by oriberu »

Floopy wrote:
Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:52 am
[...] I haven't beaten 4 yet but I believe the only minigame you haven't covered is Saejima's Fighter Maker. Is that planned for a future update? One of the fighters you get a ways into the minigame is an ultimate jobber, and he wins completely on luck, similar to the chance fights of Yakuza 0. Something as simple as an infinite HP cheat for that mode would probably help here.
There are some more minigames, like Bowling, Darts, Boxcelios, Fishing, UFO Catcher etc. - most of the scripts for these are done and will be in the next update. I have not yet looked into the Fighter Maker, but I will see what I can do about that.

---

oriberu
Cheater
Cheater

Post by oriberu »

Floopy wrote:
Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:52 am
[...] I haven't beaten 4 yet but I believe the only minigame you haven't covered is Saejima's Fighter Maker. [...]
Several values and a stamina script for the Dojo (Fighter Maker) were added in the current update to the table for Yakuza 4.

Cheers.

---

ayurai
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ayurai »

can u do cheat to 9-ball 8-ball to yakuza 4? To this 2 i can use only the one i play every time, even so i still suck in pool in this game. xD

oriberu
Cheater
Cheater

Post by oriberu »

ayurai wrote:
Wed Jul 07, 2021 8:36 pm
can u do cheat to 9-ball 8-ball to yakuza 4? To this 2 i can use only the one i play every time, even so i still suck in pool in this game. xD
For me it's Darts; to get the Hattrick achievement was a prolonged ..err.. experience. ^^;

Anyway, I added a script for evaluating all balls (except one) in Pool as pocketed; use this in conjunction with the turn switching script and only when it's your turn. In case of Eight-ball, use it only once high/low has been decided. That's about the best I can do. Hope it helps.

Cheers.

---

ayurai
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ayurai »

oriberu wrote:
Sat Jul 10, 2021 11:40 pm
ayurai wrote:
Wed Jul 07, 2021 8:36 pm
For me it's Darts; to get the Hattrick achievement was a prolonged ..err.. experience. ^^;

Anyway, I added a script for evaluating all balls (except one) in Pool as pocketed; use this in conjunction with the turn switching script and only when it's your turn. In case of Eight-ball, use it only once high/low has been decided. That's about the best I can do. Hope it helps.

Cheers.

---
if you use mouse in darts its became incredible easy.

I'm curious, what exactly "fast-track current date" cheat does?

oriberu
Cheater
Cheater

Post by oriberu »

ayurai wrote:
Sun Jul 11, 2021 10:44 am
if you use mouse in darts its became incredible easy.
I only play with mouse and keyboard; the problem for me was probably mouse sensitivity and finding the sweet spot for letting go. In the end I had to barely move the mouse back and let go almost immediately - more like a flick than a draw - in order to get anywhere near to where I aimed.
I'm curious, what exactly "fast-track current date" cheat does?
If that script is active in a date with a hostess, then any response from her - positive or negative - will increase the number of hearts you have to the current maximum for that hostess.

Cheers.

---

faratnis
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by faratnis »

I have a problem with the Yakuza 5 table. None of the script values work. Cheat Engine freezes the moment I click the checkbox to activate the cheat.
Do any of you have an idea how to fix it?

Edit: Fixed it!
Last edited by faratnis on Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

stonedstonr
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by stonedstonr »

Game: Yakuza 3 (Steam)
Cheat Engine: 7.2
Any completion doesn't work, infact enabling Heat completion/Workshop completion not only it doesnt work, it also results in bob utsunomiya not showing up, apparently breaking the game permanently
Cee lo and Cho han cheat crashes the game instantly
Mahjong Max doesnt enable
Lot of other factors results in crashing the game
Thank you oriberu

oriberu
Cheater
Cheater

Post by oriberu »

stonedstonr wrote:
Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:36 pm
[...] Lot of other factors results in crashing the game
Can you get me a savegame where you encounter these problems?
Also, does your game have the most recent patches (hotfix_beta, iirc) and is your Cheat Engine version at least 7.2?

Cheers

Empi3
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Empi3 »

There is something fucky about the "Weapon: infinite Ammo" script.
It worked at first, but the next day after restarting the game my revolver is broken.
My Double Action Revolver has the "infinite ammo" symbol on it in the inventory, but in combat it has always 0 ammo and doesn't shoot.
Kamiyama says there are no weapons to repair/reload.

I'll try this when I get the chance
viewtopic.php?p=196917&sid=81842205e336 ... 95#p196917

edit: nope. using that trick to edit the items doesn't work. They seem fine after the edit in the inventory but in combat they are completely different.

DutchVikingrSaga
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DutchVikingrSaga »

Could anyone maybe make a Cheat Engine equivalent that would make the Exposed Dragon achievement easier to get? It's a headache and I hate that it requires the amount of dumb RNG luck that it does. It's only of my only achievements that is stopping me from getting this to a 100% completion.

jay_123
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jay_123 »

oriberu wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:21 am
jay_123 wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:38 am
Need god mode for Haruka in Yakuza 5 , her health going down in all the dance battles inspite using fearlessrevolution,MAF trainer for the game.Thanks in advance.
Something to this effect is now in my table for Yakuza 5.

Better late than never? ;)
I just went through all of your updated trainers for the Yakuza trilogy remaster. You rock sir and many many thanks :)