Cheater
Cheater

Re: [REQUEST] YAKUZA 3/4/5 REMASTERED ON STEAM

Post by ayurai »

oriberu wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:14 am
ayurai wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:37 pm
After I edit one hostess and the girl change, the values still from before instead of update to the new girl, what i do?
Yakuza 3 still requires you to talk to the hostess and do their mandatory tasks (look at them or take them out on dates etc.) in order to unlock their full progress bar and finish their quests. Setting the hearts values just makes them get to these tasks quicker and makes it less expensive for you. Please let me know if I have misunderstood what you meant.
My english is not so good, so.. i possible made some mistake explaining myself. I'm talking about the hostess of the cabaret that Kyriu manage, you have to training 4 hostess, one each time. i fulled training two, but after that the values still from the one i already finished.

oriberu
Cheater
Cheater

Post by oriberu »

ayurai wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:59 pm
[...] I'm talking about the hostess of the cabaret that Kyriu manage, you have to training 4 hostess, one each time. i fulled training two, but after that the values still from the one i already finished.
Thanks for the clarification. Yeah, that's my bad. Previously I only added values for the two hostesses I trained in my own playthrough. I uploaded an update that includes values for all trainee hostesses (I hope) and their character stats. Please see the post with my Yakuza 3 table.

ayurai
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ayurai »

oriberu wrote:
Sat Apr 24, 2021 8:33 am
ayurai wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:59 pm
[...] I'm talking about the hostess of the cabaret that Kyriu manage, you have to training 4 hostess, one each time. i fulled training two, but after that the values still from the one i already finished.
Thanks for the clarification. Yeah, that's my bad. Previously I only added values for the two hostesses I trained in my own playthrough. I uploaded an update that includes values for all trainee hostesses (I hope) and their character stats. Please see the post with my Yakuza 3 table.
Thank you, you are the best!

oriberu
Cheater
Cheater

Post by oriberu »

My Yakuza 5 table got an update for the Tatsuo Shinada portion of the game.

I'm getting into the remaining quarter of my Yakuza 5 playthrough, in case anybody has requests or notes regarding the table.

Cheers.

Zein_nurjaman
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Zein_nurjaman »

oriberu wrote:
Sat Mar 20, 2021 1:46 am
Here is a - very rudimentary - table with some basic values and scripts for Yakuza 4; I'll possibly add more as I'm playing the game. Hope it helps somebody.

Game: Yakuza 4 (Steam)
Cheat Engine: 7.2
Values: Karaoke, Health, Heat, XP, Yen, Soul Orbs, Damage done, Enemy Health, misc.

Update 1:

- added main inventory, some minigame-related scripts and values, weapon health script, sobriety script
- fixed script injection conflicts

Update 2:

- added script that makes the opponent in a chase get severely reduced stamina
- added script that makes the player not sustain damage (can still be grabbed and be subjected to hit animation)
- added script that makes the player unhittable (can still be grabbed)
- added script that makes the player not lose heat

A word of context: I'm still playing as Akiyama (just started Chapter 3), so if some values or scripts don't work for later player characters, I'll address that when I get there. Also, still a noob, so let me know if stuff does not work. ^_^

Update 3:

- added script which allows creating/updating items without meeting requirements

Note: the script for item modding is highly experimental; your PC should not catch on fire, but I'll not vouch either way... It worked for me, but please save in a different slot, check for missing items and disable it after use.

Update 4:

- (script) player may buy many meals at once (see notes)
- (script) fixed XP multiplier (see notes)
- (values) hostess maker: hostess data
- (script) hostess maker: all dresses are made available (see notes)
- (values) essentials, inventory for all player characters
- (script) Unlimited ammo
- some misc. values

Notes:

The multiple meals script modifies player max health, which is messy, but that was the only way I got it to work; only toggle it inside a restaurant and don't otherwise force health values while doing it.

The hostess maker script should add all dresses to the hostess menu; can be enabled/disabled once and then safely ignored. This _may_ help with the Fashionista trophy; can't test, since I already got it before making this script (omg, that was a slog).

Any clue how to add a non-address input/text box to the standard cheat table, if that's even possible, would be welcome. As is, scripts like XP multiplier only use a fixed value.

The very first value in the table is now an indicator for which player character is active; that's not for changing the character, just as a reminder which essentials/inventory to use. All scripts _should_ now work for all player characters, but I might have missed some. Please let me know. :)
i tried one of your tables, the script did work, but things like yen modifiers, mahjong or any kind of value modifier didn't work, my game version is v1.0, how do you fix this? also could you add something like increase movement speed/speedhack? thx

oriberu
Cheater
Cheater

Post by oriberu »

Zein_nurjaman wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 2:43 pm
oriberu wrote:
[...]
[...]
i tried one of your tables, the script did work, but things like yen modifiers, mahjong or any kind of value modifier didn't work, my game version is v1.0, how do you fix this? also could you add something like increase movement speed/speedhack? thx
I just tested the most recent table (i.e. the highest-numbered update) with the current Steam version of Yakuza 4 (seems to be 1.0) and things like Yen, health, heat, Mahjong sticks etc. seem to work for both Akiyama and Saejima across a couple of save games.

Are you sure you have the Steam version of the game, use at least Cheat Engine 7.2 and you downloaded the most recently updated table? If that is all the case, please let me know a specific situation where the table fails, i.e. which player character, chapter and attribute, so I can try to reproduce it.

Edit: as for a speedhack, I wouldn't really know how to go about it and in case I need something like that, personally, I just use the speedhack included in Cheat Engine. In what way would a dedicated speedhack differ from that one?

Zein_nurjaman
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Zein_nurjaman »

oriberu wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 5:42 pm
Zein_nurjaman wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 2:43 pm
oriberu wrote:
[...]
[...]
I just tested the most recent table (i.e. the highest-numbered update) with the current Steam version of Yakuza 4 (seems to be 1.0) and things like Yen, health, heat, Mahjong sticks etc. seem to work for both Akiyama and Saejima across a couple of save games.

Are you sure you have the Steam version of the game, use at least Cheat Engine 7.2 and you downloaded the most recently updated table? If that is all the case, please let me know a specific situation where the table fails, i.e. which player character, chapter and attribute, so I can try to reproduce it.

Edit: as for a speedhack, I wouldn't really know how to go about it and in case I need something like that, personally, I just use the speedhack included in Cheat Engine. In what way would a dedicated speedhack differ from that one?
just checked my game version is currtently 1.0, and i'm using cheat engine 7.2, would you mind telling me how these cheats work?, i know for a fact that it can change value but idk, for some reason it didn't work, the value is still the same, and some of these cheat can detect my current health and heat but it didn't detect how much my money have (it still at 0 even tho i have more than that), and to make things clear, i requested a speedhack that increase my movement speed (not the game speed), i currently have a trainer that can modifies the game speed but it only work on 30 fps caps, and its unstable as shit, it often makes my game crash, i have a prince of persia Warrior within cheat table that it has the same function just like i mentioned (increasing the movement speed) i know the game has a different engine but if teleport hack can be made possible for almost any game, then yeah maybe this can be made possible

oriberu
Cheater
Cheater

Post by oriberu »

Zein_nurjaman wrote:
Fri May 07, 2021 4:08 am
[...] would you mind telling me how these cheats work?, i know for a fact that it can change value but idk, for some reason it didn't work, the value is still the same, and some of these cheat can detect my current health and heat but it didn't detect how much my money have (it still at 0 even tho i have more than that), [...]
For most values where you have a current maximum, like health and heat, you'd usually just freeze the value - toggle the box on the left - so it can't decrease (or set a hotkey that allows to freeze and increase, which is handy while you are still leveling up). For stuff like Yen or chips you can freely set the value as long as you don't exceed the game's maximum; make sure you do it for the current player character, since most common values differ from character to character, and exit/enter the menu once to make sure the change has taken effect.

For more specific aid please tell me which character and chapter we are talking about, or, if possible, link to a savegame.

tha555as
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tha555as »

Yakuza 3 4 5 please add Batting Center.

Testyuiop
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Testyuiop »

tha555as wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 8:25 pm
I would support the addition of all mini games,
but meanwhile, in this instance you can score one ball, then note the amount on cheat engine and do a first scan.
Then do a second scan after you have scored another ball.

By now you should have the related line. You can do a third ball and scan if you need or want.

Add it to the list, freeze it on 1800 or more and you should be good to pass.

oriberu
Cheater
Cheater

Post by oriberu »

tha555as wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 8:25 pm
There will be some Batting Center-related scripts in the next update to my Yakuza 5 table; I will see what I can do about my Y3 and Y4 tables once I'm done with 5.

jeremyrem
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jeremyrem »

oriberu wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:32 pm
I started playing Yakuza 5 and made a preliminary table; more functions will be added as I proceed in the game.
Please let me know if you encounter problems with it.

Game: Yakuza 5 (Steam)

Features:

- Player takes no damage (still can be grabbed and suffers hit animations)
- Player does not lose heat
- Player does more damage (1000 pts fixed damage on every hit)
- Player can not be hit (no grabbing or hit animations)
- Player remains sober
- Player may order food items without restriction (activate before talking to the vendor)
- Some essential values for Kazuma Kiryu
- Some misc. values

Update 1:

- Always get max score in Karaoke
- Currently drawn weapon has infinite health
- Player may equip any weapon regardless of skill
- Success in hostess sessions
- Darts: win 01 with one throw
- Darts: every throw in Count-Up is valued as 60
- Inventory for Kazuma Kiryu
- Weapon skill progress values for Kiryu
- Karaoke values
- Updated no-hit function to be player character-agnostic

Update 2:

Important: Added inventory scripting and usage rules to address a bug where an item inserted with the editor would become invisible and immovable once added to the item box. Please switch to the most recent version of this table.

Essentially, when inserting or removing an item with the -- Inventory -- editor, hit the activation check box on the same row as the item slot afterwards. Background: since there does not seem to be an event that fires when a memory record value is changed by the user, I have to make the user trigger the needed change manually (sorry).

Update 3:

- Prevent usable items from being decreased
- Currently drawn weapon's ammo does not decrease
- Ramen game: player is always right
- Taiko No Tatsujin: always clear spirit gauge
- Taiko No Tatsujin: score to 999.999
- UFO Catcher: infinite plays
- some misc. values

Update 4:

- Racing: max out turbo gauge right away
- Never decrease Yen
- Nagasu Taxi Co. values
- improved unlimited ammo script

Update 5:

- Chase sequence: opponent health is drastically reduced
- Bowling: split, infinite balls
- Bowling: split, auto clear
- Bowling: every ball is a strike
- Multiply XP gain
- Multiply weapon skill gain
- Snowball Combat: player is immune
- Dance Battle: opponent's score does not increase
- Dance Battle: player consecutive count does not reset on miss
- Dance Battle: player takes no damage
- Dance Training: great ratings only (basically auto-play mode)
- Added dance-related values (Haruka): stats, training, battle
- Added inventory for Saejima, Haruka
- Added essential values for Saejima, Haruka
- Added values for hostesses: Riku, Kaguya
- Added some misc. values

Notes: the scripts category became quite unwieldy, so I put minigame-related ones into their own group.

Update 6:

- Air Hockey: heat does not decrease
- Air Hockey: only player goals are counted
- Handshake event: max satisfaction
- Comedy skit: max out the laughter gauge
- Sotenbori Love Check Quiz: every answer counts as correct
- Added inventory and essential values for Shun Akiyama
- Added values for hostess Honoka

Notes: I replaced or removed a number of erratic pointers and removed the broken Count-Up darts script.

Update 7:

- Batting: infinite heat
- Batting: infinite pitches
- Batting: more metres
- Golf: do not increase number of shots
- Player may order multiple drinks
- Added essentials and inventory for Shinada
- Added Batting values for Shinada
- Added hostess values for Shion
- Added values for a couple of Cochins... :D
- Added some misc. values

Update 8:

- Roulette: 5 always wins
- Sea Fishing: tension stays balanced when reeling (crank it!)
- Koi Koi: player starts with 2000 points
- Pool: Puzzle, infinite attempts
- Pool: Rotation, only player score increases
- Gunrhein: set score to 99.999.999
- Updated Multiply XP gain script to accommodate for change in Finale chapters
- Added values for the final hostess, Hinata
- Some misc. values and script improvements

Cheers.
Thank you for all of the great tables, literally have used your table for 3,4 and now 5. Better then any trainer out there and really the only thing missing is a way to slow/speed the game down/up and always successful quick time events.

Keep up the amazing work and looking forward if you plan on doing 6 as well.

oriberu
Cheater
Cheater

Post by oriberu »

jeremyrem wrote:
Fri May 14, 2021 7:11 pm
Thank you for all of the great tables, literally have used your table for 3,4 and now 5. Better then any trainer out there and really the only thing missing is a way to slow/speed the game down/up and always successful quick time events. [...]
Thank you for the feedback; glad to read that the tables were of use to you.

I attempted to find values that influence position in the world and character speed, but I wasn't successful so far. I'll keep trying. Weirdly, I haven't thought about influencing the quick time event prompts, but I'll have a look at it. Yakuza 6 already has a table somewhere on this site and I think I'll take a moderate break from Yakuza once I'm done with 3-5 (my playthrough of Y5 approaches 400 hours on its own, now). ^^;;

Testyuiop
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Testyuiop »

Is there any chance we get an "auto-win pool" option?
Pool is the only mini-game left for me on Yakuza 3 and it's a nightmare on harder difficulties.
I hope it's not as bad for the other games.

oriberu
Cheater
Cheater

Post by oriberu »

Testyuiop wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 7:37 pm
Is there any chance we get an "auto-win pool" option? [...]
I couldn't figure out how to make the player win at pool automatically, but I added three billiards scripts to my Yakuza 3 table which should help to turn the tide -- specifically to never switch a turn to the opponent. Hope it's still of some use.