Noobzor

Re: [REQUEST] YAKUZA 3/4/5 REMASTERED ON STEAM

Post by Testyuiop »

oriberu wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 6:35 pm
Testyuiop wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 7:37 pm
Is there any chance we get an "auto-win pool" option? [...]
I couldn't figure out how to make the player win at pool automatically, but I added three billiards scripts to my Yakuza 3 table which should help to turn the tide -- specifically to never switch a turn to the opponent. Hope it's still of some use.
Thanks, any bit is helping someone out there and I am glad there is someone like you helping our sanity. ;)

oriberu
Cheater
Cheater

Post by oriberu »

Testyuiop wrote:
Sat May 22, 2021 3:43 pm
Thanks, any bit is helping someone out there [...]
That's actually one of the reasons (besides the fame and riches, obviously) why I put my Yakuza 3 table up here in the first place; I figured there had to be at least one other person who is as bad at some of these activities as I am. :lol:

Testyuiop
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Testyuiop »

oriberu wrote:
Sat May 22, 2021 8:32 pm
Testyuiop wrote:
Sat May 22, 2021 3:43 pm
Thanks, any bit is helping someone out there [...]
That's actually one of the reasons (besides the fame and riches, obviously) why I put my Yakuza 3 table up here in the first place; I figured there had to be at least one other person who is as bad at some of these activities as I am. :lol:
Haha, I think we all are.
Some of them are really insane. Not just with the requirements but the difficulty as well, or just the time it takes... I wish I had for one that much time in my life...

pretentiouswingnut99
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by pretentiouswingnut99 »

Hey folks, great work on the tables so far!

Anyone having any luck working-in a cheat involving chase battles in Yakuza 3? Mr. Try and Catch Me is really pissing in my Cheerios and I can't seem to isolate any values related to Chase stamina (Kiryu's or his).

oriberu
Cheater
Cheater

Post by oriberu »

pretentiouswingnut99 wrote:
Mon May 24, 2021 1:54 am
[...] can't seem to isolate any values related to Chase stamina (Kiryu's or his).
Chase stamina values in Yakuza 3 should be 4 bytes long and between 10k and 60k as a rough estimate. I think fully-trained Kiryu is at 50000 when he begins a race, Mack during chase training is around 35000. I would look for this range at the beginning of a chase and whittle the results down in short frequency (using the Speedhack at 0.25). The two stamina values are 8 bytes apart, iirc, so if you locate one, you should easily get the other.

If I can find a good way to do it, I'll add an entry for chase battles in the next update to my Yakuza 3 table.

Edit: I added the update to my Yakuza 3 table.

pretentiouswingnut99
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by pretentiouswingnut99 »

oriberu wrote:
Mon May 24, 2021 8:31 pm
pretentiouswingnut99 wrote:
Mon May 24, 2021 1:54 am
[...] can't seem to isolate any values related to Chase stamina (Kiryu's or his).
Chase stamina values in Yakuza 3 should be 4 bytes long and between 10k and 60k as a rough estimate. I think fully-trained Kiryu is at 50000 when he begins a race, Mack during chase training is around 35000. I would look for this range at the beginning of a chase and whittle the results down in short frequency (using the Speedhack at 0.25). The two stamina values are 8 bytes apart, iirc, so if you locate one, you should easily get the other.

If I can find a good way to do it, I'll add an entry for chase battles in the next update to my Yakuza 3 table.

Edit: I added the update to my Yakuza 3 table.
IT WORKS! You did it! :D

You are a CHAMPION, Oriberu. Thank you!

fatguy666
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by fatguy666 »

oriberu wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 11:33 pm
Hostesses
Thank you so much for your post.

I've got the Microsoft Store version and was using the trainer in the Fearless app and turning "Max Hostess Hearts" in the trainer totally killed my game - kept crashing during a visit to Flawless.

The addresses between the Steam version and the Microsoft version are different but your post gave me enough of an idea what to look for to fix it. It wasn't just the "full" hearts address but the one after it which is for grey/empty hearts that I had to locate and set to 40, thankfully it's just the next address.

If anyone else breaks their game by doing this I've shared my .CT with the addresses for the Microsoft Store version on it's page on this site.

oriberu
Cheater
Cheater

Post by oriberu »

fatguy666 wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 11:30 pm
[...] The addresses between the Steam version and the Microsoft version are different but your post gave me enough of an idea what to look for to fix it. It wasn't just the "full" hearts address but the one after it which is for grey/empty hearts that I had to locate and set to 40, thankfully it's just the next address. [...]
Thanks for the information; glad that the table could be of some use to you. :)

If the addresses are different, can you at least use some of the scripts in the Steam tables for the Microsoft Store version?

biosolidsnake
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by biosolidsnake »

oriberu wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:27 pm
Testyuiop wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:09 am
[...] Does any one has an idea or can enlighten me as to how to make the code work for golf for Yakuza 3?
Is there any for the other minigames like pool or dart as there was for previous games? These code seems to be there as well for Yakuza 4, but I am for the moment scratching my head on Yakuza 3 completion...
If I remember correctly, golf strokes in Yakuza 3 is just a 4-byte value that exactly represents the number of strokes taken so far on the course. Start the golf minigame and play. If the pointer still works, the entry "Golf strokes" in the cheat table should mirror the value in game; set this value to 1 and freeze it. Now just naturally play the minigame and don't worry about how long it takes to sink a ball; you'll get a hole-in-one on the scorecard every time.

For my part, I may return to Yakuza 3 and try my luck at a couple of scripts, but not before I finish Yakuza 5... that is a looong game. :D
Hello, oriberu, you really are genius! You really help us a great help. Regarding the golf strokes cheat, the pointer don't work, the cheat table don't mirror the value, and I can't set the value. Could you please update the golf strokes cheat? I have already spent 8 hours to trigger the golf substory, but still fail, this stupid golf mini game is really piss me off! Please help me, oriberu! I really need your help! Thank you do much!

oriberu
Cheater
Cheater

Post by oriberu »

biosolidsnake wrote:
Sun May 30, 2021 3:06 am
[...] Regarding the golf strokes cheat, the pointer don't work, the cheat table don't mirror the value, and I can't set the value.
Thank you for the tip and the kind words. I removed the broken pointer and added a script which disables the increase of golf strokes for the player in the most recent update to my table for Yakuza 3.

fatguy666
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by fatguy666 »

oriberu wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 5:50 pm
fatguy666 wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 11:30 pm
[...] The addresses between the Steam version and the Microsoft version are different but your post gave me enough of an idea what to look for to fix it. It wasn't just the "full" hearts address but the one after it which is for grey/empty hearts that I had to locate and set to 40, thankfully it's just the next address. [...]
Thanks for the information; glad that the table could be of some use to you. :)

If the addresses are different, can you at least use some of the scripts in the Steam tables for the Microsoft Store version?
I was using the Fearless app as Rhark has put trainers for all the Yakuza games on there. Never had a problem with anything apart from the hostess one which totally broke the game!

I've just finished Mika's sub story and have my table loaded in the background. This showed the grey hearts and the full hearts as both 80. I then activated the option that Rhark has put in and the full hearts stays at 80 but the grey hearts goes to 0. I'm going to assume he never tested it.

biosolidsnake
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by biosolidsnake »

oriberu wrote:
Sun May 30, 2021 6:20 pm
biosolidsnake wrote:
Sun May 30, 2021 3:06 am
[...] Regarding the golf strokes cheat, the pointer don't work, the cheat table don't mirror the value, and I can't set the value.
Thank you for the tip and the kind words. I removed the broken pointer and added a script which disables the increase of golf strokes for the player in the most recent update to my table for Yakuza 3.
Thank you so much for your great help, oriberu! You’re really our savior! It really works now! Now I can finally continue the annoying substories smoothly. Once again, please accept my sincere appreciation for helping me. It’s still long way to go, now I’m still in the beginning of Yakuza 3, there’s still have Yakuza 4/5/6/7 waiting for me, I will always use your cheat table to play, your cheat tables are the most powerful cheats in the whole universe! While I'm playing if later I find cheats don't work, I will inform you again. :lol:

ayurai
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ayurai »

oriberu wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 11:33 pm
This is merely a collection of static addresses and the occasional pointer I picked up while playing Yakuza 3, just in case someone can find a use for it. I was not able to attach a debugger to anything in this game without it crashing - and I'm a noob - so that's it.

Game: Yakuza 3 (Steam)
Cheat Engine: 7.2
Values: Hostesses, Karaoke, Health, Heat, XP, Yen, some misc. achievement-related stuff

Update 1: added a do-more-damage (TM) script under Experimental; cleaned up the table to decrease file size. Removed superfluous table.

Update 2: added main inventory.

Update 3: added values for all hostess trainees.

Update 4:

- Billiards: only switch turns to player
- Billiards: pocket multiple balls at once
- Billiards: Rotation, player gets all points
- Yen do not decrease

Update 5:

- Player takes no damage
- Player can not be hit
- Heat does not decrease
- Timer does not run out
- Drawn weapon has infinite health
- Drawn weapon has infinite ammo
- Darts: 01, player wins in one hit
- Darts: Cricket/Count-up, player wins in one round

Note: also made some small improvements to existing entries.

Update 6:

- Karaoke: get max. score in current song
- Sea Fishing: fishing line does not break from tension
- Mahjong: player gets 999.999 points
- Item does not get removed through use
- Chase: opponent starts with low stamina

Note: the chase script was only tested with Mack's training (starting in chapter 9), since that was what I had short-term access to. If the script does not work in other scenarios, I'd be glad to know of it.

Update 7:

- Aroma Massage: serene performance
- Bowling: player always throws strikes
- Cee-lo: player always gets triple-1, opponents are less lucky
- Cho-han: dice always come up snake eyes
- Koi-koi: only player earns points
- Golf: player strokes do not increase

Note: removed broken Golf strokes pointer.

Cheers.
I suppose the only mini game left behind now is batting?

oriberu
Cheater
Cheater

Post by oriberu »

ayurai wrote:
Fri Jun 04, 2021 1:56 am
Batting, Blackjack and Roulette are done and will be in the next update. Poker gives me a lot of trouble; then there are the collectable ones like UFO Catcher and river fishing. I'll have to see whether I can do something about Shogi.

Edit: with the current update to my table for Yakuza 3 almost all minigames that I could identify should be covered. (Poker still gives me headaches and isn't included. :dry:)

biosolidsnake
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by biosolidsnake »

oriberu wrote:
Fri Jun 04, 2021 5:45 am
ayurai wrote:
Fri Jun 04, 2021 1:56 am
Batting, Blackjack and Roulette are done and will be in the next update. Poker gives me a lot of trouble; then there are the collectable ones like UFO Catcher and river fishing. I'll have to see whether I can do something about Shogi.

Edit: with the current update to my table for Yakuza 3 almost all minigames that I could identify should be covered. (Poker still gives me headaches and isn't included. :dry:)
Thank you so much, oriberu! You really did a perfect job again! We really can't play Yakuza games without your cheats, your cheats are always the best! I use your latest cheats immediately! :D