[REQUEST] YAKUZA 3/4/5 REMASTERED ON STEAM

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Zein_nurjaman
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: [REQUEST] YAKUZA 3/4/5 REMASTERED ON STEAM

Post by Zein_nurjaman »

Hi, i have a problem with the item swap cheat, (or an item spawner if you may call it) just like the misc cheat it didn't work, well the populate item script is working, and it shows the name of the item but it didn't spawn the item, i didnt have the item on my inventory, there must be something wrong with the adress, I'm using the cracked version of yakuza 4 (fitgirl) i assume it's not differ from the one you have cause both of these version are steam version 1.0, but the difference is mine was cracked, idk i could be wrong, pls reply ASAP, I could upload the exe file if you wanted

oriberu
Cheater
Cheater

Post by oriberu »

Zein_nurjaman wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:48 pm
[...] well the populate item script is working, and it shows the name of the item but it didn't spawn the item [...]
Please try the attached snippet on a couple of savegames with different player characters; it's not the full table, just for checking if addresses are the problem.
Attachments
Yakuza4__test.CT
(53 KiB) Downloaded 172 times

Zein_nurjaman
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Zein_nurjaman »

oriberu wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:47 pm
Zein_nurjaman wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:48 pm
[...] well the populate item script is working, and it shows the name of the item but it didn't spawn the item [...]
Please try the attached snippet on a couple of savegames with different player characters; it's not the full table, just for checking if addresses are the problem.
yep definitely the adress problem, thanks king, the attached snippet is actually worked for me, do you mind fixing the other adress related cheat? like the MISC cheat?

oriberu
Cheater
Cheater

Post by oriberu »

Zein_nurjaman wrote:
Sat Jun 12, 2021 3:58 am
[...] the attached snippet is actually worked for me, do you mind fixing the other adress related cheat? like the MISC cheat?
Thanks for testing. Yes, I'll cook something up.

Floopy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Floopy »

Would anyone know how to find how Near-Pin Golf distributes points? I can't complete this Haruka request in Yakuza 3 and the only cheats I've seen are for regular golf, not near-pin.

toshlynx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by toshlynx »

So i tried using the inventory editor for Yakuza 3 and when i put the weapons they are all at 0 durability and unusable, even the gold pistol which has supposed to be infinite ammo

any one figured out how to fix that?

oriberu
Cheater
Cheater

Post by oriberu »

Floopy wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 6:23 am
Would anyone know how to find how Near-Pin Golf distributes points? [...]
You're looking for a group of 10 4-byte values, representing the results in each round. Do a scan with value type "Grouped" and the value "4:0 4:0 4:0 4:0 4:0 4:0 4:0 4:0 4:0 4:0" before you hit the first ball. Then play until you get some points. Now do a Next Scan with the points in mind. Say you got 50 points in the third round, then the new value would look like this: "4:0 4:0 4:50 4:0 4:0 4:0 4:0 4:0 4:0 4:0". That should narrow down results sufficiently.

There will be a script for this in the next update to my Y3 table (could be a little while).

Cheers.

---
My Yakuza tables: Yakuza 3 | Yakuza 4 | Yakuza 5
Last edited by oriberu on Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

oriberu
Cheater
Cheater

Post by oriberu »

toshlynx wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:00 am
So i tried using the inventory editor for Yakuza 3 and when i put the weapons they are all at 0 durability and unusable, even the gold pistol which has supposed to be infinite ammo [...]
This should only concern weapons and armor, and there are two ways to deal with that (afaik):

1) either visit Kamiyama Works and have the item repaired/reloaded,
2) or edit the hex representation of the inventory entry for the item.

Inventory items are stored as a 7-byte sequence. As an example, the Golden Pistol as it comes from the inventory editor:

Code: Select all

49 03 00 00 00 00 01
->
49 03 = 841, numeric index for the Golden Pistol
00 00 = durability
00 00 = ammo, if applicable
01    = item count (always 1)
In order to edit an item, add it via the inventory editor, right-click on the item entry and pick "Browse this memory region" (or hit CTRL+B). The entry will be at the left-upper corner of the hex view. Easiest would be to set durability and ammo to unlimited, in this case FF FF each:

49 03 FF FF FF FF 01
Cheers.

---

toshlynx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by toshlynx »

oriberu wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:41 pm
toshlynx wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:00 am
So i tried using the inventory editor for Yakuza 3 and when i put the weapons they are all at 0 durability and unusable, even the gold pistol which has supposed to be infinite ammo [...]
This should only concern weapons and armor, and there are two ways to deal with that (afaik):

1) either visit Kamiyama Works and have the item repaired/reloaded,
2) or edit the hex representation of the inventory entry for the item.

Inventory items are stored as a 7-byte sequence. As an example, the Golden Pistol as it comes from the inventory editor:

49 03 00 00 00 00 01
->
49 03 = 841, numeric index for the Golden Pistol
00 00 = durability
00 00 = ammo, if applicable
01    = item count (always 1)
In order to edit an item, add it via the inventory editor, right-click on the item entry and pick "Browse this memory region" (or hit CTRL+B). The entry will be at the left-upper corner of the hex view. Easiest would be to set durability and ammo to unlimited, in this case FF FF each:

49 03 FF FF FF FF 01
Cheers.

---

thanks i tried both and it worked even the infinite durability of the golden pistol came back

Projektwolf
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Projektwolf »

oriberu wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:32 pm
I started playing Yakuza 5 and made a preliminary table; more functions will be added as I proceed in the game.
Please let me know if you encounter problems with it.

Game: Yakuza 5 (Steam)
Cheat Engine: 7.2

Features:

- Player takes no damage (still can be grabbed and suffers hit animations)
- Player does not lose heat
- Player does more damage (1000 pts fixed damage on every hit)
- Player can not be hit (no grabbing or hit animations)
- Player remains sober
- Player may order food items without restriction (activate before talking to the vendor)
- Some essential values for Kazuma Kiryu
- Some misc. values

Update 1:

- Always get max score in Karaoke
- Currently drawn weapon has infinite health
- Player may equip any weapon regardless of skill
- Success in hostess sessions
- Darts: win 01 with one throw
- Darts: every throw in Count-Up is valued as 60
- Inventory for Kazuma Kiryu
- Weapon skill progress values for Kiryu
- Karaoke values
- Updated no-hit function to be player character-agnostic

Update 2:

Important: Added inventory scripting and usage rules to address a bug where an item inserted with the editor would become invisible and immovable once added to the item box. Please switch to the most recent version of this table.

Essentially, when inserting or removing an item with the -- Inventory -- editor, hit the activation check box on the same row as the item slot afterwards. Background: since there does not seem to be an event that fires when a memory record value is changed by the user, I have to make the user trigger the needed change manually (sorry).

Update 3:

- Prevent usable items from being decreased
- Currently drawn weapon's ammo does not decrease
- Ramen game: player is always right
- Taiko No Tatsujin: always clear spirit gauge
- Taiko No Tatsujin: score to 999.999
- UFO Catcher: infinite plays
- some misc. values

Update 4:

- Racing: max out turbo gauge right away
- Never decrease Yen
- Nagasu Taxi Co. values
- improved unlimited ammo script

Update 5:

- Chase sequence: opponent health is drastically reduced
- Bowling: split, infinite balls
- Bowling: split, auto clear
- Bowling: every ball is a strike
- Multiply XP gain
- Multiply weapon skill gain
- Snowball Combat: player is immune
- Dance Battle: opponent's score does not increase
- Dance Battle: player consecutive count does not reset on miss
- Dance Battle: player takes no damage
- Dance Training: great ratings only (basically auto-play mode)
- Added dance-related values (Haruka): stats, training, battle
- Added inventory for Saejima, Haruka
- Added essential values for Saejima, Haruka
- Added values for hostesses: Riku, Kaguya
- Added some misc. values

Notes: the scripts category became quite unwieldy, so I put minigame-related ones into their own group.

Update 6:

- Air Hockey: heat does not decrease
- Air Hockey: only player goals are counted
- Handshake event: max satisfaction
- Comedy skit: max out the laughter gauge
- Sotenbori Love Check Quiz: every answer counts as correct
- Added inventory and essential values for Shun Akiyama
- Added values for hostess Honoka

Notes: I replaced or removed a number of erratic pointers and removed the broken Count-Up darts script.

Update 7:

- Batting: infinite heat
- Batting: infinite pitches
- Batting: more metres
- Golf: do not increase number of shots
- Player may order multiple drinks
- Added essentials and inventory for Shinada
- Added Batting values for Shinada
- Added hostess values for Shion
- Added values for a couple of Cochins... :D
- Added some misc. values

Update 8:

- Roulette: 5 always wins
- Sea Fishing: tension stays balanced when reeling (crank it!)
- Koi Koi: player starts with 2000 points
- Pool: Puzzle, infinite attempts
- Pool: Rotation, only player score increases
- Gunrhein: set score to 99.999.999
- Updated Multiply XP gain script to accommodate for change in Finale chapters
- Added values for the final hostess, Hinata
- Some misc. values and script improvements

Update 9:

- Timers do not run out (tested mainly with Ultimate battles)
- Darts: Count-up, only player score increases
- Darts: Cricket, only player score increases
- Batting Center: finish standard course in one hit
- Batting Center: infinite balls
- Player does not lose climax heat
- Coliseum: more victory points on win
- Coliseum: max rank points on win
- Kamiyama WORKS: invested items (see notes)
- Some misc. values and script improvements

Notes: "Kamiyama WORKS: invested items" is a value in -- Misc -- that can be set to "all"; this should make the process of crafting equipment a little more straightforward.

Update 10:

Added a new category named -- Completion -- which contains a number of addresses that reflect the completion state of side activities in the game. Please read the notes included in the table before use. I did not find working addresses for Treasure Hunts; those probably require map items to be present in the inventory, too.

Cheers.
Your table is incredible, I've made past most complications with the game thanks to you. Please can you also make an option for 9 balls in Pool? There's a Haruka submission that requires her to beat another idol in 9 balls and she's such a pain since her difficulty must be on hard or something. Not even the intermediate player Shinada has to go against is as good. I saw you mentioned that there was an always player turn for Y3, can you do the same for Y5 as well? Thank you very much.

oriberu
Cheater
Cheater

Post by oriberu »

Projektwolf wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:20 pm
[...] Please can you also make an option for 9 balls in Pool? There's a Haruka submission that requires her to beat another idol in 9 balls and she's such a pain since her difficulty must be on hard or something. Not even the intermediate player Shinada has to go against is as good. I saw you mentioned that there was an always player turn for Y3, can you do the same for Y5 as well? Thank you very much.
Attached is a snippet with Pool scripts that will be in the next update (which could be a little while away), to tide you over. Not 9-ball specifically, but banking and player switching should work for you.

Cheers.

---
Attachments
Yakuza5__pool.ct
(4.19 KiB) Downloaded 296 times

Floopy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Floopy »

oriberu wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:47 am
Projektwolf wrote:
[...] Please can you also make an option for 9 balls in Pool? There's a Haruka submission that requires her to beat another idol in 9 balls and she's such a pain since her difficulty must be on hard or something. Not even the intermediate player Shinada has to go against is as good. I saw you mentioned that there was an always player turn for Y3, can you do the same for Y5 as well? Thank you very much.
Attached is a snippet with Pool scripts that will be in the next update (which could be a little while away), to tide you over. Not 9-ball specifically, but banking and player switching should work for you.

Cheers.

---
First, I want to thank you for doing what I consider "holy" work. Some of these minigames get absolutely crazy for what they require. Thanks for the near-point advice earlier too, but do you have something similar in the works for 4 with Pool? Or if one wanted to do it themselves, how can they discover this?

Projektwolf
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Projektwolf »

oriberu wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:47 am
Projektwolf wrote:

Cheers.

---
Thank you so much aniki!

oriberu
Cheater
Cheater

Post by oriberu »

Floopy wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:55 am
[...] but do you have something similar in the works for 4 with Pool? Or if one wanted to do it themselves, how can they discover this?
The script for not-switching-to-the-opponent (I'm generally lousy with descriptors) for Pool in Yakuza 4 is done and will be included in the next update to that table, along with a number of other minigame-related entries.

As for finding values, I'm mostly making guesses based on context. In this case, the game would have to be able to differentiate between two players in order to determine whose turn it is, etc. The most simple way to track that - it seemed to me - would be to assign the player the value 0 and the opponent the value 1, or vise versa. So I searched for a byte value that toggled between 0 and 1 whenever control in Pool was handed over, and that's exactly what I found.

Then it's finding out what is writing to that address and hooking into the logic via AOB injection, for example (how to do that is explained in various CE tutorials, far better than I could do it).

Cheers

---

Zein_nurjaman
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Zein_nurjaman »

oriberu wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:02 pm
Floopy wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:55 am
[...] but do you have something similar in the works for 4 with Pool? Or if one wanted to do it themselves, how can they discover this?
The script for not-switching-to-the-opponent (I'm generally lousy with descriptors) for Pool in Yakuza 4 is done and will be included in the next update to that table, along with a number of other minigame-related entries.

As for finding values, I'm mostly making guesses based on context. In this case, the game would have to be able to differentiate between two players in order to determine whose turn it is, etc. The most simple way to track that - it seemed to me - would be to assign the player the value 0 and the opponent the value 1, or vise versa. So I searched for a byte value that toggled between 0 and 1 whenever control in Pool was handed over, and that's exactly what I found.

Then it's finding out what is writing to that address and hooking into the logic via AOB injection, for example (how to do that is explained in various CE tutorials, far better than I could do it).

Cheers

---
Hi, it's me again, can you fix the yakuza 5 table, it has the same problem (Adress problem), it seems a lot but i needed this so bad,