Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Req: Mad Games Tycoon 2

Post by gideon25 »

Darkedone02 wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 1:54 am
I don't know what cheat it is but when I hire multiple employees, I get a blue screen upon placing them down and it locks me up on the UI.

Its the Max skill Stats (everyone, everywhere). It only happens I see when you try to hire more than one person. Just turn off that script before hiring multiple people. Maybe set up a hotkey for it.

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

gideon25 wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 2:10 am
Darkedone02 wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 1:54 am
I don't know what cheat it is but when I hire multiple employees, I get a blue screen upon placing them down and it locks me up on the UI.

Its the Max skill Stats (everyone, everywhere). It only happens I see when you try to hire more than one person. Just turn off that script before hiring multiple people. Maybe set up a hotkey for it.
I kinda figured it be that. I guess the script is basically overload the game somehow.

I think it be better if it was like... Max stat upon looking at their stats, instead of just on spawn so it won't overload it.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Darkedone02 wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 2:11 am

I kinda figured it be that. I guess the script is basically overload the game somehow.

I think it be better if it was like... Max stat upon looking at their stats, instead of just on spawn so it won't overload it.
Maybe..I mean when you load a savegame though all of their stats reset though, right? So then you would have to go one by one and look at each char? I'm thinking a warning to turn off instead BUT from what was said earlier maybe look into maxing their best stat for what class they are and (possibly) having it actually stick thru savegame loads? I'll mess around with it to try to find something like that (if its possible.. maybe find out how the training room increases stats that stick).

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Ok updated and made some changes for 2021.02.05A