Expert Cheater

[REQ] Utawarerumono: Prelude to the Fallen

Post by KS212 »

Game Name: Utawarerumono: Prelude to the Fallen
Game Engine: DMM
Game Version: 1.0
Options Required: Inf Health, Inf Zeal, Inf BP, Inf Move and Jump
Steam Website:
Other Info: Uses the exact same engine as the other two Utawarerumono2 games.

BlackMonster
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [REQ] Utawarerumono: Prelude to the Fallen

Post by BlackMonster »

1- Exp multiplier 2x 4x 8x etc / 1st map clear exp multiplier
2- Bonus Point multiplier?/ max BP
3- Infinite/Max Hp
4- Infinite/Max Zeal
5- One hit kill
6- Max move/jump

@ gideon25 maybe u can finish the last game released to complete the trilogy for these games cheat tables?

ty

happyTugs
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by happyTugs »

Here's my own incomplete table; however, it doesn't have all the features you are looking for.

Regardless, a few things.
  1. Included is a "working" character/inventory editor, but there are some caveats to this.
    • Spawned equipment are temporary and cannot be equipped (at least in my experience, it might be different for you!).
    • Spawning costumes may, or may not work if the costumes tab is not visible. Besides, you might crash trying to equip/use any spawned item.
    • Generally, any spawned equipment will not be visible during use, but can still apply the effects in question.
  2. There are some offsets that are labeled '?' as I am unsure as to what they are used for. Perhaps, you all can figure it these out by experimenting, and recording any noticeable change.
  3. The game heavily uses static addresses, so there is no need to make any code-injections to hook the characters besides hooking the character being currently used.
Learned a lot by modding this game; however, I probably won't update this table since I don't have a legitimate copy.

cheers,
hT

edit. january 30,2021
I have attached a revised (and most likely final) table that includes the abilities of the characters. Keep in mind, manually added abilities will not appear in the abilities tab unless they were supposed to have that ability once they have progressed to a certain level. However, the effects in question will still apply. Moreover, I removed most of the unknown offsets to de-clutter the table. Until then!
Old Tables
Utawarerumono Prelude to the Fallen.CT
january 24, 2021
(102.78 KiB) Downloaded 135 times
Attachments
Utawarerumono Prelude to the Fallen.CT
january 30, 2021
(163.18 KiB) Downloaded 1610 times
Last edited by happyTugs on Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Selius
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Selius »

do you know how the game stores the bp requirement to buy stats?

i tried for a little while to modify karura's atk bp cost but didnt have any luck. im very triggered that she is flat out a worse anya

happyTugs
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by happyTugs »

Selius wrote:do you know how the game stores the bp requirement to buy stats?
Why not just change the character's BP to match, or exceed, the price requirement? Each character has their own BP attribute.

Besides that, I made an update to the table. It now includes the character's abilities and has also been de-cluttered to some degree.

Also, here's a snippet of some more strings I have dumped; I have yet to find any use for them.

Code: Select all

[0] = eru : Eruruu : エルルゥ : Houju Kou : Heal/Adjacent : Recovers the HP of hurt allies through handmade restorative medicine.
[1] = aru : Aruruu : アルルゥ : Shinjuu Musou : Single-target/Adjacent : Tears through enemies mercilessly, causing fatal wounds.
[2] = arg : Aruruu : アルルゥ : Shinjuu Musou : Single-target/Adjacent : After obtaining Gachatara, mercilessly trample your enemies.
[3] = teo : Teoro : テオロ : Senbu Bakuretsu : Single-target/Adjacent : Cuts any enemy in two with a strike unleashed from his beloved axe.
[4] = rob : Oboro : オボロ : Kishin Enbu : Single-target/Adjacent : A swift attack that knocks the enemy around while cutting them up.
[5] =  : Oboro : 赤ん坊抱きかかえオボロ :  :  : 
[6] = gri : Dorry : ドリィ : Isshi Kantetsu : 2-4 tiles away/Straight Line/Single-target : A precise attack that pierces the enemy's vital organs painlessly.
[7] = gra : Guraa : グラァ : Kokushi Seiu : 2-4 tiles away/Straight Line/Single-target : Unleashes a deadly blow in addition to blocking any escape routes.
[8] = ben : Benawi : ベナウィ : Souen Seiha : 1-2 tiles away/Straight Line/Single-target : All who stop and look at this beautiful brutality will lose their heads.
[9] = kur : Kurou : クロウ : Shikku Gekiha : 1-2 tiles away/Straight Line/Single-target : An armor-destroying attack that undoubtedly causes fatal wounds.
[10] = uru : Ulthury : ウルトリィ : Tenshou Kourin : 1-2 tiles away/Single-target : A concentration of holy light unleashed at enemies.
[11] = kam : Camyu : カミュ : Shikkoku Genya : 1-2 tiles away/Single-target : The dark power of the endless abyss attacks both body and spirit.
--Snippet End--
until then.