Tosker
Noobzor
Noobzor

[Request] Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice

Post by Tosker »

Game Name: Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
Game Engine: ???
Game Version: 1.06

Options Required: Disabling spirit emblem costs in Combat arts, preferably with option to ignore upgrade requirements.

Steam Website:

Other Info: There are already some cheat tables about this game, but they are all outdated and/or don't work right in some places. It is fairly popular even to this day, so I think it is worth looking into. Either trainer or cheat table is fine.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [Request] Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice

Post by KS212 »

Quite sure Cielos' table still works perfectly. I still use it on the latest version and its just fine.

Tosker
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Tosker »

KS212 wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:19 am
Quite sure Cielos' table still works perfectly. I still use it on the latest version and its just fine.
Not quite. It works the first time, but it screws up in the second time and the warning seems to be that it couldn't find the god flag. Maybe your game is an older version?

Plus, it doesn't have the option I specifically want, no spirit emblem cost for Combat Arts, everything else costing the same.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Tosker wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:46 pm
Not quite. It works the first time, but it screws up in the second time and the warning seems to be that it couldn't find the god flag. Maybe your game is an older version?

Plus, it doesn't have the option I specifically want, no spirit emblem cost for Combat Arts, everything else costing the same.
Nah, definitely not an older ver. I have Steam ver and its 1.06... What do you mean by 'second time'?

Its funny coz I hear other ppl also have issues with the table... it may be a locale thing, is your OS running in english locale?

If you want no spirit emblem cost for Combat Arts, there should be a mod for that, have you checked nexus mods?

Tosker
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Tosker »

KS212 wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:06 pm
Nah, definitely not an older ver. I have Steam ver and its 1.06... What do you mean by 'second time'?

Its funny coz I hear other ppl also have issues with the table... it may be a locale thing, is your OS running in english locale?

If you want no spirit emblem cost for Combat Arts, there should be a mod for that, have you checked nexus mods?
If you shut down the trainer after starting it and hooking it to game, but still keep the game running, and try to hook the cheat table into game again, it won't work.

Mine is entirely in english.

I have, yes. The mod disables reflection of strength and other things, not sure why, which I want in my game 100%.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Tosker wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:17 pm

If you shut down the trainer after starting it and hooking it to game, but still keep the game running, and try to hook the cheat table into game again, it won't work.

Mine is entirely in english.

I have, yes. The mod disables reflection of strength and other things, not sure why, which I want in my game 100%.
That's the problem... Before you shut it down you have to properly deactivate all options. If you just close CE w/o deactivating the options, the modified handles are still left in memory without being cleaned up which is why it will never activate again for that session. That's normal and working as intended. If you are used to trainers not doing this its coz trainers will usually deactivate their options (thus cleaning up the memory) before actually closing.

ashurabfg
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ashurabfg »

tHi, I have the same problem. It can be solved or I would have to start the game from 0