• Infinite Ammo
  • Add / Edit Cash
Game/Steam Website:

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [REQUEST] CyberTaxi

Post by GreenHouse »

It may not be perfect, but here it is. I have an older version, so I tried to make it as compatible as possible, and the game code is so horrible. Classic functions that do 200 things, and have 200 if/else.
I think that infinite health makes enemies that you kill with bullets, die but be invisible on the spot until you run them over for some reason. Not sure if that's the game of the script.
Also, there's like a random free cam that doesn't seem to really work for me. To enable, press F11, then F10, then F12 to activate. And then to disable/enable back again, just pressing F12 will be enough. F10->F11 is to enable cheats. Then F12 to use the free camera.

- Infinite Ammo
- Infinite Health/Shield
- Various editables: Health, Shield, Ammo, Cash, HDDs, Skill Points, and Timer.
Attachments
CyberTaxi.CT
(45.76 KiB) Downloaded 36 times

KyleKatarn
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by KyleKatarn »

Works great, thank you.
Locking in the values like health and shield don't cause the enemy glitch from the infinite health/shield script.

KyleKatarn
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by KyleKatarn »

Oof. Game updated to version 7.30q this evening.
Infinite Health/Shield and Infinite Ammo scripts are still working, but the "editables" addresses must have moved.
The enemy glitch doesn't seem to happen anymore, there were "minor bug fixes" so I'd say it was the game and not your script.
The game is a fairly recent release so this may happen often. At least the most important functions are working. ;)

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

KyleKatarn wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:37 am
Oof. Game updated to version 7.30q this evening.
Infinite Health/Shield and Infinite Ammo scripts are still working, but the "editables" addresses must have moved.
The enemy glitch doesn't seem to happen anymore, there were "minor bug fixes" so I'd say it was the game and not your script.
The game is a fairly recent release so this may happen often. At least the most important functions are working. ;)
Yeah, as I said, I tried to make scripts as compatible as possible, that's why they're still working. As for the editables, all you can do is, with the main [ENABLE] script activated, go to the memory viewer, press Ctrl+D, on the address box on top add [Player]. Click structures, define structures, say yes to whatever windows pop up. And you'll have many variables there, including the ones that are wrong in my table. Fix them yourself. And you'll have many other extra variables that you can use too :P

KyleKatarn
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by KyleKatarn »

Okay, so here goes. Updated the Health, Shield, Cash, Etc. Pointers for game version 7.30q
Original Health and Ammo scripts by GreenHouse left intact.
Attachments
CyberTaxi - v7.30q.CT
(5.44 KiB) Downloaded 40 times