Game Name: Peaceful Days
Options Required: Freeze Time
Game/Steam Website:[Link]

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: {Request} Peaceful Days

Post by VampTY »

Here's some tips on how to find your timer and freeze it, because i know it will work, cause i've done this plenty of times on multiple games, this in case, is just another one, now for this game on this engine the seconds are plus 2 on the right (regarding example), remember that, their initial value plus 2, meaning some example:

1=3
2=5
3=7
4=9
5=11
6=13
7=15
8=17
9=19
10=21
11=23
12=25
13=27
14=29
15=31

Meaning when you'll search for seconds, 1 is 3 and so on as i've wrote there, so when you'' search them, you can find in it two steps, very fast:

- New scan and on 4 Bytes and on search let's say on your game has 10 (seconds) for the display value, then you'll add 21 and enter
- Now wait so 2-3 seconds will pass, then if your value is 13 (seconds) for the display value just add in that search box the value "27"

And you found your value! :lol:

I gave you calculated examples until 15, you can figure it out until 60, it's plus 2

I don't know what version you have, but i lack the passion to hack games like strategy, rts and such... i just hate them, from the bottom of my heart, i know how, i just choose not to, because i get bored easily, like minutes! :lol:

Hope you can manage, is very easy, you can do a cmp or backtrack or whatever..but in this way, you won't get a ban or whatnot if is online or for score etc.

Best of luck!

milapr
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: {Request} Peaceful Days

Post by milapr »

Thanks!!! 👍