pferreira
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Doom 3 BFG (Steam Request)

Post by pferreira »

Game Name: Doom 3 BFG Edition (Steam)
Game Engine: idTech 4
Game Version: v1.0.34.6456
Options Required: Infinite Health on all three games (without disabling achievements)
Steam Website:

Would like the ability to have infinite health on Doom, Doom II, Doom 3 and the expansions without a message coming up to tell me the achievements have been disabled. I tried reenabling the achievements through the below method:
"1)Install DOOM: BFA Edition.
2)Download the binaries with Steam of Open Platform
3)Extract the OpenPlatform.dll to <path-to-game>\base (Select which one to use based on OS and CPU Type)
4)Extract the steam_api.dll to <path-to-game>
5)Create a steam_appid.txt on <path-to-game> and write in it the game's steam id (208200)"

I'm almost certain I did 1-4 correctly. 5 I'm not sure I did because I don't know how. Please can I have some help on this?

EDIT: Vamp completed the table. Uploaded thanks to her.
Attachments
DOOM 3 BFG Edition.CT
(10.79 KiB) Downloaded 114 times
Last edited by pferreira on Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Doom 3 BFG (Steam Request)

Post by VampTY »

I made this below for the BFG Edition (v20191007 + DLCs + MULTi6) – [DODI Repack] version and is working without a problem and also no message will ever say the achivements are disabled or whatnot:

[Link]

Now, there's more versions, so i've downloaded also POSTMORTEM version, for that version only ammo is working, same as for SKIDROW's updated version/
I've never played DOOM...and also i don't own it, so if you have some spare key for it, on STEAM, a key for EUROPE/GLOBAL (since i'm in that zone), i can redo it all for "Doom 3/Doom 3: Lost Mission/Doom 3: Resurrection of Evil", just like in that picture!

I mean those 3 games looked better, the others two (Doom, Doom 2), not so great! :mellow:

I don't like this game, not a fan, so even if this would cost 0,1 € , i still wouldn't buy it, just sayin'.. or perhaps somebody else who might have it and they could help you..or tell me the exact pirated version that might work for you, so that i'll download and take a look (depends if is updated to the last)... your decision, best of luck! ;)

pferreira
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pferreira »

The current Fearless Revolution trainer/CE doesn't work with Doom or Doom II. I have yet to try Doom 3 to see if it works with that one but the person who made the CE unfortunately no longer wishes to support it. It would be great to be able to play through the original games in BFG without the achievements disabling.

I'm not sure where you can pirate it but the version I have on my computer of BFG is the latest supported version (v1.0.34.6456) so that should narrow the search down

Also would doing what Wiki says above work? I'm not sure how to do 5?

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by VampTY »

Ok, i've received a key for "DOOM 3 BFG Edition" for "STEAM", from my STEAM friends, they might have seen this, anyway it works only, so far for those DOOM 3 games.

And use the last version of CE when you're testing this .. and regarding the other options added in this table (i'll update them obviously), later!It means i'd have to play.. :cry: The game is, i don't know, i don't like it! :lol:

Let me know if it works!
Best of luck! :P

Damage/One Hit Kill is not updated, yet! ;)

With these cheats enabled i've won soem achivements in doom 3 and in doom 2 as well (not in this), then i've used SAM to reset achievements on Steam for Doom3 and 2, then i redid them again, so for me it works, you don't need to disable achievements or what you're saying there, with this table works, if you have the same version.

Table moved! :P
Last edited by VampTY on Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

pferreira
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pferreira »

So this cheat table doesn't disable achievements if used? Just to let you know the cheats don't work on Doom 2 or Doom 1. Will have to test Doom 3 to let you know if that works.

By the way what's the easiest way to find out what Steam version of a game you own?

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by VampTY »

Here a demonstration with what i've said regarding the achievements working with my table on Steam for DOOM 3, in one of those 3 games (it works in all three games, with cheats and achievements)..and some gameplay in Doom 2 (i've never shared the cheats for Doom 2 though, i've said is working, cheats and achievements):

The area selected for recording has more brightness added, meaning the entire screen. ;)

INFO: in this video, when i've changed the life to "1" is because the achievement is earned when you need to get hit and have only 1% of the health and kill one enemy and don't die also!You need to have the life enabled as i did with 999, you'll die even in god mode with 1, some enemies take also 150 per damage hit, with the cheat enabled you won't die, if is with 999 (meaning that 3E7), if is with 1 or 50 (32), you'll die (depending on difficulty set).

What i've shared to you was tested by me and is working as i've said,i can make also a video for Doom 2 with achievements, that would be nothing but a waste of my time, because i said is working, if for you is not working it means you don't have the exact version of the game or the right CE used (7.2)

I have the Steam version of Doom 3 BFG Edition, i don't know what other version on Steam is besides this, regarding BFG EDition i mean.

I'll paste here the table for DOOM 3 with all three games combined only, once is updated also for one hit kill..or who knows, more options will be added, just because! :mellow:

Best of luck! :P

pferreira
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pferreira »

Thanks for doing this. Just to let you know the table uploaded here just shows cheats for Doom 3 and not Doom 2 like in your video. If you could include the ones for the first Doom that would be great as well. I just need invincibility.

Just wondering how do you go about stopping the game on Steam from disabling achievements?

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

pferreira wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:09 pm
Just wondering how do you go about stopping the game on Steam from disabling achievements?
Usually only developer built cheats are the ones that are designed to disable achievement progress. Because we are making our own cheats by altering normal parts of the code the game isn't being told to disable achievement gain.

pferreira
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pferreira »

Rhark wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:13 pm
Usually only developer built cheats are the ones that are designed to disable achievement progress. Because we are making our own cheats by altering normal parts of the code the game isn't being told to disable achievement gain.
Achievements still disabled when I got one.
VampTY wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:58 am
I'll paste here the table for DOOM 3 with all three games combined only, once is updated also for one hit kill..or who knows, more options will be added, just because! :mellow:
For Doom 3 it works great even though achievements still are disabled. Would be great if you could add the invincibility for the Doom 1 and 2 campaigns.

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by VampTY »

Last updated table will be added in 2-3 days, it's finished though, i just have to play more in Doom 1 and Doom 2..so i'll post it here on this request, or i'll add it to the tables section, in any case, for Doom 1 and Doom 2 i won't add also keys, since there would be nothing fun left in this game.

Here's some weird video with me playing around in Doom 1 and Doom 2, still having no clue where to go in this game! :lol:

Also the table for Doom 3 is like in this photo below:

[Link]

All the best! :P

pferreira
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pferreira »

Invincibility is really what I need. For Doom 3 as well as maybe the original games it's worth also adding a noclip mode. Last night while playing I got stuck between two crates and because the game isn't programmed as well as it could be I had to restart that part and use the console.

For some strange reason though achievements are still disabling when I get them. Not sure why. I did as you suggested and uninstalled/reinstalled the game.

pferreira
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pferreira »

VampTY wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:42 pm
Last updated table will be added in 2-3 days, it's finished though, i just have to play more in Doom 1 and Doom 2..so i'll post it here on this request, or i'll add it to the tables section,
By the way that table is great. That's exactly what I need so feel free to post it here. :)