InfiniteRetro
Noobzor
Noobzor

[Paid Request] Nickelodeon Kart Racers 2: Grand Prix

Post by InfiniteRetro »

Game Name: Nickelodean Kart Racers 2: Grand Prix
Game Engine: Vector Engine
Game Version: 1.0
Options Required: Unlock all drivers, freeze players, infinite health, xp boost, Clear challenges/grand prix
Steam Website:
Other Info: Not sure if this will help, and I am after a trainer if thats ok. There is already a game save made of this game but was made for Codex. It won't work for my Steam purchased game im assuming because the id is incompatiable. Really wanting to be able to get everything unlocked as i got this to play with my kids and theres only a select few of drivers etc. Any help would be awesome i really appreciate it.

Can pay $20 US for it if that suits.

Here is a link to the only game save that apparently works with codex. not sure if this will help in regards to figuring it out. i did try to edit it using a hex editor but i am stupid lol
[Link]
Last edited by InfiniteRetro on Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:22 am, edited 2 times in total.

InfiniteRetro
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Nickelodeon Kart Racers 2: Grand Prix

Post by InfiniteRetro »

*Bump*

InfiniteRetro
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: [Paid Request] Nickelodeon Kart Racers 2: Grand Prix

Post by InfiniteRetro »

*Bumping*

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by VampTY »

Hello,

I didn't made those you requested (i don't own the game, so wasn't important), instead i've made three options only, on a pirated version, to make your gameplay more easy?

Options:

Code: Select all

Freeze Timer   [Challenges]
Freeze Timer   [Time Trial]
Green slime bar
NOTE: all these options have hotkeys assigned to them, meaning Numpad 1/Numpad 2/Numpad 3 and use Cheat Engine 7.2.

Important : From any of the freeze timer cheat option, use only after you'll start the race and disable after you'll finish the race! ;)

Some awful gameplay of mine, also showing the options i've made, perhaps they'll work for your version as well, if not, though luck :P ! :lol:

Best of luck!
Attachments
GameSteamDRM.CT
(3.04 KiB) Downloaded 94 times

InfiniteRetro
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by InfiniteRetro »

thanks mate will give that a try in a bit. The link i try to share keeps being removed. it has an apparent save game which has everything unlocked for the non-legit version of the game. would i be able to share that link to u privately...see if it can be modded to work for my steam version or help with addional trainer options?

darksiders is the 100% game save i found but steam simply doesnt recognise it

InfiniteRetro
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by InfiniteRetro »

No luck man. Hoping we can get a trainer or game save. There is a game save with it all unlocked. Does that help in being able to make one for the steam version?

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by VampTY »

That version was all i could find and for that i made a table and a video that proves it works.If i'd had the steam version, i could have made those cheats also for that..with the options i've made previous, anyway, moving on!

You said you've found some saved game, well add it, if the game might have cloud enabled, disable it and add the save (if you have no idea how to do that, look on some youtube tutorials), since if you'll just paste it, it won't work, Steam will overwrite it with the one uploaded in cloud.I don't have the game installed anymore, so i don't see any point in redownloading it.Hope this helped you somehow!

Best of luck!

Smokahontas
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Smokahontas »

I did for the Darksiders version, but u can give a try

If it works you will be able to choose any character

It may take time to activate, so be patient
Attachments
GameSteamDRM.CT
(67.53 KiB) Downloaded 108 times
Last edited by Smokahontas on Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:06 am, edited 2 times in total.

InfiniteRetro
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by InfiniteRetro »

VampTY wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:44 pm
That version was all i could find and for that i made a table and a video that proves it works.If i'd had the steam version, i could have made those cheats also for that..with the options i've made previous, anyway, moving on!

You said you've found some saved game, well add it, if the game might have cloud enabled, disable it and add the save (if you have no idea how to do that, look on some youtube tutorials), since if you'll just paste it, it won't work, Steam will overwrite it with the one uploaded in cloud.I don't have the game installed anymore, so i don't see any point in redownloading it.Hope this helped you somehow!

Best of luck!
no what i mean is the saved game DOESNT work because it was made for the Darksiders version. i had found it ages ago but it never worked. thats why i started looking for a cheat engine for it. thanks man. i did try this method thinking it was overwriting the save but with no luck. very appreciate of your help man.

InfiniteRetro
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by InfiniteRetro »

Smokahontas wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:28 pm
I did for the Darksiders version, but u can give a try

If it works you will be able to choose any character

It may take time to activate, so be patient

that works so far man. the problem is it doesnt save any of it so if you turn off the trainer it all wipes. is there a way around this man?

InfiniteRetro
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by InfiniteRetro »

*bump*

InfiniteRetro
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by InfiniteRetro »

*bump*

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by VampTY »

InfiniteRetro wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:09 am

no what i mean is the saved game DOESNT work because it was made for the Darksiders version. i had found it ages ago but it never worked. thats why i started looking for a cheat engine for it. thanks man. i did try this method thinking it was overwriting the save but with no luck. very appreciate of your help man.
I'm a girl though ;) ...anyway, i'm much younger (not and adult in many states, in my country i am, only 20 years so far)..i don't have kids..also, the time spent from your previous "bump" to the last "bump", if i'd had kids that loved me more than a god, i'd sacrifice 2-3 nights from my sex life :P , in order to at least unlock it to 50%.I've helped with what i've had, you know that...you could at least provided some paid version to some interested user/member who might know what he/she is doing..just saying.Some dudes or dudettes who always fill requests on this forum don't own the game(s) requested...but they do their best and they deserve nothing but respect and love and appreciation.

Or learn the basics of Cheat Engine... you'll feel the power once you'll do something right the first time! Will be just like your first handjob :lol: fast and unexpected and amazed it worked and surprised at the same time! :P Sorry for these bad words, i'm mean or bad..or both :oops: ..... these are in fact encouraging words.

Nothing but love baby, now serious, i hope you'll understand, providing a copy or something to some member/table maker or to some advanced member will make your wish come true.See who's the most experienced member and tell him/her your wish and your wish might happen!

All the best! ;)

InfiniteRetro
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by InfiniteRetro »

VampTY wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:22 pm
InfiniteRetro wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:09 am

I'm a girl though ;) ...anyway, i'm much younger (not and adult in many states, in my country i am, only 20 years so far)..i don't have kids..also, the time spent from your previous "bump" to the last "bump", if i'd had kids that loved me more than a god, i'd sacrifice 2-3 nights from my sex life :P , in order to at least unlock it to 50%.I've helped with what i've had, you know that...you could at least provided some paid version to some interested user/member who might know what he/she is doing..just saying.Some dudes or dudettes who always fill requests on this forum don't own the game(s) requested...but they do their best and they deserve nothing but respect and love and appreciation.

Or learn the basics of Cheat Engine... you'll feel the power once you'll do something right the first time! Will be just like your first handjob :lol: fast and unexpected and amazed it worked and surprised at the same time! :P Sorry for these bad words, i'm mean or bad..or both :oops: ..... these are in fact encouraging words.

Nothing but love baby, now serious, i hope you'll understand, providing a copy or something to some member/table maker or to some advanced member will make your wish come true.See who's the most experienced member and tell him/her your wish and your wish might happen!

All the best! ;)
Well i did change it to a paid request a while back. I know how to use cheat engine on a basic level...give currency, change level etc. this is out of my ability to figure out. hence why this forum has entire section for "requests".

the rest of what you said, i have no fucking clue. Ive done all that is requested for how to layout the start of a thread for this kind of request, not entirely sure what else I am supposed to do apart from simply wait. I do have someone who has been msging me privately to look into it so that is a plus.

Since no one has taken up the request for payment on this cheat table i'm assuming the right person hasn't come along yet.

InfiniteRetro
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by InfiniteRetro »

*bump*