[Request]Disgaea 1

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Lashan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

[Request]Disgaea 1

Post by Lashan »

Hello everyone. I tried searching far and wide for means to increase dispatch limit in disgaea games, but I cant find any trainers or cheat tables that do it so heres my question and humble request

Is there a way to increase dispatch limit of lets say, disgaea 1 in cheat engine? And if there is can someone kindly share the table with me or just tell how to do it myself. Thanks in advance

Edit: My disgaea is steam Version, playing on European region
Last edited by Lashan on Wed Dec 30, 2020 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

linkff
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: [Request]Disgaea 1

Post by linkff »

Hello could you post the version of game and if its on steam, epic etc like templates say? and if its on emulator post emulator version too and if game is pal (europe) or ntsc (america or japan)... There is a reason people ask for those cause cheats are made to work with that version.. plz update your post so you can get the help you seek.

Lashan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: [Request]Disgaea 1

Post by Lashan »

linkff wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 12:51 pm
Hello could you post the version of game and if its on steam, epic etc like templates say? and if its on emulator post emulator version too and if game is pal (europe) or ntsc (america or japan)... There is a reason people ask for those cause cheats are made to work with that version.. plz update your post so you can get the help you seek.
Thank you, updated my post