Super Meat Boy Forever Immortality

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
xelgameshow
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Super Meat Boy Forever Immortality

Post by xelgameshow »

Hello! This game just released and i want to know, if it is possible to make your charecter immortal, thus niether enemies, nor anything that can kill you, won't. and if it IS possible, please do a table with such function.
Thanks for help.

cfemen
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: Super Meat Boy Forever Immortality

Post by cfemen »

you really should use the Template :?

here a table, i played now with it several levels and defeated the first two bosses with god+noclip.

table options:

Reset Player:
-resets the player to the last checkpoint.

God
-as title says, you can't die.
-if you fall into a pit you need to use NoClip or Reset Player.

NoClip
-while active your character won't move
-you can control your character now with arrow keys or W/A/S/D

note : NoClip causes that the punch (double space button) dash animation won't show, you can still punch bosses/enemies if you are facing into the right direction, you just can't visually see the animation.
you may have to touch a wall before you can punch again, i didn't look for that flag, its already easy enough with NoClip and God :)

if you want you can right click on each script and then set hotkeys to toggle the scripts.
Attachments
SuperMeatBoyForever.CT
Version : 6154.1237.1553.138 (TommunismEngine)
Epic-Store
(7.95 KiB) Downloaded 307 times

xelgameshow
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xelgameshow »

thanks, dude! thought it was impossible

xelgameshow
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xelgameshow »

Third boss has a game crashing glitch with God Mode on. if you fall down, character falls out of bounds and the game crashes. fix pls

ODimm
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ODimm »

What is wrong with you???
I'm using the cheats and its clearly not a problem with the god mode.
There is a LASER on top of the pit that would 1000% kill - GOD prevents it and you are falling THROUGH THE DEADLY LASER into the pit so much out of bounds that the game can't handle it, cuz you are not SUPPOSED TO BE THERE.

Nothing to fix on the cheat, pls fix your brain...or use the brain to enable NOCLIP if you are falling out of bounds.

@cfemen thanks for that great cheat, i've also tried to make a god mode but 1 hit kills are hard to find :mellow:

gigi669
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by gigi669 »

any chance you'd update it? doesn't seem to start with the current version

dsboiboi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dsboiboi »

What ever I do it doesn't work, its saying it have a lua error at line one and saying no AOB kill method, I don't know what it means but it doesn't let me enable it at all, can you help or fix it please?

cfemen
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by cfemen »

dsboiboi wrote:
Tue Jul 04, 2023 4:20 pm
What ever I do it doesn't work, its saying it have a lua error at line one and saying no AOB kill method, I don't know what it means but it doesn't let me enable it at all, can you help or fix it please?
Hi,

well I got several update requests, I guess coz the game is on sale currently :lol:

But since I made the table I didn't play the game anymore, so no reason for me to update the table :mellow:
especially I don't have the time to update all the tables I made over the years ...

So in case you wan't to support my work you can grab the updated table for the latest steam version on my patreon ( 2$ tier is enough )

Table:

( I've added some pointers to play around with, and a option to temporary unlock all worlds + characters )

Rekcheli
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Rekcheli »

cfemen wrote:
Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:32 pm
dsboiboi wrote:
Tue Jul 04, 2023 4:20 pm
Hi,

well I got several update requests, I guess coz the game is on sale currently :lol:

But since I made the table I didn't play the game anymore, so no reason for me to update the table :mellow:
especially I don't have the time to update all the tables I made over the years ...

So in case you wan't to support my work you can grab the updated table for the latest steam version on my patreon ( 2$ tier is enough )

Table:

( I've added some pointers to play around with, and a option to temporary unlock all worlds + characters )
Is it still updated to the latest version? Because I wouldn't want to pay for something that doesn't work.

cfemen
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by cfemen »

Rekcheli wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2024 10:21 pm

Is it still updated to the latest version? Because I wouldn't want to pay for something that doesn't work.
Hi, yes it works with the current steam version.
You know if you support someone on patreon, you can ask for updates in case something is not working anymore.

BR
cfemen