Post by miabi »

Game Name: Calico
Game Engine: Unity
Game Version: 1.2
Options Required: Cheat Table with:
  • Money Changes
  • Speed Adjustments
Game/Steam Website:
Last edited by miabi on Sat Dec 19, 2020 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

teameffigy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: [Request] Calico

Post by teameffigy »

I second this!
Game Engine: UNITY

Money Table would be great!

ndck@ModEngine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ndck@ModEngine »

Calico

v1.0.0
Cheats
Scripts
- Time Options (I have set 12 different times with a 2 hour interval. You can only select 1)
- Time in A Stand still/Pause Time (You need to activate and then deactivate this script for it to work)
- Time Moving/Resume Time (You need to activate and then deactivate this script for it to work)
- Time Speed (I have set various time/day/night speed options)

Editors
- Current Money (You need to spend some money and then activate this cheat. I have tested this but it seems the value will always revert back to the original :? ) *Solved in (Build.7596147)*
- Hours Since The Last Rain (Shows the hours when it last rain)
- Floor Hour (Shows the current hour you are in. This is just for show)
- Time Running (Shows the current time you are in. This is in 24 hours format. You can either edit or freeze it or whatever you wanted to do with it)
- No. of Days Since You Started (Shows what day you are currently in as the days progress)
- Seasons (Shows your current number of Seasons. 1 Season = 28 Days)
- Is It Night?? (Shows you whether is currently night or day)
- Is It Raining?? (Shows you whether is currently raining or not)
If you have issues running the editor, please make sure you need to untick (Run this program on administrator) under compatibility tab. If it still doesn't work, exit and restart the game without closing the table and open process again.
Changelog
Lists Of Changelog
Build.10197991 (Pawsome Edition) (Compilation Build.10333924)
- Third Person Character & Shop Item Editor script revised
- Some pointers offset revised as well as added some more

Build.7596147
- Player Inventory [Added] *Hotkey Included* {Don't know if the player has a health system. Just add it just in case}
- Third Person Character [Added] *Hotkey Included*
- Shop Item Editor [Added] *Hotkey Included* {Long awaited cheat. Better late than never. All shop items are now with the Price of 0(zero) with this editor. Instructions is included on how to use this editor}
- All scripts revised
Build.7596147 Extended Table. Note: Screen Capture may differ due to alteration
v1.0.12
- Table updated to this version
- Compatible with previous game version

v1.0.5
- Table updated to this version

Version 2
- Created an alternate version especially the editor.
- Added Time Date Manager
- Added Rainscript
- Added Calico Map (Open the map first and then activate the script. If it doesn't show, try restarting the game)
- Added Animal Manager
Extended Table. Note: Screen Capture may differ due to alteration
Disclaimer
Table Disclaimer Note
Note: These cheats may or may not work for you. I can't guarantee it will work for everybody. :) The most common or various issues if the cheat(s) doesn't work or activates is because the outdated or update game/table version or compatibility gaming platforms like Steam, Non-Steam, GOG, Epic, Windows Store/Gamepass, Cheat Engine versions or possibly due to any installation anomalies, Windows Version or CPU compatibility and so forth. Another situation also happens is when you did not activate the script(s) to populate the other 'children' and by doing that you might need to switch between the table and the game depending on how the script(s) was made. If all the above methods did not work for you sometimes a simple game or PC restart might resolve this issue. My table is compatible from Cheat Engine 7.1 and above but it is still a good practice to keep your current Cheat Engine software up to date. For my table, just click on the 'Activate' script for it to add process as well as activate mono automatically depending on the game whether it uses the mono features or not. Finally, I would be most grateful if you could submit your rating if the table works for you as time, patience and effort were put into making these tables and also as a gesture of your support. Thank you all very much. :)
Support
Donations/Memberships
Donation/Support/Membership can done through [Link] or [Link] or [Link]. I really need your support in continuing my work. Please take note that only subscribing to specific membership types will get full access to my table updates which is available in my official discord channel as of January 2023
Attachments
Calico (Build.10197991).CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 109 times
Calico (Build.7596147).CT
See changelog for important info
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 65 times
Calico v1.0.12.CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 196 times
Calico v1.05.CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 78 times
Calico v1.0.0 v2.CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 78 times
Calico v1.0.0.CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 69 times
Last edited by ndck76 on Sun May 21, 2023 8:41 am, edited 25 times in total.

miabi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by miabi »

thank you!

ndck76
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ndck76 »

Added an alternate version

Coralai
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Coralai »

I can't seem to get it working with the latest version of the game in March 2021. It crashes when the editor is activated if it is being ran as administrator or not. I tried float scans and 2byte scans too and can't find a way to change money. I really want a money hack badly. Thank you.

djjoculus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by djjoculus »

My wife really wanted to play this game but she wanted all of the items to use so she needed infinite money. She believed in me and it took hours digging into the pointers and addresses in cheat engine but couldn't figure it out. She has wanted to play the game her way and I just kept failing. I decided to decompile the code and after a few hours figured out the infinite money for the shops. This shouldn't change anything outside as the only parameters I changed were giving money when you had less money than the item costs, so it should never cause any issues getting too much money in your inventory. Also this is for version 1.0.12. This is a permanent fix so no need to turn on or off but I would recommend making a backup of the original file so you can revert back anytime. All you have to do is buy an item when you have less money than it costs and it will give you $1000.
Attachments
Infinite Money.zip
(1.78 MiB) Downloaded 184 times

RangerArden
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RangerArden »

djjoculus wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 8:58 pm
My wife really wanted to play this game but she wanted all of the items to use so she needed infinite money. She believed in me and it took hours digging into the pointers and addresses in cheat engine but couldn't figure it out. She has wanted to play the game her way and I just kept failing. I decided to decompile the code and after a few hours figured out the infinite money for the shops. This shouldn't change anything outside as the only parameters I changed were giving money when you had less money than the item costs, so it should never cause any issues getting too much money in your inventory. Also this is for version 1.0.12. This is a permanent fix so no need to turn on or off but I would recommend making a backup of the original file so you can revert back anytime. All you have to do is buy an item when you have less money than it costs and it will give you $1000.
This bit does NOT work, crshes the game

djjoculus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by djjoculus »

This is why I recommended backing up the file that was to be replaced just in case it didn't work for you. If you would let me know what version you are using I might be able to help.

LadyOf3Heavens
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by LadyOf3Heavens »

djjoculus wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 3:26 pm
This is why I recommended backing up the file that was to be replaced just in case it didn't work for you. If you would let me know what version you are using I might be able to help.
I'm using the latest version (1.08 I think) and none of the above worked for me. If you can help, that would be much appreciated.

djjoculus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by djjoculus »

I have updated it for the newest steam and epic versions as of the date of this message. Hopefully everyone understands how it works, you just backup the original file and copy the new modified one in. And it looks like I have to password protect the files now when I upload them or they will be deleted. So the password is : calico
If anyone has any issues pm me.
Attachments
Calico.zip
pass is calico
(1.84 MiB) Downloaded 246 times

YuvrajYK
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by YuvrajYK »

can any one help me i want calico infinite money my verson is (v1.0.5) please help