What is cheating?

Re: [REQUEST]Amazing Cultivation Simulator

Post by smok »

sick pand wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:27 pm
item = 4byte
all of character stat = float
relation = float

any one can find trade value with merchant ?
For that I just find the value of a spirit stone stack which is used as currency with the trader

Find a spirit stone stack in the storage area then search for a 4byte value of that stack (do not search for the total number shown in the top right ingame) and then feed one spirit stone to someone and after that search for the new value of that stack and repeat until you find aprox 4 addresses and edit them all to a value of your liking, after edit feed one more to someone for the value to refresh ingame

One thing to add is that the Potencial stat is related to age and the average of all other stats so the only way to edit it to a higher number is to be younger and have good stats overall

waganikki
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by waganikki »

I found way to edit save file. I will share what I found before anyone release CT.
You can edit save file while game is opened and you can also edit after you load your save.

Open save file with notepad.
Search "PrefixName|P":"song" [change song with your character prefix name]

You will see alot of character stats here such as attribute, age, skill level, inspiration values, injure points and etc.

This is character attribute just replace it. It is before age values.

"0":{"basevalue":10.0,"value":10.0},"1":{"basevalue":10.0,"value":10.0},"2":{"basevalue":10.0,"value":10.0},"3":{"basevalue":10.0,"value":10.0},"4":{"basevalue":10.0,"value":10.0}

This is character skills. "Love" mean those star in skill. 1 is passionate, 2 is obsession. Just put/remove [ "Love":2, ] between base level and exp for any skill you want. [ "Addv2":20 ] increase max skill level.

"Fight":{"Type":1,"BaseLevel":20,"Love":2,"Addv2":20},"Qi":{"Type":2,"BaseLevel":20,"Love":2,"Addv2":20},"SocialContact":{"Type":3,"BaseLevel":20,"Love":2,"Addv2":20},"Medicine":{"Type":4,"BaseLevel":20,"Love":2,"Addv2":20},"Cooking":{"Type":5,"BaseLevel":20,"Love":2,"Addv2":20},"Building":{"Type":6,"BaseLevel":20,"Love":2,"Addv2":20},"Farming":{"Type":7,"BaseLevel":20,"Love":2,"Addv2":20},"Mining":{"Type":8,"BaseLevel":20,"Love":2,"Addv2":20},"Art":{"Type":9,"BaseLevel":20,"Love":2,"Addv2":20},"Manual":{"Type":10,"BaseLevel":20,"Love":2,"Addv2":20},"DouFa":{"Type":11,"BaseLevel":20,"Love":2,"Addv2":20},"DanQi":{"Type":12,"BaseLevel":20,"Love":2,"Addv2":20}

This is potential. You can only edit character potential and some skills after you become inner disciple.

"m_PotentialBase":10.0

Some skill after promote. Medicine level also roll back a bit so level up it again if you want.

"Fabao":{"Type":13,"BaseLevel":20,"Love":2,"Addv2":20},"FightSkill":{"Type":14,"BaseLevel":20,"Love":2,"Addv2":20},"Barrier":{"Type":15,"BaseLevel":20,"Love":2,"Addv2":20},"Zhen":{"Type":16,"Love":2,"Addv2":20}

Inspiration Points.

"TreeExp":999999.0,"TreeExp_TotalAdd":999999.0

Using cheat engine.

Item are 4 byte. Qi, morale, cultivation exp (that number below sitting position), Inspiration points, golden core breakthrough point are float.
You can use CE when you are breaking though to golden core so that it become rank 1.

sick pand
Cheater
Cheater

Post by sick pand »

@waganikki thank for your info but do you got any recommended program beside notepad ? it was kinda messy with note pad

kinoob
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kinoob »

For this game there's a comprehensive Mod that covers a large portion of the game. It lets you spawn NPC's, control weather, add in items, change all the character stats down to fine grain, and also lets you spawn events and more.
Steam link to mod :
[Link]
This mod has an english translated version available on the public discord server for free @
[Link]
On the game's official discord server there's a variety of helpful english guides and english translated mods. There's guides that break down the main story in steps in a walk through fashion, ect.
Also for a short term measure you could try the chinese ALI213 trainer. I've used it, but it is very buggy and not worth your time in my opinion.

rkuzunoha
Cheater
Cheater

Post by rkuzunoha »

kinoob wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:58 am
For this game there's a comprehensive Mod that covers a large portion of the game. It lets you spawn NPC's, control weather, add in items, change all the character stats down to fine grain, and also lets you spawn events and more.
Steam link to mod :
[Link]
This mod has an english translated version available on the public discord server for free @
[Link]
On the game's official discord server there's a variety of helpful english guides and english translated mods. There's guides that break down the main story in steps in a walk through fashion, ect.
Also for a short term measure you could try the chinese ALI213 trainer. I've used it, but it is very buggy and not worth your time in my opinion.
Dood can you share the mod in google drive or dropbox etc. please

nbawwwww
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by nbawwwww »

kinoob wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:58 am
Steam link to mod :
[Link]
[Link]
This mod also has google translation ingame option, been using it that way because i didnt know the discord, so thanks for discord link!

blastz007
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by blastz007 »

anyone got cheat or tips for mood swing and mental breakdown ? it's really annoying lol

samethos1
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by samethos1 »

soooo... we are all idiots.

the game literally gives you an option to cheat. in the main menu click on Realms palace then click content editor. click create item and you can make an item that gives permanent effects and as many and as much as you want and made with any mats from any workstation you want. just make sure to put attainment, life diminish rate and lowest temperatures at a negative value, and you're set. i have an item with the bread icon that makes anyone and anything that eats it practically god. it's made by putting one bread into a bonfire and getting ten back. i call it "body of christ". just make sure you also make stuff that replenishes qi and other stuff for stamina as both of these can become troublesome with boosted characters. i can't believe how long it took me to figure this out.

no table needed. Happy gaming.

blastz007
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by blastz007 »

the game literally gives you an option to cheat. in the main menu click on Realms palace then click content editor. click create item and you can make an item that gives permanent effects and as many and as much as you want and made with any mats from any workstation you want. just make sure to put attainment, life diminish rate and lowest temperatures at a negative value, and you're set. i have an item with the bread icon that makes anyone and anything that eats it practically god. it's made by putting one bread into a bonfire and getting ten back. i call it "body of christ". just make sure you also make stuff that replenishes qi and other stuff for stamina as both of these can become troublesome with boosted characters. i can't believe how long it took me to figure this out.
thank you, fiddle around a bit. it worked. nice !

waganikki
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by waganikki »

samethos1 wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:50 am
soooo... we are all idiots.

no table needed. Happy gaming.
Wow thanks!

tannon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tannon »

do enemy can use your "body of christ" ?

Aiwa
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Aiwa »

tannon wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:13 pm
Special item that you make, or that over powered food? Yeah. I saw them carrying a ranged sword I made, was pretty worrying.

blastz007
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by blastz007 »

anyone can share me some non steam building blueprints (inner, outer etc) i can download, thanks.

samethos1
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by samethos1 »

Aiwa wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:02 pm
tannon wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:13 pm
Special item that you make, or that over powered food? Yeah. I saw them carrying a ranged sword I made, was pretty worrying.
Funny you should mention it but the effects of food dosnt stay with enemy NPCs. I fed body of Christ to some friendly cats and when they got too highly populated I tried killing them off. But they just wouldn't die, so I had to banish them. Right after they were banished they died easily. So as long as it's food you should be in the clear.

TheGrey
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TheGrey »

+1 Love this kinda game but never quite have the time to play them if I don't cheat sadly.