[Req] Busty Biz

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
goofy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: [Req] Busty Biz

Post by goofy »

the speed hack is also useful to slow down time when you are on a screen that requires clicking before a timer runs out. cutting the speed in half effectively doubles the times you can click.

GreenHouse
GreenHouse!
GreenHouse!

Post by GreenHouse »

goofy wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:14 pm
the speed hack is also useful to slow down time when you are on a screen that requires clicking before a timer runs out. cutting the speed in half effectively doubles the times you can click.
Or just get an autoclicker.

EmoRamoto
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by EmoRamoto »

how to install it pls tell me i cant see where the cheat needs to be

ieatcrayons
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ieatcrayons »

i had to create an account for this. after finding the gems i found out that if you change them it wont stick. of course another address writes to it. in my case since the address changes everytime you restart the game i got 5C43282A - movsd [eax+03] , xmm1. same line of code everytime you get a gem. i know something can be done in terms of gems. id even be willing to pay for a cheat table to be made for the community.

Marilith
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Marilith »

Interested about :
- Hacking gems / items directly or a way to change how much gems / items we can get from the "PARTY" or any other similar ways to do so.
- Hacking the money multiplicator & the time before it disappear (I'm speaking about the number shown in the basement of every buildings).
- Hacking the chat energy to increase the number of message you can tell to the girl before you have to wait prior to chat again to them.

If you have usefull infos about that please let me know here or eventually through private message ;)

Thanks in advance

qwop1234
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by qwop1234 »

Is there anything I can do to deal with gems or items?
I've tried to change the value of gems, but it didn't work....

Annonymous
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Annonymous »

ieatcrayons wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 6:25 am
i had to create an account for this. after finding the gems i found out that if you change them it wont stick. of course another address writes to it. in my case since the address changes everytime you restart the game i got 5C43282A - movsd [eax+03] , xmm1. same line of code everytime you get a gem. i know something can be done in terms of gems. id even be willing to pay for a cheat table to be made for the community.
Join Greenhouse's patreon and request it :)

[Link]

Excelsior
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Excelsior »

Is there a way to get more gems? Found the double value but when I change it, it gets back to normal value.