[Req] Busty Biz

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
R_X
Cheater
Cheater

Re: [Req] Busty Biz

Post by R_X »

If you can't or won't search for values, you can use this trick, without CheatEngine. I hope it works for everyone.

If you already have 2 (or more) towers unlocked, you should quick change back and forth between this towers and the game should speed itself up.
But that won't speed up cooldowns/timers etc. Make this a couple of times and you will see the girls are running really fast and collect money for you. :)

Edit: After the last little patch this is not working anymore....
Last edited by R_X on Fri Dec 11, 2020 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jdfbj
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jdfbj »

GreenHouse wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:36 am
d3adva1entine wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:30 am
It just isnt happening the way you say it is happening. I've tried several different methods and dont struggle to do similar tasks with other games. Something about this game is very complicated compared to the average game for people with only basic understanding of Cheat Engine to search for increased/decreased values, or exact numbers and then hit next scan until you narrow down the results enough. It simply hasnt been working for us. I am using the steam version.
Then I sure don't understand what in the world you're doing. Because it just can't be easier. Any 5 year old could do it himself.
[Link]
Whish you did this with double too :( In my case I can dwindle down to like 4 to 1 results but they are not stationary, they keep changing to 0 to 200 to 1209519259E-132 or something. And when I edit the last two digits the game crashes...

(I am using the unknown - increase - decrease method btw)

Marilith
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Marilith »

Tried several time starting by searching for unknown double value first then searching again for increased or decreased value depending if the money amount was increasing or decreasing but no success...

When I ended up with few addresses, the values stored in the address was totally different to the money amount the game was showing, in addition updating the values at the addresses make nothing to the money amount displayed by the game meaning that the address founds was not the right ones...

I have to assume that I've played quite a lot with Cheat engine since I'm using this software to cheat in most of my games and I also know that I may have also changed some settings, this is maybe the reason why I can't find where the money amount is located...

If you have any clue about the settings I have to put (put back) to have a successfull search... that could be nice...

Whatever I'll continue to search hoping I'll figure out what's going wrong or which settings are not correct to make it work.

Thanks in advance for any help.

R_X
Cheater
Cheater

Post by R_X »

If someone still has problems with finding money values in BustyBiz, I could possibly help them with Teamviewer.
I'm not a pro, but it's worth a try. PM me if you're Interested.
And sorry for my english, this is not my native language.

Edit Oct 2021
This offer is no longer available! I think everyone can do this alone, it's not that hard. Learning by doing.
Last edited by R_X on Sun Oct 10, 2021 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jdfbj
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jdfbj »

R_X wrote:
Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:12 pm
If someone still has problems with finding money values in BustyBiz, I could possibly help them with [Link].
I'm not a pro, but it's worth a try. PM me if you're Interested.
And sorry for my english, this is not my native language.
I would like to recieve help, I sent a DM too

Marilith
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Marilith »

Still not working ... even searching unknown double value then increase / decrease depending if I earn / spend some money in the game...

When I get few results, the numbers are always changing but none of them looks like what I've in the game...

Look like the location of the amount is changing every seconds according to what I see

d3adva1entine
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by d3adva1entine »

GreenHouse wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:36 am
d3adva1entine wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:30 am
It just isnt happening the way you say it is happening. I've tried several different methods and dont struggle to do similar tasks with other games. Something about this game is very complicated compared to the average game for people with only basic understanding of Cheat Engine to search for increased/decreased values, or exact numbers and then hit next scan until you narrow down the results enough. It simply hasnt been working for us. I am using the steam version.
Then I sure don't understand what in the world you're doing. Because it just can't be easier. Any 5 year old could do it himself.
[Link]
I can assure you now that you have shown photos in such a detailed and difficult complicated guide, that I am doing exactly what you are doing. Its still not happening.

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

d3adva1entine wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 7:30 pm
I can assure you now that you have shown photos in such a detailed and difficult complicated guide, that I am doing exactly what you are doing. Its still not happening.
You gotta choose the penultimate process. I said it on another post.

Marilith
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Marilith »

It finally worked, didn't chose the right process for making the scans...

I don't know why a such simple game is split in 5 different process when huges games only use one...
Whatever, as mentionned GreenHouse in the previous discussion, the key is to chose the right process.
Basically the penultimate one (4th one).

Having a small money amounts may help a bit to speed up the scan process and figure out which value is the right one in the scan proposal.
For big money amounts, scaning may take longuer but it's 100% working like explained in the previous discussions.
Just make sure to chose the right process, be precise and patient when doing the scans and you will find it.

MrWeldon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MrWeldon »

Is there a way to change the gems i have found the location but when i change it it doesnt change

noriuz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by noriuz »

even with the picure guide i cant get it to work on a running tower :(

Marilith
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Marilith »

Hi Noriuz,

The problem is the fact that the game uses 6 process with the same name so you have to pick the right one if you wanna be able to hack the money.

So far, what Greenhouse said about the process still correct, you have to open the penultimate process called "Busty Bizz" in the process list, if you pick one of the wrong "Busty Bizz" process you will never be able to find something ...

After, this is just a matter of patience...

About Gems, I've found the address too but it can't be changed, meaning this is just a tempory value used for display but not the gems amount itself which should be probably encrypted...

AddictedToCodes
Cheater
Cheater

Post by AddictedToCodes »

Marilith wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:49 am
Hi Noriuz,

The problem is the fact that the game uses 6 process with the same name so you have to pick the right one if you wanna be able to hack the money.

So far, what Greenhouse said about the process still correct, you have to open the penultimate process called "Busty Bizz" in the process list, if you pick one of the wrong "Busty Bizz" process you will never be able to find something ...

After, this is just a matter of patience...

About Gems, I've found the address too but it can't be changed, meaning this is just a tempory value used for display but not the gems amount itself which should be probably encrypted...
What about just choosing "window" in Cheat Engine?

hduke7295
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hduke7295 »

I've literally just reset the game and tried that :3
After I spend some money, then find the new value, I found 0 result.
And I kept trying for a few times, there are times I can not even find the initial value, though it stay constant

ALQARWAN
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ALQARWAN »

yo whats up boys i just created an account after i saw you XD
so there is ez way to know what is the right tab to search in : choose 1 by 1 and activate the speed hack and see if the game speed up or no that way you know the right tap after that i think its ez .
i tried to get diamonds with cheat but couldn't i think its connected to their servers :(