[Req] Busty Biz

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
goofy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: [Req] Busty Biz

Post by goofy »

the speed hack is also useful to slow down time when you are on a screen that requires clicking before a timer runs out. cutting the speed in half effectively doubles the times you can click.

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

goofy wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:14 pm
the speed hack is also useful to slow down time when you are on a screen that requires clicking before a timer runs out. cutting the speed in half effectively doubles the times you can click.
Or just get an autoclicker.

EmoRamoto
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by EmoRamoto »

how to install it pls tell me i cant see where the cheat needs to be

ieatcrayons
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ieatcrayons »

i had to create an account for this. after finding the gems i found out that if you change them it wont stick. of course another address writes to it. in my case since the address changes everytime you restart the game i got 5C43282A - movsd [eax+03] , xmm1. same line of code everytime you get a gem. i know something can be done in terms of gems. id even be willing to pay for a cheat table to be made for the community.

Marilith
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Marilith »

Interested about :
- Hacking gems / items directly or a way to change how much gems / items we can get from the "PARTY" or any other similar ways to do so.
- Hacking the money multiplicator & the time before it disappear (I'm speaking about the number shown in the basement of every buildings).
- Hacking the chat energy to increase the number of message you can tell to the girl before you have to wait prior to chat again to them.

If you have usefull infos about that please let me know here or eventually through private message ;)

Thanks in advance

qwop1234
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by qwop1234 »

Is there anything I can do to deal with gems or items?
I've tried to change the value of gems, but it didn't work....

Excelsior
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Excelsior »

Is there a way to get more gems? Found the double value but when I change it, it gets back to normal value.

Proutbedaine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Proutbedaine »

Ngl I'd love a table for ease of use and make any of those process quicker or maybe even enable more stuff.

BUT learning about that double value thing is already really appreciated.
And thanks a lot @greenhouse for making a visual guide.
I never ever did that kind of stuff before in Cheat Engine except using tables so a dum dum guide is perfect for someone like me! (A dum dum kek)

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

Annonymous wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:37 pm
Join Greenhouse's patreon and request it :)

[Link]
By the way, if anyone at any point is planning on doing that, don't. First, the game doesn't work on my main Steam account, and it's a pain needing to change between accounts all the time. And two, replies and gems are serversided. So it would be a waste of money.

Proutbedaine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Proutbedaine »

GreenHouse wrote:
Sat Mar 20, 2021 12:44 pm
Annonymous wrote:

[Link]
By the way, if anyone at any point is planning on doing that, don't. First, the game doesn't work on my main Steam account, and it's a pain needing to change between accounts all the time. And two, replies and gems are serversided. So it would be a waste of money.
Oh I mean I know a lot of things with Nutaku published games are server side. But just making tables to makes anything else that can be affected to accelerate at any rate the tedious grind on these games would be appreciate none-the-less tbh. But I don't blame anyone if they prefer to not work on a game like that or etc. Just saying it'd be appreciate on my part that's all.

And that's nice of you to be transparent like that and not just profit from it and swipe it under the rug. :)

thinkerbell
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by thinkerbell »

Hello
I just registered to ask a question which process am I suppose to hook on CE?

edit1:
Ok so I picked 4th one, I hacked money on a fresh new game. I have so much amount of ..ai money but it won't let me buy level 2 on a tower lol?
Also vault, elevator and first floor levels are 3000 and girl scene unlocks did not happen. any ideas? so just hacking the money aint that useful
edit2: ok I closed the game and after relaunch I am able to buy floors, just can't skip the barrier unlock. Don't know how to hack that one.
Girl scene unlockables are getting there. I think some of them are bound to floors too.

Biggest question here, I have 1.98cw money, how am I suppose to find such value in CE now?

Mister_W
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Mister_W »

me to, I have 1.8am of girl money but I need more, I c'ant find the value

charleston
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by charleston »

GreenHouse wrote:
Sat Mar 20, 2021 12:44 pm
Annonymous wrote:

[Link]
Hi GreenHouse, thanks for the heads up.
Even if gems are serversided could you zero them like in BootyCalls?

charleston
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by charleston »

Regarding the money value finding issue...

1. start only one firefox window and load the game in there
2. select the 5th process
3. do a first search for a value between (be as accurate as possible to get a small list of values, try to spend some money first to get an easy value like 5 millions, then do a search from 5000000 to 6000000)
4. do a second search with increased value and there should be only one value left which goes up like the money in the game
5. save this value by double clicking
6. double click it in the list down there and set E+115 or whatever and you are good to go (the new value shows after you bought something)

fitz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by fitz »

I'm probably a bit too slow for this cuz I don't understand how this works either, I'm still new so if anyone could help me out I'd appreciate it.