RaxeIe
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

[Req] Busty Biz

Post by RaxeIe »

Game Name: Busty Biz
Game Engine: Shrug
Game Version: Shrug
Options Required: Unlimited Money, all timed stuff becomes instant, etc.
Steam Website:

Other Info:
Last edited by RaxeIe on Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [Req] Busty Biz

Post by GreenHouse »

Money is a double, you can just edit it yourself. It's easy to do.

d3adva1entine
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by d3adva1entine »

what do you mean money is a double? does that mean that if I have 2 dollars than i look for 4? or does it mean something different? I dont understand.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

d3adva1entine wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:56 am
what do you mean money is a double? does that mean that if I have 2 dollars than i look for 4? or does it mean something different? I dont understand.
It means look for double. Click where it says 4 bytes, you should see Double in Cheat Engine

d3adva1entine
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by d3adva1entine »

I am still confused. I have $17, First scan with double instead of 4 bytes, then buy something and then change the amount and input that into CE only to see nothing when I hit next scan. Maybe it was updated to fix this?

Marilith
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Marilith »

Just select "double" in the "value type" list box, type the value you're looking for in the search field then click "First Scan"...

If you find multiple result, try to spend/earn some money, put the new value in the search value field then click "Next Scan"...
Repeat this steps until you got one result or few result with the same value which are always there when searching again ...

It happens that some game store the required values in more than one location which have to be changed at the same time.

Marilith
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Marilith »

Whatever...

Wil be pleased if someone could release a table for this game to speedup money earning (black & green but also gems).
Thanks in advance to whom will be able to make and share a working table for the current Steam version.

Thanks in advance.

Marilith
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Marilith »

Whatever, I tried to make a search using the "double" data type but I didn't find anything valuable...

The problem is that my money amount is already quite high (like 44.48aa) so I don't know precisely which value to search when the game start to add letters to the money amount...

I also tried to look for the gems values but without success, look like this is possibly encrypted :-/ If someone have a clue ;-)

d3adva1entine
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by d3adva1entine »

Yeah thats the same problem I had Marilith, even with small numbers I couldnt figure it out

trashhh
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by trashhh »

I think the money values goes down the alphabet. Aa, then ab, then ac. The farthest I have seen so far is ah and aj. But I dont see any way to manipulate it through the game files and such. So, a table really just needs to be made, to manipulate not only the cash, but the gems, build times, phone storage (for the photos) and girl outfits, etc. *shrug* :mellow:

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

trashhh wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:08 pm
I think the money values goes down the alphabet. Aa, then ab, then ac. The farthest I have seen so far is ah and aj. But I dont see any way to manipulate it through the game files and such. So, a table really just needs to be made, to manipulate not only the cash, but the gems, build times, phone storage (for the photos) and girl outfits, etc. *shrug* :mellow:
I already said that money is a double type value. I'm so confused about all these comments. How is it that difficult to search for unknown double value, get some money, search for Increased value, buy something, search for decreased. Etc. Or just search for the literal value if you have a small amount.

trashhh
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by trashhh »

Yes but HOW is the question. Do you mean go through the game files, or use Cheat Engine? There is no cheat table for this game that I've seen that would allow us to change the values through the table. Can you just use a blank, brand new cheat table? Im confused about the specifics here.

R_X
Cheater
Cheater

Post by R_X »

I can't understand the confusion, it's simple to find the money values.
Search for "Unknown initial value" "double" type. After a few searches you will find what you are looking for.

Let's say you have 47.8ad money, in CheatEngine the value is 4.77871989225913E25.
If you want more money you can edit the last 2 digits.

Examples:
E24 = x.xxad
E25 = xx.xad
E26 = xxxad
E27 = x.xxae
E28 = xx.xae
E29 = xxxae
etc

d3adva1entine
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by d3adva1entine »

GreenHouse wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:43 pm
trashhh wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:08 pm
I already said that money is a double type value. I'm so confused about all these comments. How is it that difficult to search for unknown double value, get some money, search for Increased value, buy something, search for decreased. Etc. Or just search for the literal value if you have a small amount.
It just isnt happening the way you say it is happening. I've tried several different methods and dont struggle to do similar tasks with other games. Something about this game is very complicated compared to the average game for people with only basic understanding of Cheat Engine to search for increased/decreased values, or exact numbers and then hit next scan until you narrow down the results enough. It simply hasnt been working for us. I am using the steam version.

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

d3adva1entine wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:30 am
It just isnt happening the way you say it is happening. I've tried several different methods and dont struggle to do similar tasks with other games. Something about this game is very complicated compared to the average game for people with only basic understanding of Cheat Engine to search for increased/decreased values, or exact numbers and then hit next scan until you narrow down the results enough. It simply hasnt been working for us. I am using the steam version.
Then I sure don't understand what in the world you're doing. Because it just can't be easier. Any 5 year old could do it himself.
[Link]