What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: [Req] Busty Biz

Post by Lawlerga »

GreenHouse wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:17 pm
goofy wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:14 pm
the speed hack is also useful to slow downtime when you are on a screen that requires clicking before a timer runs out. cutting the speed in half effectively doubles the times you can click.
Or just get an auto clicker.
On a slightly different note. Are you aware of any way to locate the outfit unlocks with cheat engine. Your explanation for the cash side was a great start but I am not sure how to go about finding the outfit codes. Also fully understandable if you are not aware as the way BB changes the lines etc is frustrating, but any guidance here would be great. If you think that type of help is more in-depth than you are willing to share on here but do have something, I would be happy to join your Patreon for a while to get it, but this game is frustrating to crack as you mentioned previously. Thanks in advance for taking the time to read/reply Greenhouse

samoragerald1997
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by samoragerald1997 »

suddenly there is no cheat table for busty bizz

Opeartor
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Opeartor »

Got to be honest I have followed every single guide in here. if you have over 100 money it becomes impossible to find your money value, I think it may have changed from "double" type because trying over and over again for hours to figure out what value to change I am unable to locate it.
if you have M or B money what is the value to search at that point? I tried searching between and got nothing. also does this not work on the steam version?

LightBu11et
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by LightBu11et »

so i put [double] and [unknown initial value], i spent money,[decreased value], made money, [increase value] until i got 3 addresses. but the value of the address keeps changing, im not sure what i did wrong. do i need to turn of fast scan or smth?

also, is there a way to unlock buildings? like say if there was a building that i want to open but its lock and i need to upgrade a building floor first to unlock it, how do i find the address and the value? so i can unlock it (i cant make progress because i need to do the other buildings first, what i want to do is skip buildings and unlock other girls).

and i kinda want to know what the value type of the gems is. is it also double?

AE0N
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AE0N »

Info from 2022:

Can confirm that it becomes impossible to find the money value if you've put in over a hundred of hours into the game. I was using the correct process, even checked it by enabling speedhack. I was stuck in the 9,000s and each next scan made the value only drop by about 10 searches so 9,000 -> 8,990 -> 8,980 and so fourth.. There has to be some other way.

Sharuu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sharuu »

GreenHouse wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:36 am
d3adva1entine wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:30 am
It just isnt happening the way you say it is happening. I've tried several different methods and dont struggle to do similar tasks with other games. Something about this game is very complicated compared to the average game for people with only basic understanding of Cheat Engine to search for increased/decreased values, or exact numbers and then hit next scan until you narrow down the results enough. It simply hasnt been working for us. I am using the steam version.
Then I sure don't understand what in the world you're doing. Because it just can't be easier. Any 5 year old could do it himself.
[Link]
As everyone else is saying in the comment when you search for the third value it doesn't return any addresses.
It would help everyone out if you could just Post the Address that you were using to edit money.

xardasPL
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by xardasPL »

But how to active the cheat engine

myname133
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by myname133 »

Sharuu wrote:
Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:02 pm
GreenHouse wrote:
d3adva1entine wrote:
It just isnt happening the way you say it is happening. I've tried several different methods and dont struggle to do similar tasks with other games. Something about this game is very complicated compared to the average game for people with only basic understanding of Cheat Engine to search for increased/decreased values, or exact numbers and then hit next scan until you narrow down the results enough. It simply hasnt been working for us. I am using the steam version.
Then I sure don't understand what in the world you're doing. Because it just can't be easier. Any 5 year old could do it himself.
[Link]
As everyone else is saying in the comment when you search for the third value it doesn't return any addresses.
It would help everyone out if you could just Post the Address that you were using to edit money.
sorry if i am bothering but i just want to ask if it still working that way?
like to search with double?
cuz i think it had some updates so i don't know if it got patched and i don't know if i do something wrong or that it got patched

R_X
Cheater
Cheater

Post by R_X »

myname133 wrote:
Fri Dec 16, 2022 5:48 am
sorry if i am bothering but i just want to ask if it still working that way?
like to search with double?
cuz i think it had some updates so i don't know if it got patched and i don't know if i do something wrong or that it got patched
Yeah almost that way. If you have only a little bit of money like "10", you must now use the "Value between" scanoption for Double values. (9 and 11) The value you will find is probably 9.xx or 10.xx That's the only change I noticed.

If you search for a really high value (like 1.26ak), use the "Unknown initial value" scanoption for Double values, wait for incoming money and then search with "Increased value" option. In the time in between you should search with "Unchanged value" option then wait for more money and then search again with "Increased value" option, and so on. There should be no more than a few hundred entries left. In this example with 1.26ak, we will find +/- 1.26207274258443E45

If you want more, change the last digits (E45) to E46 and you get 12.6ak. With E47 you get 126ak. etc
After you changed your value, i would suggest you swap the tower and then swap back to refresh the money display.
I hope this helps a little bit.

GersonRules
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by GersonRules »

GreenHouse wrote:
d3adva1entine wrote:
[Link]
Hey so after all these years the instructions arent what you say happen, for example you follow everything and then after all this youll get NO results

avoidkid
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by avoidkid »

Don't know why, but I really wanted to post a complete step by step here :D
It's a bit roundabout but you'll get the hang of it fast enough

1st: make sure you find the right address. For me, it usually the 2nd from bottom one.
There are 2 ways to make sure of it.
First, select the address then "enable speedhack" and set it on 2 (safest on 2 because there is chance to freeze the game for sometime if set higher) then observe if there any changes in animation's speed;
OR
open "Task Manager", on tab "Details", sort highest to lowest on "Memory (active private working set)" column (if none, right-click on column header, select columns, tick that one), take note of the "PID", got to CE, pick any address, type the PID as initial value then tick "Hex" on the left, the new value is the address for the game.
[You can use these methods for most games that have multiple addresses]

2nd: For the currency and skill point, set the "Value Type" to Double then scan the value as is (excact value, increase/decrease).
If you got too much 0s in currency like mine, bring out your excell or any spreadsheet you got and type as in the pic Image
aa start with 15 0s, ab = 1000*aa (see red circle). On result cell, I used VLOOKUP and so it typed like this -> =Y2*VLOOKUP(Z2,$AA$2:$AB$53,2,FALSE).
Back to CE, set "Scan Type" to Value between... and set the initial values based on your result value in excell [e.g result value = 1.97E89, so the value between would be 1.96E89 and 1.98E89, then scan it with increased/decreased value]. Edit: after I edited one of the currency to CZ(+E246 or something), I can't use this method anymore. With the nature of this game, which is based on nwjs, I think the data was divided into several brackets/registers. How much registers and how long the data in each still unknown to me

edit: I'll put some notes if I remembered something later
  • speedhack can't speedup any timer, only animation. Already tried on other addresses but there weren't any changes. It seems they put it as values but I havent figured it out yet. Edit: speedhack CAN actually speedup the timer, but it'll be lagging/freeze the game for some time, like the game would try to catch up with the elapsed timer. So, it still useless.
  • Edit and use skill point would likely make your in game skill point resulted in negative value. To scan it again, put it in value as is in exact value (e.g -20 as -20)