dumnorix
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Realpolitiks II

Post by dumnorix »

nhockpo321 wrote:
Fri May 14, 2021 3:09 am
i only need research project time because all resource is float
how do you get it to work, every time I try to start CE and use float to change values my game crashes

nhockpo321
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by nhockpo321 »

money = 10000 value float scan, buy or sell something 10000-1=9999, next scan 9999 look at left panel add all 9999 to list change value. That what i do if your scan got stuck just wait

hellfritz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hellfritz »

nhockpo321 wrote:
Fri May 14, 2021 3:09 am
i only need research project time because all resource is float
OK then, listen up!
First of all you need to hack money and AP, they are useful during next steps, without them is possible but harder.
Then, you should begin with searching for 'float' 'unknown' value.
Next go back in game and start dismiss and hire the last one consular in government section. You need to switch them between "with and without research time boost".
While each step of "hire/dismiss" switch to CE and filter values with 'changed' option. In order to speed process up, you can hire consular without boost several times in a row and use 'unchanged' option, so you may filter plenty of values.
In the end of all you will be looking for some value about "-20". When it is found - change it to -100 and fix it.
Now all your research are just one day.
PROFIT!

P.S. If text above is hard to read - i'm sorry for my bad English. Not really sorry of course, but some sort of ;)

P.P.S For me is more interesting: how to find pointer for all that values? If i use pointer finder there are plenty of them and it is impossible to find out which will do its job when I'll restart game.

Valinor_77
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Valinor_77 »

it would be great so see anything related to research cause two slots are lame and the speed is quite dissapointing

lemaun
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lemaun »

+1

notpikachu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by notpikachu »

I do have some personal table for the gog version of the game. You can try if you want, there's a chance it work for the steam version. :P
options
- Gold
- Action Point
- 1 day Project
- Add more research slots (v2)
- Resource (v2) - fixed the script issue on v3
- Manpower (v3) - fixed the max manpower via modifier under the army script (v4)
- Army Production Speed (v3) - Replaced by quick army builder v3.1
- General Recruitment Time Interval (v3)
- General Limit (v3)
- Quick Army Builder - (v3.1)
- Warmonger - (v4)
- Army Limit - (v4.1)
Credit for hellfritz for the research, saved me a bit of time rather than searching from scratch, but the final value won't be -20, it can be range to anything with the plus minus of 5 (float).

Credit for supermanxonox for checking the manpower issue as I don't really play the game. Added army limit.

Army Production Speed - It's tied to two things, the building slots and time. So, if you build more than 2 per day, only the first unit will become 1 day but second one return to the original production speed because it goes to the time function that handle all the countries production speed [definitely not a good hook as you don't want other as fast as you]. You be fine if you stick to 1 unit per day like this picture.
Use the quick build instead
Changelog
edit1: Didn't test extensively~
edit2: Update the table with some stuff that probably useful.
edit3: Update the manpower, army production speed, general stuff, and fix some script to launch mono and unable to disable.
edit3.1: Finally found a function that exclusive to the player for army building (tested it around 7 days). Added another army cheat based on time + a player check if it's AI or player controlled.
edit4 : Fixed the manpower, max manpower also changed back to normal. I founded out the manpower limit modifier is the one that actually effecting the max manpower. Added warmonger value to the table.
edit 4.1 : Added army limit, using modifier like the manpower.
edit 4.2 : Still working for gog 47315 :)
Best regards,
notpikachu
Attachments
RP2 gog (46983) v4.1.CT
(54.91 KiB) Downloaded 2607 times
RP2 gog (46983) v4.CT
(430.93 KiB) Downloaded 186 times
RP2 gog (46983) v3.1.CT
(12.55 KiB) Downloaded 117 times
RP2 gog (46983) v3.CT
(8.96 KiB) Downloaded 105 times
RP2 gog (46983) v2.CT
(101.82 KiB) Downloaded 107 times
RP2 gog (46983) .CT
(4.69 KiB) Downloaded 148 times
Last edited by notpikachu on Sun May 30, 2021 5:30 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Atros
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Atros »

Valinor_77 wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 8:01 pm
it would be great so see anything related to research cause two slots are lame and the speed is quite dissapointing
Personally I solved that by quick editing a mod from the scenario where I added a prime advisor with +10 slots for projects and -50% project implementation time. Now the projects conclude in reasonable time and my primary concern when starting new projects is do I have enough resources to start them and maintain them... Or does that fracking senate allow me to start them in the first place.

What the hell is wrong with the senate when they don't want me to fix the negative GDP growth with economic projects?

supermanxonox
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by supermanxonox »

Any way to increase the size of the army or army production speed?

notpikachu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by notpikachu »

supermanxonox wrote:
Sat May 22, 2021 8:33 pm
Any way to increase the size of the army or army production speed?
You can head over to my patreon as that cheat is exclusively for my subscriber. jk ~ :lol:
Look over at my first post.
Edit1: Messed up one of the pointer, should be fixed now on v3
Edit2: Found a better way to handle the army, might post soon..
Edit3: Done the quick build, didn't test it thoroughly, so if anything can report back at me.

supermanxonox
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by supermanxonox »

The manpower fluctuates. I will set it at one amount and after a few game days, it will flash to the real amount it should be and then back to the changed amount. For example, I had North Korea and had set the manpower to 999,000 and locked it. I had 4 armies of 200 in a war with Japan. When it flashes back to the smaller amount, it removed two of my armies and lowered the remaining two down to what I should only have been able to have. I was able to repeat it by using Canada and Brazil as well. I tried with it unlocked as well and it does the same thing. Also, any chance to get Warmonger added to the table? I appreciate your work and thank you for what you do.

notpikachu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by notpikachu »

supermanxonox wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 7:30 pm
You need to quote me or I probably missed what you wrote. The reason it fluctuate because the manpower has a maximum value (just found it). I probably can included this on the next version. Not sure about warmonger though, didn't play the game for long. Care to explain to me?

Edit 1: Alright, I guess understand the gist of it. That mean, we want the value to be lower.
Last edited by notpikachu on Thu May 27, 2021 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

supermanxonox
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by supermanxonox »

notpikachu wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 7:59 pm
supermanxonox wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 7:30 pm
You need to quote me or I probably missed what you wrote. The reason it fluctuate because the manpower has a maximum value (just found it). I probably can included this on the next version. Not sure about warmonger though, didn't play the game for long. Care to explain to me?
When you start a war with someone your Warmonger goes up. When it gets high, you people can revolt, other countries can turn on you and declare war on you, and so on. It's under the diplomacy tab in Government. Thanks again for all you do.

notpikachu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by notpikachu »

supermanxonox wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 8:14 pm
Done adding the warmonger and fixed the maxpower issue via modifier. If there's any issue, can post it here, as I didn't play the game long enough to test the cheat. :D

Check my first post~

Till then,
notpikachu

supermanxonox
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by supermanxonox »

notpikachu wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 9:09 am
supermanxonox wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 8:14 pm
Done adding the warmonger and fixed the maxpower issue via modifier. If there's any issue, can post it here, as I didn't play the game long enough to test the cheat. :D

Check my first post~

Till then,
notpikachu
Manpower and Warmonger both works. Still cant make a big army because it has its own max value as well. They just don't want you to have massive armies. Thanks again for adding that in for me.