RaxeIe
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

[REQ] Melvor Idle

Post by RaxeIe »

Game Name: Mevlor Idle
Game Engine: Don't Know
Game Version: Alpha v0.17
Options Required: pointers for all the stuff. whatever else is useful. Hopefully whoever is doing this table is checking out the game for their own fun and decides to spread the table.
Other Info: Costs money on steam but is free on browser. no clue how browsers work with cheat engine so yeah...

KraftCrafterMcCrafty
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [REQ] Melvor Idle

Post by KraftCrafterMcCrafty »

So after testing it with both the Browser & Steam; I've come to a heavy realization. It's far FAR easier to play with the Browser Portion than the Steam. I can't make a table for this as the values are inconsistent with the differences between the 6~8 processes the Steam Portion loads and the single one housed in the Browser. Also, the Browser tends to be dynamic while the Steam variant just reloads the values every 10~30 seconds. Making a table on this is impossible.

Now for the nitty gritty on this game idle kiddies.

Chiados
Fearless Furry
Fearless Furry

Post by Chiados »

Also if you play the browser variation, there's a nice chrome plugin that basically is all you need. [Link]

Clapie
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Clapie »

Hello, i know the post is a bit outdated, but is there a way to check that slayer tokens are always on 4b ? gold is ok, but i didn't found the slayers token.

Thief2K
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Thief2K »

Clapie wrote:
Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:10 am
Hello, i know the post is a bit outdated, but is there a way to check that slayer tokens are always on 4b ? gold is ok, but i didn't found the slayers token.
Hello but how did you find the gold value. I have been trying to find anything with searching values but I am not successful at all :(

Clapie
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Clapie »

Thief2K wrote:
Thu Oct 20, 2022 9:11 pm
Clapie wrote:
Hello but how did you find the gold value. I have been trying to find anything with searching values but I am not successful at all :(
Gold value is a bit tricky to get, better is to find an item value, modify it then sell it.

Thief2K
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Thief2K »

Clapie wrote:
Sun Oct 23, 2022 12:03 pm
Thief2K wrote:
Clapie wrote:
Gold value is a bit tricky to get, better is to find an item value, modify it then sell it.
Hmmm I must be doing something wrong because I tried with a few items but can't seem to find them :D
Any help here?
Maybe I should mention that I am playing steam version.

Clapie
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Clapie »

Thief2K wrote:
Sun Oct 23, 2022 9:36 pm
Clapie wrote:
Sun Oct 23, 2022 12:03 pm
Thief2K wrote:

Hmmm I must be doing something wrong because I tried with a few items but can't seem to find them :D
Any help here?
Maybe I should mention that I am playing steam version.
find an item, click on it to select, one more time to deselect, find the 'double' value, sell one, deselect it, find the value ... repeat ;)

DarthNihilus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DarthNihilus »

jesus christ... browser or not browser - all you have to do is to start up cheat engine, find the correct process and set the speed to 400. More is useless. that's all.
high speeds will be a bit laggy in combat, especially with magic enemies.

Asgavin
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Asgavin »

If you use the Steam version you can literally just install mods through the manager that give you all items or change speed or whatever you want lol

yahodi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by yahodi »

any CT steam version yet?

litrpg
Cheater
Cheater

Post by litrpg »

kekw its on epic now.

TsuyoEcchi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TsuyoEcchi »

I use MELVOR IDLE v1.2.2 for Windows from EPIC Games

the quickest way to make money with cheats is Cheat Engine, I tested with Cheat Engine 7.5

Right here in this post other colleagues explain that you must search for the stock of an item in the inventory with the cheat engine and then edit it and sell the items.

You should consider that in the Windows version the game has several processes running at the same time and that the data is divided between these processes, the names of the processes are random but they all have "Melvor Idle.exe" in the name You have to try to find the stock of the item, trying these processes with the cheat engine one by one, when you find the process that allows you to edit the stock, you will be able to edit the stock of the entire inventory.

In my tests I was able to also edit the mastery and experience points of some skills in the same process that controls the inventory, although not of all the skills.

[Link]

[Link]

[Link]

[Link]