Castle Crashers

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Maitreyarck
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Castle Crashers

Post by Maitreyarck »

Game Name: Castle Crashers
Options Required: Editor save (.dat), Unlocked pets and weapons, Lvl, XP multiplier, etc
Steam Website:
Location save: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\USERNAME\204360\remote

Maitreyarck
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Castle Crashers

Post by Maitreyarck »

I've been re-submitting my application for a week now and no cheaters have helped me. I'm disappointed in this community, not to mention the staff who don't react. I am cancelling my request and I will not come to you in the future.

KraftCrafterMcCrafty
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KraftCrafterMcCrafty »

Maitreyarck wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:16 pm
I've been re-submitting my application for a week now and no cheaters have helped me. I'm disappointed in this community, not to mention the staff who don't react. I am cancelling my request and I will not come to you in the future.
Most requests take a bit of time to do; especially around this time of year when a lot of huge triple A titles are being released, games go on sale, and holidays happen. Patience is a virtue and you can always bump your request every week or so to keep it active. I won't lie; Castle Crashers is an amazing game. I believe the Cheat Table for it exists already. Did you try that one yet?

Maitreyarck
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Maitreyarck »

I hope you enjoyed my late reply, pretty much everything, it can take a while. :3
That said, my request is still valid.

theboi18
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by theboi18 »

Bumping, please make sure if you ever add it to include infinite health in the cheat table.

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

Maitreyarck wrote:
There is a tutorials section, and plenty of material to learn how to make this table. The request section is to make requests, not demands. This community is more about learning to make cheat tables, we simply like to share what we make with others. And you could make this a paid request, you might get more traction that way. Plus you're asking for a save editor, which is not really how CE is used. And save editors tend to take a lot more reverse engineering than your average CT.

theboi18
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by theboi18 »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:55 pm
Maitreyarck wrote:
There is a tutorials section, and plenty of material to learn how to make this table. The request section is to make requests, not demands. This community is more about learning to make cheat tables, we simply like to share what we make with others. And you could make this a paid request, you might get more traction that way. Plus you're asking for a save editor, which is not really how CE is used. And save editors tend to take a lot more reverse engineering than your average CT.
In that case please do share the link on how to make infinite health for this game because every time I find the value, I set it to 1000 freeze it and its ok for a while, but then when I enter the next section I have to do it again. Now this wouldn't be a problem but you level up in the game and your max health changes, it's not 100 all the time, so please share if you can the tutorial for infinite health for these types of games.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

theboi18 wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:06 am
In that case please do share the link on how to make infinite health for this game because every time I find the value, I set it to 1000 freeze it and its ok for a while, but then when I enter the next section I have to do it again. Now this wouldn't be a problem but you level up in the game and your max health changes, it's not 100 all the time, so please share if you can the tutorial for infinite health for these types of games.
Look up "CheatTheGame" or "Stephen Chapman" on YouTube. They have great tutorials.