Legends of Idleon

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
sinthori
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by sinthori »

What? It does work, I downloaded one today for testing.

[/quote]

I found that lack of 1 file name Cheat.js, now it can open but can not attach to game, stuck on step 1.
BTW, when I use it before, it can not use the cmd like your post, only few basic cmd like search, drop, minigame

tibasichelp
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tibasichelp »

sinthori wrote:
Wed May 18, 2022 9:49 am

I found that lack of 1 file name Cheat.js, now it can open but can not attach to game, stuck on step 1.
BTW, when I use it before, it can not use the cmd like your post, only few basic cmd like search, drop, minigame
Were you using [Link]?
If stuck on Step 1, close it down, wait 5 seconds, and try again. It's the same for me as well. You just got to keep on trying.

Altoids
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Altoids »

sinthori wrote:
Wed May 18, 2022 8:21 am

Hi Bro, can you help me upload your Injectorcheat3 to Google drive and give me the link pls, the old version in page 37 do not work anymore, I can not even open it, auto close
open steam and im still using creater0822's files

sinthori
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sinthori »

tibasichelp wrote:
Wed May 18, 2022 10:12 am
sinthori wrote:
Wed May 18, 2022 9:49 am

Were you using [Link]?
If stuck on Step 1, close it down, wait 5 seconds, and try again. It's the same for me as well. You just got to keep on trying.
I can use it now, but I still stuck at command, I can not cmd like you, can not change the code :(, don't know why

Lostone
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Lostone »

I figured it out somewhat. but do we hace acces to an updated itemlist, with wings, eggs for bredding, ladles ect. ?.

i figured it out, theres a search option

iBelg
Cheater
Cheater

Post by iBelg »

FFD
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by FFD »

There's only one instance of

Code: Select all

b.engine.getGameAttribute("OptionsListAccount")[34] = 1
change 1 to 0 and it will work.

This is a clean z.js

and if i remove "1" i get 5 alternativs and they are all = 0

borjuelo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by borjuelo »

Hi guys Ive started using CE in Idleon yesterday and I want to know if exist any method to increase the values of the post office boxes and the alchemic refill number. Thanks :3

Altoids
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Altoids »

borjuelo wrote:
Wed May 18, 2022 6:10 pm
Hi guys Ive started using CE in Idleon yesterday and I want to know if exist any method to increase the values of the post office boxes and the alchemic refill number. Thanks :3
last i knew everyone was saying CE was highly ban-able, don't know though haven't used it since they took the web version down for the one update awhile back.
id say go to page 43 and follow creater0822's instillation guide for the injector then you can use "cauldron" for 0 cost anything in the cauldron and "wide" for your post office stuff(free refreshes and 0 cost)

tibasichelp
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tibasichelp »

FFD wrote:
Wed May 18, 2022 5:17 pm
There's only one instance of

b.engine.getGameAttribute("OptionsListAccount")[34] = 1
change 1 to 0 and it will work.

This is a clean z.js

and if i remove "1" i get 5 alternativs and they are all = 0

I don't know what to tell you. Something must have gone wrong. This is what I got from a clean Z.js from two different editors.
There are 13 instances of ("OptionsListAccount")[34] =

Notepad++

VS Code

Out of the 13, only one instance of ("OptionsListAccount")[34] = 1

Check this line:

dragonix45
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dragonix45 »

Where can I find creator's cheat.js

borjuelo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by borjuelo »

Altoids wrote:
Wed May 18, 2022 10:40 pm
borjuelo wrote:
Wed May 18, 2022 6:10 pm
last i knew everyone was saying CE was highly ban-able, don't know though haven't used it since they took the web version down for the one update awhile back.
id say go to page 43 and follow creater0822's instillation guide for the injector then you can use "cauldron" for 0 cost anything in the cauldron and "wide" for your post office stuff(free refreshes and 0 cost)
The problem here is that I cant download nothing, Links are not able to been clicked, is just a bug or something? Pls someone dm me with the link xD

Ysvallen
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ysvallen »

Has anyone found where spice totals are kept? I found where the amount you are gonna claim is, that was pretty simple, along with the amount of a meal you have, but not seeing where spices you currently have are.

sinthori
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sinthori »

Smaug wrote:
Sat Mar 26, 2022 10:35 am
Creater0822 wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 12:14 am
Known issues:
  • Very often, this tool will fail to inject the cheats into your live session Z.js, thus causing the game to fully load while the console never finishes. When you encounter such a case, all you can do is to close the console, wait for like 5 seconds (so that the game's process is fully terminated), try again and hope it'll work. If not, then it's rinse and repeat.

This issue has yet to be fixed in the console's essential code, which is up to iBelg. (Cause I'd have yet to learn a whole more JavaScript as well as the packages he used if I'd have to have a chance finding a fix)
For this issue, try to move this part

await Runtime.enable();
await Runtime.evaluate({ expression: cheatsScript });
after this part

await Network.setRequestInterception(
);
After I've done this, I've never encountered that problem again.

The Runtime gets enabled, after it set the Request Interception (with the solution above), just in case.
Prob. the game was loaded, before it could set this interception, therefor it never reaches the requestIntercepted part, because it has no task to intercept anything at this point.
Hi Smaug, I still have that problem after doing what you told, can you give me your file main.js pls, :( thank u so much

Shieur
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Shieur »

Hi, what code in Z.js for Furnace speed and SkillXP, SkillSpeed/Efficiency ?