Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
TheDracon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by TheDracon »

YyouLoseE wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:14 am
When I apply SpeedHack using CheatEngine, the game starts to stutter, is there any way to improve this?
The reason I want to use SpeedHack is to speed up the daily reset time.

By the way, I was not able to identify the alchemy water droplets with CheatEngine, but I installed GameGuardian in Nox Player and tried searching the values with it, and was able to identify the address easily :)
I'm pretty sure the stutter is the game checking time elapsed vs some clock function.
Most games with fixed time daily resets have something like that.
Someone more experienced correct me obviously.

YyouLoseE
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by YyouLoseE »

TheDracon wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:36 am
YyouLoseE wrote:
When I apply SpeedHack using CheatEngine, the game starts to stutter, is there any way to improve this?

By the way, I was not able to identify the alchemy water droplets with CheatEngine, but I installed GameGuardian in Nox Player and tried searching the values with it, and was able to identify the address easily :)
I'm pretty sure the stutter is the game checking time elapsed vs some clock function.
In Legends of IdleOn, reset time is not the same for all players, but it is based on time when you create your first character and resets 24 hours later.
For example, if you are a new player and create your first character at 10pm, daily reset time for that account will be 10pm, and if you create your first character at 3am, daily reset time for that account will be 3am.

Oddly enough, Steam and Web versions stuttered when I applied SpeedHack to game, but when I applied SpeedHack to game using GameGuardian on my android device, it didn't stutter at all and time passed at a great speed.
I'm not sure if this is a problem with Cheat Engine or if it's because Steam and Web versions have time check feature you mentioned.

TheDracon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TheDracon »

YyouLoseE wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:01 am
TheDracon wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:36 am
YyouLoseE wrote:

In Legends of IdleOn, reset time is not the same for all players, but it is based on time when you create your first character and resets 24 hours later.
For example, if you are a new player and create your first character at 10pm, daily reset time for that account will be 10pm, and if you create your first character at 3am, daily reset time for that account will be 3am.

Oddly enough, Steam and Web versions stuttered when I applied SpeedHack to game, but when I applied SpeedHack to game using GameGuardian on my android device, it didn't stutter at all and time passed at a great speed.
I'm not sure if this is a problem with Cheat Engine or if it's because Steam and Web versions have time check feature you mentioned.
Interesting, I didn't know that about the reset time. I can say I've tested the opposite, slowing the game down to play the gathering minigames.
When coming out of a slow-downed mini-game, you'll acquire an offline time award prompt.
This is the main reason I think the game, or at least the steam version I'm playing, has some form of check.

TheDracon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TheDracon »

TheDracon wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:58 pm
Has anyone had any luck working with armor/weapons?
I know that you can "duplicate" them using an inventory slot's item count.
However, those dupes drop modifiers such as: upgrade stones, crafting stat procs, and I assume crafting slot procs from alchemy.
I'd really be interested if anyone has found out how to access the "bonus" attributes on an item from those 3 sources.
Anyone had any luck with this?
My best guess is that there are a series of slots (so some form of array) that these "bonuses" fit into.
Which means that there probably is a pointer somewhere near the inventory slot's item count to the item array.

Devilisious
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Devilisious »

TheDracon wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:41 pm
TheDracon wrote:
However, those dupes drop modifiers such as: upgrade stones, crafting stat procs, and I assume crafting slot procs from alchemy.
I'd really be interested if anyone has found out how to access the "bonus" attributes on an item from those 3 sources.
My best guess is that there are a series of slots (so some form of array) that these "bonuses" fit into.
Which means that there probably is a pointer somewhere near the inventory slot's item count to the item array.
Finding for example STR+ and edit that item isn't that hard. the problem however is that it uses x amount of upgrade slots meaning if u have an item that has 6 upgrade slots. and copy that str to an item with 3 slots. it will make the item be -3 slots. u find this the same way as item id's. just get some items with different str's. first unknown scan on 4bytes. and keep switching the items and scan for changed value. its honestly easy to find. harder to make it undetectable

Devilisious
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Devilisious »

Devilisious wrote:
Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:40 pm
TheDracon wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:41 pm
TheDracon wrote:
Finding for example STR+ and edit that item isn't that hard. the problem however is that it uses x amount of upgrade slots meaning if u have an item that has 6 upgrade slots. and copy that str to an item with 3 slots. it will make the item be -3 slots. u find this the same way as item id's. just get some items with different str's. first unknown scan on 4bytes. and keep switching the items and scan for changed value. its honestly easy to find. harder to make it undetectable
The only good thing about this is others can't see it. The problem that still remains is that u can only copy from other items. u can't guess ur self. because 99% of the times u would brick the game. just like I did with a previous account. can't open my inventory anymore.

Devilisious
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Devilisious »

The only good thing about this is others can't see it. The problem that still remains is that u can only copy from other items. u can't guess ur self. because 99% of the times u would brick the game. just like I did with a previous account. can't open my inventory anymore.

I used the wrong second img on my previous post..

TheDracon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TheDracon »

Devilisious wrote:
Tue Apr 27, 2021 11:33 pm

So you're modifying the total stat(s) on the item, based on the total stat(s) on another item?
I've tried finding the total in steam several times, using both 2x value (4 bytes) and 1x value (4 bytes); What value are you looking for?
Does the game shift the location of the value based on the slot the item is in, or have you found a pointer to the item array?

EDIT: It seems to be very important, which version are you modding on?
I think there may actually be memory handling differences between the versions.

_Fayth
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by _Fayth »

Devilisious wrote:
Tue Apr 27, 2021 11:33 pm

38-3/7=5, i'm guessing the upgrade stone you used for your test was a premium upgrade?; they might not be handled the same way as the other ones due to the resetter stone existing

inkdrgn
Cheater
Cheater

Post by inkdrgn »

would anyone happen to be able to know if its possible to change one item into another ie turn thread into crimson string or boxing gloves?

seems several of the later quests require you to have boxing gloves and I have none

also has anyone found a way to alter quest timers or the mini game scores?

Devilisious
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Devilisious »

[/quote]

So you're modifying the total stat(s) on the item, based on the total stat(s) on another item?
I've tried finding the total in steam several times, using both 2x value (4 bytes) and 1x value (4 bytes); What value are you looking for?
Does the game shift the location of the value based on the slot the item is in, or have you found a pointer to the item array?

[/quote]

Used 1 slot indeed just like when u modify items. u can see the other slots in memory viewer next to the rest.
I am using steam version aswell. U can't use total stats because its always a random number. just like items.
u have to do an unknown scan. and keep switching any item in 1 slot with different stats and search for changed value. and unchanged ofcourse to speed up the process. if u have keybinds its just a minute worth of time.
U can't pointer or aob this game. and the kind of code injection is not in my skill range. I haven't done cheat engine in a long while.
Ur able to give it to any item even items without stats.
example of what ur looking for ^.

38-3/7=5, i'm guessing the upgrade stone you used for your test was a premium upgrade?; they might not be handled the same way as the other ones due to the resetter stone existing
I used premium stones yes, but even when using normal stones the values change the same way.

TheDracon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TheDracon »

inkdrgn wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:04 am
would anyone happen to be able to know if its possible to change one item into another ie turn thread into crimson string or boxing gloves?

seems several of the later quests require you to have boxing gloves and I have none

also has anyone found a way to alter quest timers or the mini game scores?
Easy response first, you can actually get the thread again through the codex.
Look at completed quests -> Hardcore Gamer Status, Here I Come! -> Click "Reclaim Item"
Mini game scores are similar to items (4 bytes) value x 2. So 2 points is 4 in memory, 15 points is 30 in memory, etc.
Haven't tried timers, but my bet would be Float value with a mask.
Devilisious wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 6:24 am

Used 1 slot indeed just like when u modify items. u can see the other slots in memory viewer next to the rest.
I am using steam version aswell. U can't use total stats because its always a random number. just like items.
u have to do an unknown scan. and keep switching any item in 1 slot with different stats and search for changed value. and unchanged ofcourse to speed up the process. if u have keybinds its just a minute worth of time.
U can't pointer or aob this game. and the kind of code injection is not in my skill range. I haven't done cheat engine in a long while.
Ur able to give it to any item even items without stats.
example of what ur looking for ^.

I used premium stones yes, but even when using normal stones the values change the same way.
Thanks, after re-reading your post I was able to find the strength modification on an item.
It appears to be saving the information on how many upgrades a stat mod is using as well as the total bonus stat in the same memory address ... which is very interesting, especially since some mods affect multiple stats simultaniously.
So thinking about this, there are 7 stats that can be modded, correct?
1) Str
2) Agi
3) Wis
4) Luck
5) Weapon Power
6) Def
7) Slots
And in theory, all 7 of those are indexed somewhere near the "inventory slot" count address.
So the next question is are the spacing between these addresses consistent?
Also, has anyone tried decoding that value knowing it represents bonus stat amount AND crafting proc AND upgrade stone usage?

salttotart
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by salttotart »

I have been searching for to change the amount of boxes here for upgrades. I have search in 4-byte (2x value). 4-byte (1x value), Double, even All plugging in what numbers I can think of. Every one that comes up doesn't seem to change the value at all, but most times I get this: pure nothing found.
[mg][/img]

_Fayth
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by _Fayth »

salttotart wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:07 pm
I have been searching for to change the amount of boxes here for upgrades. I have search in 4-byte (2x value). 4-byte (1x value), Double, even All plugging in what numbers I can think of. Every one that comes up doesn't seem to change the value at all, but most times I get this: pure nothing found.
[mg][/img]
Idleon dosnt store how many you have left, but shows how many you have invested vs your total you should have

Seem even two items that should be identical in every way can have difference 'ID' values

salttotart
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by salttotart »

_Fayth wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 11:59 pm
salttotart wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:07 pm
[mg][/img]
Idleon dosnt store how many you have left, but shows how many you have invested vs your total you should have

Seem even two items that should be identical in every way can have difference 'ID' values
So I should be looking for the total and go from there. Interesting... I will try that.