Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by qwertyuiop »

Noob Cheater12 wrote:
Sat Sep 24, 2022 10:01 am
qwertyuiop wrote:
Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:09 am
Hey guys I fixed the launch issue by setting the unban to 1 in config?? Anyhow does anyone know or are able to test what shadow bannable and what's not? tyty in advance :D
If you look around in the thread, there's a lot of talk about shadowban and what triggers it. General rule of thumb is "don't go wild" and you won't get caught. For example the godlike cheats are being a bit risky, you can also brick your account by obtaining items that aren't released yet or going to super high stats that shouldn't be doable yet.

The easiest way to stay under the radar is using all of the nullification cheats to progress while also not taking it too far. I.E. nullifying bubble costs but not upgrading them to insane levels, same for stamps, disabling anvil cost so you can create the better bags and gear, nullifying gem shop costs so you can buy all the premium upgrades, dropping in small amounts of items (so rather than just dropping in straight up 10m items, try just spawning in maybe 1-1000. If you really need more try using candies to gain the resource or if not possible find a smarter approach such as godlike ability + squire refinery skill to skip combustion cycles super fast).

I'd link you to a few posts explaining shadow bans in detail but unfortunately I'm not sure where they are >~>;
Thanks Man!

qwertyuiop
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by qwertyuiop »

Noob Cheater12 wrote:
qwertyuiop wrote:
Hey guys I fixed the launch issue by setting the unban to 1 in config?? Anyhow does anyone know or are able to test what shadow bannable and what's not? tyty in advance :D
If you look around in the thread, there's a lot of talk about shadowban and what triggers it. General rule of thumb is "don't go wild" and you won't get caught. For example the godlike cheats are being a bit risky, you can also brick your account by obtaining items that aren't released yet or going to super high stats that shouldn't be doable yet.

The easiest way to stay under the radar is using all of the nullification cheats to progress while also not taking it too far. I.E. nullifying bubble costs but not upgrading them to insane levels, same for stamps, disabling anvil cost so you can create the better bags and gear, nullifying gem shop costs so you can buy all the premium upgrades, dropping in small amounts of items (so rather than just dropping in straight up 10m items, try just spawning in maybe 1-1000. If you really need more try using candies to gain the resource or if not possible find a smarter approach such as godlike ability + squire refinery skill to skip combustion cycles super fast).

I'd link you to a few posts explaining shadow bans in detail but unfortunately I'm not sure where they are >~>;
So can I buy all the gem shop items immediately when they are free without a ban or do I have to stretch it out a bit over time?

Noob Cheater12
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Noob Cheater12 »

qwertyuiop wrote:
Sat Sep 24, 2022 12:02 pm
Noob Cheater12 wrote:
qwertyuiop wrote:

So can I buy all the gem shop items immediately when they are free without a ban or do I have to stretch it out a bit over time?
You can buy them immediately :)

qwertyuiop
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by qwertyuiop »

Also, will skipping all the quests get me banned/shadowed? I played this game previously and got quite far legit but got my account restricted and it wasn't my fault

valleymon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by valleymon »

Noob Cheater12 wrote:
Sat Sep 24, 2022 9:56 am
valleymon wrote:
Sat Sep 24, 2022 3:21 am
Here ya go:

w4 petupgrades

also added w3 freeworship
Thanks for the great cheats! I only have a couple comments, luckychef doesn't seem to work, if I enable it all of my meals are always a 0% chance to obtain no matter how many ladles I use. The moment I disable it I can manage to get new meals again (ofc at a chance, unless I just use an absurd amount of ladles). I can't seem to notice any difference with egg cap, maybe because I had the egg upgrades from gem shop? fasteggs, instameals and instarecipes are not quite fast/instant (i.e. fasteggs still takes 5s to make a new egg, instameals eventually works when you have really high cooking efficiency but otherwise it's still like 5s~) but wasn't sure if that was intentional or not, brought it up incase it wasn't c:

I think that's it, everything else seems to work great, absolutely love damage/afk/efficiency multipliers. Made life so much easier, hell the damage one even works in Dungeons and pairs well with godlike reach & godlike ability.
Thanks. I did this stuff really quickly just the other night and posted it right away so it can definitely be better and feedback is v helpful.
I have noticed the issue with luckychef myself. It seems to work right for the first recipe I cook after I load the game, then it always gives a 0% chance. I'lll revisit and try to fix it.

You can set the values yourself for instameals and instarecipes. I picked them at random, so that it seemed to give a reasonable rate on my account (ie not overflowing quickly, but still very fast). In cheats,js where it says:

if ((cheatState.W4s || cheatState.W4.instameals) && t == "CookingReqToCook") return 5; // super fast food
if ((cheatState.W4s || cheatState.W4.instarecipes) && t == "CookingFireREQ") return 5; // super fast recipes

Just change "return 5" to "return 1" or whichever number you like (lower is faster). I wouldn't think 0 is a great idea as it could break your account but I havent tried it :p

I'm wokring on space candy and always rolling strong pets when breeding now

Ptech
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ptech »

Decided to take a crack at it for fun, see what type of values are applicable. Interestingly enough you can go sub 1 second without breaking the game.

you can change the value to 0.01, fun results.

Also red eggs are the best you can get :')

Noob Cheater12
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Noob Cheater12 »

valleymon wrote:
Sat Sep 24, 2022 2:47 pm
Noob Cheater12 wrote:
Sat Sep 24, 2022 9:56 am
valleymon wrote:
Sat Sep 24, 2022 3:21 am
Here ya go:

w4 petupgrades

also added w3 freeworship
Thanks for the great cheats! I only have a couple comments, luckychef doesn't seem to work, if I enable it all of my meals are always a 0% chance to obtain no matter how many ladles I use. The moment I disable it I can manage to get new meals again (ofc at a chance, unless I just use an absurd amount of ladles). I can't seem to notice any difference with egg cap, maybe because I had the egg upgrades from gem shop? fasteggs, instameals and instarecipes are not quite fast/instant (i.e. fasteggs still takes 5s to make a new egg, instameals eventually works when you have really high cooking efficiency but otherwise it's still like 5s~) but wasn't sure if that was intentional or not, brought it up incase it wasn't c:

I think that's it, everything else seems to work great, absolutely love damage/afk/efficiency multipliers. Made life so much easier, hell the damage one even works in Dungeons and pairs well with godlike reach & godlike ability.
Thanks. I did this stuff really quickly just the other night and posted it right away so it can definitely be better and feedback is v helpful.
I have noticed the issue with luckychef myself. It seems to work right for the first recipe I cook after I load the game, then it always gives a 0% chance. I'lll revisit and try to fix it.

You can set the values yourself for instameals and instarecipes. I picked them at random, so that it seemed to give a reasonable rate on my account (ie not overflowing quickly, but still very fast). In cheats,js where it says:

if ((cheatState.W4s || cheatState.W4.instameals) && t == "CookingReqToCook") return 5; // super fast food
if ((cheatState.W4s || cheatState.W4.instarecipes) && t == "CookingFireREQ") return 5; // super fast recipes

Just change "return 5" to "return 1" or whichever number you like (lower is faster). I wouldn't think 0 is a great idea as it could break your account but I havent tried it :p

Ah yeah I had a feeling it was intentional but threw it out there incase it wasn't since you said these were made pretty quickly. Thanks for the info, I'll look forward to if you get luckychef working but for now I'll keep on using ladles to get my chance up there :p

Noob Cheater12
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Noob Cheater12 »

Yo question, if I edit cheat.js and set the values at the top to true will it automatically have those cheats enabled when I launch? So I don't have to type them in everytime upon launch :joy:

Noob Cheater12
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Noob Cheater12 »

qwertyuiop wrote:
Sat Sep 24, 2022 2:16 pm
Also, will skipping all the quests get me banned/shadowed? I played this game previously and got quite far legit but got my account restricted and it wasn't my fault
I'm not sure to be honest. Someone asked this same question in the thread previously and the person who replied said it should be safe but it might be good to take some of them slow since some are time locked (I.E. leaf dude in slime area)

mem de le crop
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mem de le crop »

Does anyone know how to hack on browser and on Mac if you do please tell me

tpets
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by tpets »

valleymon wrote:
Sat Sep 24, 2022 2:47 pm
If it can help.
My way to enable candies in space is to disable zone check without touching main candy logic
viewtopic.php?p=266946#p266946

Also i think it will be great to add cheat ability to change candies afk time
e.g. in Z.js

Code: Select all

null != e.displayName ? nJ.setReserved("displayName", "2_HR_Time_Candy") : nJ.h.displayName = "2_HR_Time_Candy", null != e.sellPrice ? nJ.setReserved("sellPrice", 1) : nJ.h.sellPrice = 1, null != e.typeGen ? nJ.setReserved("typeGen", "dTimeCandy") : nJ.h.typeGen = "dTimeCandy", null != e.ID ? nJ.setReserved("ID", 120) : nJ.h.ID = 120, null != e.Type ? nJ.setReserved("Type", "TIME_CANDY") : nJ.h.Type = "TIME_CANDY", null != e.lvReqToCraft ? nJ.setReserved("lvReqToCraft", "88") : nJ.h.lvReqToCraft = "88", null != e.common ? tJ.setReserved("common", nJ) : tJ.h.common = nJ;
Needed part is:

nJ.setReserved("ID", 120) : nJ.h.ID = 120
Where we change both numbers into our custom values

tpets
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by tpets »

mem de le crop wrote:
Sun Sep 25, 2022 6:17 am
Does anyone know how to hack on browser and on Mac if you do please tell me
If in-browser sandbox is disabled, you can just use cheat engine.
Also cheat extensions can also work (e.g. HTML5 Universal Speed Hack)

If you want maximum power, and don't fear javascript code, you can just open browser console, and edit Z.js file.
For chrome
Open game, choose character, and claim afk reward (if present),
then open console -> go to Sources tab -> Find Z.js and edit what you want (code examples can be found in this thread).
After making changes just go to character selection screen and choose your character again.
Note: Z.js file is heavy and on edit your game may freeze for few seconds, that is normal.

tpets
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by tpets »

For anyone who interested in removing worship cost:

Needed string in Z.js

Nc.WorshipBASEinfos=function(){
  return[
    "4 130 goblinG 0 170 570 25 60 1".split(" "),
    "7 70 moonman 21 42 357 40 250 10".split(" "),
    "13 40 acorn 38 655 200 60 1000 30".split(" "),
    "25 190 snowball 56 42 357 90 3000 45".split(" "),
    "40 300 w4b2 74 2 493 120 8000 60".split(" "),
    "70 130 goblinG 91 42 357 300 25000 75".split(" ")
  ]
}
To nullify costs you need to change 7th number to 0 e.g.

Nc.WorshipBASEinfos=function(){
  return[
    "4 130 goblinG 0 170 570 0 60 1".split(" "),
    "7 70 moonman 21 42 357 0 250 10".split(" "),
    "13 40 acorn 38 655 200 0 1000 30".split(" "),
    "25 190 snowball 56 42 357 0 3000 45".split(" "),
    "40 300 w4b2 74 2 493 0 8000 60".split(" "),
    "70 130 goblinG 91 42 357 300 25000 75".split(" ")
  ]
}

Noob Cheater12
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Noob Cheater12 »

Yo so I have a couple issues and I'm hoping someone may be able to help. I'm willing to edit the z.js file if need be (and know how to, I just need to know what to edit) however the issues I'm having are:
1. Missing Maestro achievement. I completed the maestro quest using the 'wide quest' cheat and upon doing so, for some reason the menu to change classes did not come up. So I just changed my class to maestro with a cheat except since I did it that way, it did not give me the achievement. This sucks cause I wanted the ez quick access to w2 boss key + I'm a huge completionist
2. Dungeon rank bugged out. I was trying to cheat in a moderate amount of dungeon creds except my cat decided to step on my numpad and entered a big number :/ Now I'm stuck at rank 1 because I have a ridiculous amount of exp. I'm not sure how to lower it, if there's some way to make dungeon cred value negative and that would hopefully fix it? Or just a cheat to change it directly.
3. Another achievement bug? w3 this time. I bought a bunch of packs and got cards however for some reason I only have like 76 unique cards when I need to get 120 for the achievement. All of my cards are at 4 stars now x-x

If anyone could help with any of the issues that would be amazing. If I can't manage to solve all of them that's fine, just solving one of them makes my day so if you're willing to help please do <3 I'm patient and willing to listen

qwertyuiop
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by qwertyuiop »

Noob Cheater12 wrote:
Sun Sep 25, 2022 3:48 pm
Yo so I have a couple issues and I'm hoping someone may be able to help. I'm willing to edit the z.js file if need be (and know how to, I just need to know what to edit) however the issues I'm having are:
1. Missing Maestro achievement. I completed the maestro quest using the 'wide quest' cheat and upon doing so, for some reason the menu to change classes did not come up. So I just changed my class to maestro with a cheat except since I did it that way, it did not give me the achievement. This sucks cause I wanted the ez quick access to w2 boss key + I'm a huge completionist
2. Dungeon rank bugged out. I was trying to cheat in a moderate amount of dungeon creds except my cat decided to step on my numpad and entered a big number :/ Now I'm stuck at rank 1 because I have a ridiculous amount of exp. I'm not sure how to lower it, if there's some way to make dungeon cred value negative and that would hopefully fix it? Or just a cheat to change it directly.
3. Another achievement bug? w3 this time. I bought a bunch of packs and got cards however for some reason I only have like 76 unique cards when I need to get 120 for the achievement. All of my cards are at 4 stars now x-x

If anyone could help with any of the issues that would be amazing. If I can't manage to solve all of them that's fine, just solving one of them makes my day so if you're willing to help please do <3 I'm patient and willing to listen
I'm not sure if I can help with anything too technical like editing exp maybe use cheat engine to edit the level? but I'd be checking if you got shadow-banned A: because of the cat :D or B: because of the number of card packs. If not then maybe you set the bar higher for the amount of crap you can do before going all out aka getting banned :(