Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by kribir »

salmon85 wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 7:01 pm
kribir wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:39 pm
What exactly should I edit in my code for the vials to give 100% chance?

AlchemyVialItemsPCT = function ()

contains all the scores for the items mentioned in [Link]

Code: Select all

return "99 90 80 70 60 60 40 50 40 35 30 25 17 16 13 9 13 10 7 11 1 25 25 20 20 15 14 13 5 12 10 9 7 5 4 3 3 2 2 1 1 1".split(" ")
example the 99 at the beginning is actually copper ore (which has a score of 1)
you can work out the rest from the list

there are also 2 mentions of

._VialRNG = 
in the code. one is a randomint from 1 to 100 the other is just set as 0

edit:

it looks more to the be randomint one

edit2:

you can just change

s._VialRNG = h.randomInt(1, 100)
to

s._VialRNG = 100
which will make you roll 100 every time..
or
change every number in the AlchemyVialItemsPCT = function () to 100 which makes it so you have to roll higher than 0 (which you can't fail)
TY

palumatzu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by palumatzu »

Is there a way to hack either minigames or quest requirements? I find the woodcutter's minigame impossible on my subpar PC (max score 25), and I need 42 for the funguy NPC.

Wydra
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Wydra »

Just search for the quest dialogue with "_" instead of spaces e.g. Funguy says "You ever played that choppin' minigame? Everyone around here loooves that game, I bet you'd get mad respect if you had a siiiick score to brag about!" so just search for "mad_respect_if_you" and it will take you to the part of the code where you can clearly see quest requirements:

CustomArray: [["Choppin_Score:", "42", "GreaterEqual", "0"]],
Just change 42 to 1 or something and you are done. Works the same with other quests.

kribir
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kribir »

Any ideas for the production of gears, flags, construction in general? Appreciate your help

salmon85
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by salmon85 »

kribir wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 7:06 am
Any ideas for the production of gears, flags, construction in general? Appreciate your help
viewtopic.php?p=196633#p196633

it's not a simple find / replace on this one as you're replacing whole functions with just return whatever and bypassing any calculations
Last edited by salmon85 on Wed Jun 16, 2021 7:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

salmon85
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by salmon85 »

palumatzu wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:14 am
Is there a way to hack either minigames or quest requirements? I find the woodcutter's minigame impossible on my subpar PC (max score 25), and I need 42 for the funguy NPC.
Wydra answered the part about the quests

If you want to bulk change all quests

make sure regex search is enabled

search for
ItemNumReq: \[\d{1,}\w{0,}\d{0,}\]
replace with
ItemNumReq: [0]

search for
ItemNumReq: \[\d{1,}\w{0,}\d{0,}, \d{1,}\w{0,}\d{0,}\]
replace with
ItemNumReq: [0, 0]

search for
ItemNumReq: \[\d{1,}\w{0,}\d{0,}, \d{1,}\w{0,}\d{0,}, \d{1,}\w{0,}\d{0,}\]
replace with
ItemNumReq: [0, 0, 0]

search for
"\d{1,}\w{0,}\d{0,}", "GreaterEqual", "\d{1,}\w{0,}\d{0,}"
replace with
"0", "GreaterEqual", "0"
this will set all quest requirements to 0, including the timed ones
It doesn't change the sections where you need to be a certain level before they speak too you

palumatzu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by palumatzu »

...I'm an idiot. I can't figure out how to do this. I know this isnt the right thread to ask for tutorials, but while i can find the place where I think the quest is located, the only way i know to access it is "Browse Memory Region," but that's doesnt feel right, and I have no idea what to do there.

salmon85
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by salmon85 »

palumatzu wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:52 am
...I'm an idiot. I can't figure out how to do this. I know this isnt the right thread to ask for tutorials, but while i can find the place where I think the quest is located, the only way i know to access it is "Browse Memory Region," but that's doesnt feel right, and I have no idea what to do there.
search for

["Choppin_Score:"

change it to something like

["Choppin_Score:", "0", "GreaterEqual", "0"]

salmon85
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by salmon85 »

salmon85 wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:00 am
palumatzu wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:52 am
search for

["Choppin_Score:"

change it to something like

["Choppin_Score:", "0", "GreaterEqual", "0"]

Also it sounds like you're trying to use CE to hack the game.

Don't
check earlier posts in this thread. You will find posts that tell you how to extract code from the game.

viewtopic.php?p=190954#p190954
and
viewtopic.php?p=193062#p193062

palumatzu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by palumatzu »

Don't
check earlier posts in this thread. You will find posts that tell you how to extract code from the game.
this was probably m problem to begin with. I saw the banner at the top of the site, and thought that it was a given that CE is used.

salmon85
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by salmon85 »

palumatzu wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:06 am

Don't
this was probably m problem to begin with. I saw the banner at the top of the site, and thought that it was a given that CE is used.

Yeah people were initially trying to hack the game with CE but then out of the blue someone mentioned you can modify the games files.
it's what we've been doing since.

Creater0822
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Creater0822 »

salmon85 wrote:
Sun Jun 13, 2021 6:28 pm
@iBelg or anyone

anyone know how to show the console log?
at the moment I've hacked in a new chat tab called console and piped the output of commands I create in the console to it.

Nice! How did you manage this one? From the searching part to finding where to inject what code?

salmon85
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by salmon85 »

Creater0822 wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:24 pm
Nice! How did you manage this one? From the searching part to finding where to inject what code?
The chat channel?

I just found the same code used for the map/guild / server tabs
they have hard coded messages in them when they are created like

b.engine.getGameAttribute("DummyList").push("Messages_from_all_players_in_your_current_map_show_up_here!")

so I added

var SalmonX = b.engine.gameAttributes,
                        Salmonz = [];
                         null != d.DummyList2 ? SalmonX.setReserved("DummyList2", Salmonz) : SalmonX.h.DummyList2 = Salmonz;
                        var SalmonV = b.engine.gameAttributes,
                        SalmonQ = [];
just after the

init: function () {
in

_customEvent_StartChat: function () {
then added my own console command from part of Ibelg's code

if (command === 'gga') {
                                    const Gattribute = params[0];
                                    Salmonz = [];
                                    SalmonQ = [];
                                    null != d.DummyList2 ? SalmonX.setReserved("DummyList2", Salmonz) : SalmonX.h.DummyList2 = Salmonz;
                                    null != d.DummyList ? SalmonV.setReserved("DummyList", SalmonQ) : SalmonV.h.DummyList = SalmonQ, b.engine.getGameAttribute("DummyList").push("Console"), b.engine.getGameAttribute("DummyList").push(b.engine.getGameAttribute(Gattribute)), b.engine.getGameAttribute("DummyList2").push(b.engine.getGameAttribute("DummyList"));
                                    var SalmonH = b.engine.getGameAttribute("Chat"),
                                SalmonY = b.engine.getGameAttribute("DummyList2");
                                null != d.Console ? SalmonH.setReserved("Console", SalmonY) : SalmonH.h.Console = SalmonY;
                                var Salmonq = b.engine.getGameAttribute("Chat");
                                (null != d["Order*"] ? Salmonq.getReserved("Order*") : Salmonq.h["Order*"]).push("Console");
                                var SalmonW = b.engine.getGameAttribute("Chat");
                                (null != d["NumMsgRead*"] ? SalmonW.getReserved("NumMsgRead*") : SalmonW.h["NumMsgRead*"]).push(1);
                                var Salmonj = b.engine.getGameAttribute("DNSM"),
                                SalmonZ = null != d.ChatYvals ? Salmonj.getReserved("ChatYvals") : Salmonj.h.ChatYvals;
                                null != d.Console ? SalmonZ.setReserved("Console", 0) : SalmonZ.h.Console = 0;
                                }
gga stands for getgameattribute, added it, so I could read things like InventoryOrder without having to make new commands all the time.

And when you run the command, it spits the output into the chat channel.

I was looking at the code and noticed it pulls data from stored variables for certain functions and I wanted to see what was in them. This was when I was looking into the wiping of the inventory to unbrick characters.
I knew it was possible. I just needed a way to see what I needed to overwrite.

The next thing I'm looking at to try and do is shadow banning.
Even if it's server side, there had to be some code somewhere which says don't display this character.. if they have this flag because the shadowbanned account can still see everyone.. So it's not like you're blocked from communicating to the server.

If you want to look at the file it's here

[Link]

pw is chickennuggets

I don't recommend anyone using this file as a flat replacement. Some of the console commands I added can flat out crash / brick your character.
that and most of eveything is modded that much you will get shadow banned in no time.
It also has a fix for the console commands so you can use the enter / return key
There is a small bug sometimes where closing the console tab in the chat will crash your game. It also sometimes crashes when you go afk (minimising the game), I think it has something to do with the same closing of the tab. I think it's trying to use an undeclared variable when it's closing. Not 100% sure.

Also still been looking at disabling the level up animation.
I've narrowed it down to it not actualy being an animation of the character but an attached image to the character.
sadly it's not as simple as looking for the image used, or flat out deleting the level up images from the game as it refuses to load with this attempt)

I do have the level up sound removed in the code. this at least makes it more peaceful.

salmon85
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by salmon85 »

I have a strong feeling this is the code which makes it not show shadow banned people

(null != d[ct] ? pt.getReserved(ct) : pt.h[ct]).setValue("ActorEvents_20", "_TargetEnemy", null), b.engine.getGameAttribute("PixelHelperActor")[10].setValue("ActorEvents_112", "_HiddenStatus", 1), b.engine.getGameAttribute("PixelHelperActor")[10].disableActorDrawing();
or something similar using the _HiddenStatus or disableActorDrawing

Creater0822
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Creater0822 »

Been playing a bit with ibelg's tool syntax and thought to share this quick command:

if (command === 'yugioh') {
                // Obtain all Yugioh cards xD
                const amount = params[0] || 1;
                try {
                    let x = character.getXCenter()
                    let y = character.getValue('ActorEvents_20', '_PlayerNode');
                    const ArrYugioh = ["CardsA0","CardsA1","CardsA2","CardsA3","CardsA4","CardsA5","CardsA6","CardsA7","CardsA8",
                    "CardsA9","CardsA10","CardsA11","CardsA12","CardsA13","CardsA14","CardsA15","CardsA16",
                    "CardsB1","CardsB2","CardsB3","CardsB4","CardsB5","CardsB6","CardsB7","CardsB8","CardsB9",
                    "CardsB10","CardsB11","CardsB12","CardsB13","CardsB14","CardsC1","CardsC2","CardsC3",
                    "CardsC4","CardsC5","CardsC6","CardsC7","CardsC8","CardsC9","CardsC10","CardsC11","CardsC12",
                    "CardsC13","CardsC14","CardsC15","CardsC16","CardsD1","CardsD2","CardsD3","CardsD4","CardsD5",
                    "CardsD6","CardsD7","CardsD8","CardsD9","CardsD10","CardsD11","CardsD12","CardsD13","CardsD16",
                    "CardsD17","CardsD18","CardsD19","CardsD20","CardsD21","CardsE0","CardsE1","CardsE2",
                    "CardsE3","CardsE4","CardsE5","CardsE6","CardsE7","CardsE8","CardsE9","CardsE10","CardsE11",
                    "CardsE12","CardsE13","CardsE14","CardsE15","CardsF1","CardsF2","CardsF3","CardsF4","CardsF5",
                    "CardsF6","CardsF7","CardsF8","CardsF9","CardsF10","CardsF11","CardsY0","CardsY1","CardsY2",
                    "CardsY3","CardsY4","CardsY5","CardsY5","CardsY6","CardsY7","CardsY8","CardsY9","CardsZ0",
                    "CardsZ1","CardsZ2","CardsZ3","CardsZ4","CardsZ5","CardsZ6","CardsZ7","CardsZ8","CardsZ9"]

ArrYugioh.forEach(item => I._customBlock_DropSomething(item, amount, 0, 0, 2, y, 0, x, y));
                } catch (err) { console.error(err); }
            }
Not really a groundbreaking thing compared to discovering the code injection syntax for the console input and chat log, but pretty sweet to bulk obtain any collection of items. (Yeah lol, just named this one Yugioh for memes)

Edit: Oops I had the wrong parameter index in my code, it should be 0 and not 1