Legends of Idleon

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
virtualmachine007
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by virtualmachine007 »

Party dungeon is fun! I update my wooden spear to hit 100 damage and hit multiple targets across the same platform with attach range (reach) 7000, I can kill the frog boss easily without any new / change equipment while standing in the corner. :D

Morgot
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Morgot »

virtualmachine007 wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 4:42 am
Shishkebab Yes you can, search this in Z.js:

Ac.MTXinfo = function ()

you can see a lot of quota like this "EquipmentRingsChat1 LOVERS_CHAT_RING _ 300 24 100000 1 0".split(" "), ...

change that to: "EquipmentRingsChat1 LOVERS_CHAT_RING _ 0 24 100000 1 0".split(" "),

That statement has different components:

EquipmentRingsChat1 - equipment name
LOVERS_CHAT_RING - equipment display name
_ - don't make any change
300 - GemCostNum
24 - gem shop item number, each item has a unique number in the gem shop
100000 - how many you can buy
1 - don't make any change
0 - don't make any change

I hope that helps you
Guys I cannot find any Z.js, I'm using the last version of ibelgs with fork 3.

Can anyone spare a little advice how to reach 0gems cost on the shop?

Thanks !

bishy81
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bishy81 »

virtualmachine007 wrote:
Sun Oct 31, 2021 6:23 am
Party dungeon is fun! I update my wooden spear to hit 100 damage and hit multiple targets across the same platform with attach range (reach) 7000, I can kill the frog boss easily without any new / change equipment while standing in the corner. :D
Could you maybe help me out with the code for that?

virtualmachine007
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

bishy81, let me reply you later today ;)
Last edited by virtualmachine007 on Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

virtualmachine007
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Morgot: this is from my previous comment
virtualmachine007 wrote:
Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:46 pm
Sure!

1) you need to download 7-zip ([Link]) to open the APP.ASAR file under the follow location in your operation system:
C:\...\stream\steamapps\common\Legends of Idleon\resources
2) create a "app" folder and unzip the .asar file into C:\...\stream\steamapps\common\Legends of Idleon\resources\app
3) browse into C:\...\stream\steamapps\common\Legends of Idleon\resources\app\distBuild\static\game folder and you can see Z.js
4) download notepad++ and open notepad++
5) Click Plugins > Plugins Admin and download JStool
6) once you get the plugin (to make z.js looks normal to edit instead of 1 line contain billions of code), right click on z.js and open with notepad++

at this point, you can search my old reply message and find whatever I and everyone else post about z.js to alter the code.

virtualmachine007
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

bishy81: this is from my previous post, go search ["lvReqToCraft", "DUNGEON"] in z.js and all the equipment are for party dungeon ;)
virtualmachine007 wrote:
Fri Sep 03, 2021 6:40 am
I found something interesting, for a beginner fist weapon:

var iA = new l,
oA = new l;
null != d.displayName ? oA.setReserved("displayName", "Eclectic_Ordeal") : oA.h.displayName = "Eclectic_Ordeal",
null != d.sellPrice ? oA.setReserved("sellPrice", 7800) : oA.h.sellPrice = 7800,
null != d.typeGen ? oA.setReserved("typeGen", "aWeapon") : oA.h.typeGen = "aWeapon",
null != d.ID ? oA.setReserved("ID", 5) : oA.h.ID = 5,
null != d.Type ? oA.setReserved("Type", "FISTICUFF") : oA.h.Type = "FISTICUFF",
null != d.lvReqToCraft ? oA.setReserved("lvReqToCraft", "10") : oA.h.lvReqToCraft = "10",
null != d.common ? iA.setReserved("common", oA) : iA.h.common = oA;
var uA = new l;
null != d.lvReqToEquip ? uA.setReserved("lvReqToEquip", 85) : uA.h.lvReqToEquip = 85,
null != d.Class ? uA.setReserved("Class", "BEGINNER") : uA.h.Class = "BEGINNER",
null != d.Speed ? uA.setReserved("Speed", 10) : uA.h.Speed = 10, //9
null != d.Reach ? uA.setReserved("Reach", 5000) : uA.h.Reach = 5000, //85

I changed that to speed 10 (current max) and it become super sonic, and when I change it to reach 5000, he stands still in a single platform and kill off any mobs like a range attack in the same platform without walking around, the character still need to walk to another platform to perform attack thou. I tried to change Type= Spear and it immediate become a Flesh Reaper lol

I also tried to change the spear and like the fist weapon above and it multiple hits EVERYTHING in a straight line in 1 hit, very interesting found~ you can play with it and see how other weapon reacts. One of the main point affect afk exp is attack speed and kills, archer always complain and ask for a multiple hit weapon ... THERE YOU GO lol just make a super powerful [Wooden Spear] with all the states that you want and reach 5000 + speed 10, your afk exp will jump up a lot, you don't even have to cast spell if you can 1 hit kill everyone in a line off the screen...

Sadly, i tried to kill c.Efaunt... he destroyed all 3 right arms and then jump to the head lol ... i have to manually move him to the left side and he destroy the bottom left arm standing on the edge and not afraid of getting KO by it.

My next experiment is to see if you can normal hit multi target in different platform like bowman [Homing Arrows] :)

jmayer2045
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jmayer2045 »

My unban on config doesn't work. i still can't be seen by people

Ninjackstone
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ninjackstone »

jmayer2045 wrote:
Tue Nov 09, 2021 7:38 am
My unban on config doesn't work. i still can't be seen by people
how are you getting banned? im playing with 1million base damage in all my char and not getting banned, im also being seen by people.

PeterPeta
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by PeterPeta »

How to use there Tools? I found the InjectCheats and got it working on my pc, but I have no idea, how to use it safely?

balamo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by balamo »

I made a big mistake and I want to fix it: by mistake I introduced the item "storage gem 99" to the game (my intention was to include the storage gem 9). From that error, the character's inventory says "ERROR" in each square. After that, the game crashes. I restart it and when I click on inventory the game crashes again.

In android this situation does not happen, but the game slows down a bit when opening the storage.

after that i tried adding any object and add obol fragment. the thing was worse: the error in the inventory continues and I cannot open the character with whom I made the error.

i uninstalled the game and reinstalled it afterwards, even uninstalled steam. but nothing worked.

do you have any suggestions to help me?

ps: i use injector cheats f3

Empty100
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Empty100 »

I'm wondering if there's a way to change what my cogs can 'roll' when i create them. I would ideally like to change them to say 'exp-only' cogs and then force them to create with the highest possible percentage increase to construction exp gain. Has anyone attempted something like this? Feel like it would be a neat alternative to changing levels or other exp sources.

Louis_A
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Louis_A »

how can i make bubbles free?

Louis_A
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Louis_A »

how can i make bubbles free to upgrade?

Louis_A
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Louis_A »

My game broke because of stamps lvl i dont remeber the command to reverse it. can somone tell me?

virtualmachine007
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

I found the code to change giant monster drop rate 100% for every kill, gems and candies drops like crazy since every giant mob gives it.
If you don't want to ruin the fun of the game DON"T CHANGE IT, and set it back to original.