Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
asdfat
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by asdfat »

asdfat wrote:
Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:14 pm
any1 know the id for the drop command for the golden food?
nvm, I found it

penguin532
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by penguin532 »

Is there a way to edit the amount of dungeon credits? Not talking about the dungeon level itself but the huge amount I have left after upgrading everything.

DaBoiLoL
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DaBoiLoL »

The cheat is giving out undefined error for like 90% of the time, any clues to why?

satornarm
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by satornarm »

can u guys teach me a basic command pls. now i know only >drop (item name)
Last edited by satornarm on Thu Oct 06, 2022 1:59 am, edited 2 times in total.

enelysion
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by enelysion »

My PC restarted while I had InjectCheatsF4 up and now my damage is NaN👑-NaN👑. Any ideas?

Edit: This applies to all of my characters...

yamesjames
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by yamesjames »

Does anyone know how to get more chips for the lab? I try to search the thread and I don't think there is a solution yet

itsuadman
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by itsuadman »

i cant say im entirely sure the problem stems from using W3 cheats but i cannot use the library books seemingly because every book is level 125-125 and i am at a loss as to how to fix that. i read a year old steam post that said much the same thing and that it was because they purchased the library upgrades in the gem shop which i did with the wide code. if anyone else has had a similar experience can you let me know? i tried to mess with the z.js but i couldnt get it to beautify it crashed my chrome on the beautify/io site and visual studios extensions crashed multiple times in < 5 minutes. big thanks in advance if anyones got a solution

edit: i managed to used some library code from page 61 and just control-f my way to where the information was on the ugly ugly z.js (ps if anyone can either link or dm me a beautified version of it i would appreciate it so much) and i managed to be able to use the books because i set the max level to 100 which is what my "max learnable level" is. so is there someway to reduce my library through the injector or am i basically stuck using a modded a.js?

valleymon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by valleymon »

satornarm wrote:
Wed Oct 05, 2022 11:42 pm
yamesjames wrote:
Thu Oct 06, 2022 8:19 am
Does anyone know how to get more chips for the lab? I try to search the thread and I don't think there is a solution yet
viewtopic.php?p=268697#p268697

w4 labchips

valleymon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by valleymon »

itsuadman wrote:
Thu Oct 06, 2022 9:38 am
i cant say im entirely sure the problem stems from using W3 cheats but i cannot use the library books seemingly because every book is level 125-125 and i am at a loss as to how to fix that. i read a year old steam post that said much the same thing and that it was because they purchased the library upgrades in the gem shop which i did with the wide code. if anyone else has had a similar experience can you let me know? i tried to mess with the z.js but i couldnt get it to beautify it crashed my chrome on the beautify/io site and visual studios extensions crashed multiple times in < 5 minutes. big thanks in advance if anyones got a solution

edit: i managed to used some library code from page 61 and just control-f my way to where the information was on the ugly ugly z.js (ps if anyone can either link or dm me a beautified version of it i would appreciate it so much) and i managed to be able to use the books because i set the max level to 100 which is what my "max learnable level" is. so is there someway to reduce my library through the injector or am i basically stuck using a modded a.js?
The w3 cheat "w3 book" does exactly that, makes it so you always get the highest level book available to you (rather than a random number between 101 and there).Isn't 100 the basic max level for a talent? The point of the library is to get books that take your talents above lvl100. I never encountered a "max learnable level" either so a bit confused here!

yamesjames
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by yamesjames »

valleymon wrote:
Thu Oct 06, 2022 11:55 am
satornarm wrote:
yamesjames wrote:

w4 labchips
Thank you! I am assuming that you just copy the code in the pastebin and just paste it in the Cheat.js file is it? Do you have to active a command in the injector after that?

itsuadman
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by itsuadman »

valleymon wrote:
Thu Oct 06, 2022 12:00 pm
itsuadman wrote:
Thu Oct 06, 2022 9:38 am

The w3 cheat "w3 book" does exactly that, makes it so you always get the highest level book available to you (rather than a random number between 101 and there).Isn't 100 the basic max level for a talent? The point of the library is to get books that take your talents above lvl100. I never encountered a "max learnable level" either so a bit confused here!
maybe i misspoke when i referred to "max learnable level" as that was what i was seeing when i clicked through the books and it was my first interaction with the library i assumed "your maximum level is 100" meant you cant learn more than 100 of this skill. I understand that better now that it means you have room to improve it, however i still cant figure out why it would not let me learn the books when the levels were set at 125-125 by the games internal logic. after a little messing with the z.js i made it 160-160 and for some reason i CAN click on those... its just strange. i was also semi panicking about having to start over if i couldnt use the library at all as i had put a bunch of time and effort in already so i could have been much clearer with my meaning.

also i was unaware there was a "w3 book" command available i really need to read through all of this because this injector really has so much versatility it is really amazing.

cjtodd77
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cjtodd77 »

After some work I get the tool up and running on Linux. Only problem is I can't type anything in the prompt or interact with it at all.

Blubbi2k12
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Blubbi2k12 »

Hey there, after installing Visual Studio Code and the Prettier Extension, is there a way that it will look "prettier" than this?

Last edited by Blubbi2k12 on Thu Oct 06, 2022 10:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

enelysion
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by enelysion »

Just chiming in here again to say my account is effectively bricked with my damage set to NaN-NaN. Is there anything I can do to fix it that anyone knows of?

dgremlin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dgremlin »

valleymon wrote:
Thu Oct 06, 2022 11:55 am
satornarm wrote:
yamesjames wrote:

w4 labchips
w4 labchips isn't doing anything for me everything else works