Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
omgusux
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by omgusux »

stillquantum wrote:
Wed Jan 11, 2023 6:23 am
Can you explain how the chromedebug works? I can't seem to get it to work. When I type in chromedebug into the command prompt it just closes and nothing else opens.
i had to make sure my config.json used the correct path for chrome.exe

valleymon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by valleymon »

viewtopic.php?p=268697#p268697

Added w5 collider cheats

inkdrgn
Cheater
Cheater

Post by inkdrgn »

valleymon wrote:
Fri Jan 13, 2023 7:50 am

Added w5 collider cheats
thank you, would it be possible to add max level for the VIP library to the the cheats as well?

mygrrlaacc
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mygrrlaacc »

Hello, does anyone have a guide for NOT getting shadow-banned? I'm looking to cheat on one account, but am also switching between a legitimate account that has money spent on it. I've read that switching back might affect the other account.

For example does wide mtx get you shadow banned?
I've read from viewtopic.php?p=205940#p205940 that wide is 100% safe, but also in another comment I see that you get shadow ban from having too many gems compared to what the server thinks you have.

Also have anyone seen the virus total scan? I'm just wondering if it should be alarming:
[Link]

Ps am new, sorry if this is regarded as a bad post.

EDIT:
Why is there a clown in my world 1 after downloading this?
Image: [Link]

Update 1:
Based off the reddit post below, zillya seems to give off false positives.
[Link]

Update 2:
Regarding the shadow ban, I guess I will refer to viewtopic.php?p=274638#p274638 . Seems like it will be ok if i keep checking.

Regarding the clown, seems like new accounts have it. I tried google sign in and email sign in, both have it. I have also asked a friend to who has never used this Inject to try make a fresh account and also have the clown in w1. Seems to be a bug or a new feature to move the clown to w1. :|
Last edited by mygrrlaacc on Sun Jan 15, 2023 3:12 am, edited 5 times in total.

Mitsushi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Mitsushi »

Is there a way to subtract dungeon credits? I did drop 1 million and it gave me 80 million for some reason which of course broke the skill store

Tindal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tindal »

Mitsushi wrote:
Sat Jan 14, 2023 7:28 pm
Is there a way to subtract dungeon credits? I did drop 1 million and it gave me 80 million for some reason which of course broke the skill store
viewtopic.php?p=249827#p249827

valleymon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by valleymon »

inkdrgn wrote:
Sat Jan 14, 2023 3:07 pm
valleymon wrote:
Fri Jan 13, 2023 7:50 am

Added w5 collider cheats
thank you, would it be possible to add max level for the VIP library to the the cheats as well?
I checked this, annoyingly it's hardcoded. It's one of the things that I added the ability to manipulate zjs before load for as it can technically be done this way. In reality, it will be easier just to use chromedebug
Look for SkillLevelsMax and edit the values of keys 641-645 to whatever max level you want
mygrrlaacc wrote:
Sat Jan 14, 2023 6:51 pm
Hello, does anyone have a guide for NOT getting shadow-banned? I'm looking to cheat on one account, but am also switching between a legitimate account that has money spent on it. I've read that switching back might affect the other account.

For example does wide mtx get you shadow banned?
I've read from viewtopic.php?p=205940#p205940 that wide is 100% safe, but also in another comment I see that you get shadow ban from having too many gems compared to what the server thinks you have.

Also have anyone seen the virus total scan? I'm just wondering if it should be alarming:
[Link]

Ps am new, sorry if this is regarded as a bad post.

EDIT:
Why is there a clown in my world 1 after downloading this?
Image: [Link]

Update 1:
Based off the reddit post below, zillya seems to give off false positives.
[Link]

Update 2:
Regarding the shadow ban, I guess I will refer to viewtopic.php?p=274638#p274638 . Seems like it will be ok if i keep checking.

Regarding the clown, seems like new accounts have it. I tried google sign in and email sign in, both have it. I have also asked a friend to who has never used this Inject to try make a fresh account and also have the clown in w1. Seems to be a bug or a new feature to move the clown to w1. :|
I don't think anyone can answer you for sure, I have the following run automatically every time I played for the past 6 months or so:

Code: Select all

'godlike food',
		'unlock quickref',
		'unlock teleports',
		'unlock tickets',
		'unlock silvpen',
		'unlock revive',
		'wide mtx',
		'wide star',
		'wide obol',
		'minigame',
		'w3 prayer',
		'w3 freeworship',
		'w3 book',
		'w3 globalshrines',
		'w4 candy',
		'w4 petrng',
		'w4 labpx',
		'w4 arena',
		'upstones rng',
		'afk 5',
		'w4 mainframe',
		'w4 chipbonuses',
		'w4 fastforaging',
		'w5 sailing',
		'w5 divinity',
		'w5 gaming',
		'w5 collider',
I like to "soft cheat" and not just make everything free and max it, just a bunch of stuff that makes life easier, progress faster, and char a little more powerful. I have not been shadowbanned. I occasionally drop items if im a few short of crafting something and don't feel like going to get them etc, though I believe this is near 100% safe (aside from unobtainable items, or shedloads of dungeon credits lol).

Regarding the virus warning, of course if I were malicious I would say it's a false positive :ph34r:
Nice to hear someone think and worry about this though (I'm a software engineer in a security conscious environment). You're absolutely right that downloading and running an exe from a completely untrusted source is not generally a super smart thing to do. I guess given you can scan it, and this is pretty niche and not a particularly efficient way for a hacker to be distributing their virus most people trust it. Nevertheless, aside from ensuring that someone else can pick this up or make their own version, one of the major reasons for providing the source is so that if you don't want to run an untrusted exe, you can get nodejs, check you are happy with all the packages included by npm and the code itself, then compile it with pkg or just run "node main.js" and be happy you are definitely safe.

LittleCatTN
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by LittleCatTN »

how to change chrome location?

Aramin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Aramin »

I like to "soft cheat" and not just make everything free and max it, just a bunch of stuff that makes life easier, progress faster, and char a little more powerful. I have not been shadowbanned. I occasionally drop items if im a few short of crafting something and don't feel like going to get them etc, though I believe this is near 100% safe (aside from unobtainable items, or shedloads of dungeon credits lol).
First of, I'd like to thank you for all your work on the cheats. Second, a quick question. Do you know if it's at all safe to drop items that are currently unobtainable but which used to be obtainable before? Such as the Phone Box and as Eye Owe Ess Chain from the IOS event, aswell as other event items that are currently no longer obtainable.

I'd love to fill my looty/slab tracker, but fear a shadow ban.

Thanks!

Norbert
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Norbert »

I´m new to this and just wanted to give a my account a little more money but I dont get the drop command. If I enter "drop COIN" it just drops 1 coin and when I enter "drop COIN 10000" the console replies with no item found for coin.

Can you please elaborate how the function with param1 and param2 works? What am I doing wrong?

Thank you!

khidz29
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by khidz29 »

I tried to edit ArtifactChance: t => t * 5 to ArtifactChance: t => t * 100 but it seems not working I tried aswell with AncientChances but it seems the chance are the same.

CODE: SELECT ALL

w5: {
        sailing: {
            enable: false,
            IslandDistance: t => t / 2, // islands 50% closer
            MaxChests: t => 1000, // pile holds 1000 chests
            RareTreasureChance: t => t * 5, // 5x chance for rare treasure
            Minimumtraveltime: t => t / 3, // minimum travel time reduced from 2h to 40m
            BoatUpgCostType: t => t, // loot type for upgrade
            BoatUpgCostQty: t => t, // loot amount for upgrade, t => 0 for free upgrades
            boatValue: t => t * 2, // 2x boat loot
            BoatSpeed: t => t * 2, // 2x boat speed
            CloudDiscoverBonus: t => t * 2, // 2x cloud discover bonus
            ArtifactChance: t => t * 5, // 5x artifact discover bonus
            AncientChances: t => t * 5, // 5x ancient chance
            NewCaptBoatSlot: t => 0, // free boat and captain slots
            BuyCaptainCost: t => 0, // free captains
            ArtifactBonus: t => t // bonus from the artifact, needs investigation as to what can be done here!
        },

mygrrlaacc
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mygrrlaacc »

valleymon wrote:
Sun Jan 15, 2023 3:45 pm
I don't think anyone can answer you for sure, I have the following run automatically every time I played for the past 6 months or so:

'godlike food',
		'unlock quickref',
		'unlock teleports',
		'unlock tickets',
		'unlock silvpen',
		'unlock revive',
		'wide mtx',
		'wide star',
		'wide obol',
		'minigame',
		'w3 prayer',
		'w3 freeworship',
		'w3 book',
		'w3 globalshrines',
		'w4 candy',
		'w4 petrng',
		'w4 labpx',
		'w4 arena',
		'upstones rng',
		'afk 5',
		'w4 mainframe',
		'w4 chipbonuses',
		'w4 fastforaging',
		'w5 sailing',
		'w5 divinity',
		'w5 gaming',
		'w5 collider',
Hey thanks for the reply. :) Yeah, after scouring the forum a little bit more, I've come to see that there isn't a for sure no "shadow-banned", and lava might update. But I'm aligned with you, I also just soft cheat still wanting to enjoy what the game has to offer just at a faster pace and with nice to haves without spending money. I was just so excited to find this when I did xD.

I would like to enquire two things:
The first being, how do you run those commands automatically? Do you search the cheat.js and change each bool value to true, or is there a automation script of somesort purely for Injector commands?

And the second, I didnt notice the 'afk' command and have been using alot of time candies (drop command). Does this mean you're barely active farming since the 'afk' doesn't work and you have to keep the client on at the cloudsave menu?
EDIT : Oh wait, as long as afk rate is 100% and not some unreal number then active will be just as efficient. mb

valleymon wrote:
Sun Jan 15, 2023 3:45 pm
Regarding the virus warning, of course if I were malicious I would say it's a false positive :ph34r:
Nice to hear someone think and worry about this though (I'm a software engineer in a security conscious environment). You're absolutely right that downloading and running an exe from a completely untrusted source is not generally a super smart thing to do. I guess given you can scan it, and this is pretty niche and not a particularly efficient way for a hacker to be distributing their virus most people trust it. Nevertheless, aside from ensuring that someone else can pick this up or make their own version, one of the major reasons for providing the source is so that if you don't want to run an untrusted exe, you can get nodejs, check you are happy with all the packages included by npm and the code itself, then compile it with pkg or just run "node main.js" and be happy you are definitely safe.
Haha I was overwhelmed with the forum at the start and missed that it was open sourced. That would have surely given a light increase in peace of mind. But like a kid blinded by toys I was willing to risk the "false positive" :P.
I do want to thank you for the work you've done so far, coming from a tech background myself, I can really appreciate the steps that have been taken to achieve all this! And if you have patreon or something similar, I would gladly support you :)

LittleCatTN wrote:
Mon Jan 16, 2023 5:06 am
how to change chrome location?
It's under the config.js file. :)

{
	"unban": 0,
	"injreg":"\\w+\\.ApplicationMain\\s*?=",
	"showConsoleLog": true,
	"chrome": "C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Google\\Chrome\\Application\\chrome.exe"
}

lecielestviolet
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lecielestviolet »

hello. i can't find the value of atom particle anywhere does anyone know how to find it ? (i looked for it on the third app in the list and looked for the value *2 on all type)

izubzbwe
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by izubzbwe »

Hi, does someone know where the arena lvl and/or arena bonuses are stored?
Cant really find em in chromedebug.

Vampeal
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Vampeal »

Anyone know how to unbrick your damage? My damage now shows as NANm and i'm doing no damage. I did not adjust any damage values or anything out of the ordinary. I did however adjust my Dungeon Level Experience.

Any help is greatly appreciated.