Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Creater0822
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by Creater0822 »

oh no cringe wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 7:47 pm
Pardon me for such a basic question. I'm skimming through this giant thread. I will eventually get through all of it, but can someone please just quickly in a couple words let me know, what sort of editing will get noticed right away?

Basically, how strict is the cheat detection? What will fly under the radar? Item duping? Gold exploiting?
Yup I for one have this post with the links of many post links (mostly change logs of my cheats), but there are a few tutorial/documentation'ish posts (although not really with much quality). If you ever stumble upon my collection of cheats and decide to use it, then one of those tutorial posts is a brief documentation of all my cheats categorized on how safe or how unsafe they are.

Generally speaking, these are the things that result in a shadow ban:
  • Having unreleased items in your possession, for example the Flesh Reaper.
  • Leveling too fast (like 30+ per second in the early lvls, where early = below 100). Although it may possibly be the amount of exp, rather than the amount of level jumps.
  • Dropping and using too much gems.
  • Stats being "too high".
With that said, I'm indeed not sure how much equals too much. I for one have honestly never tried to figure out the exact amounts from the code, despite being the one who figured out the complete un-shadow methodology.

Edit: Thanks for the thumbs up, but I actually noticed I forgot to paste the URL to my post at all, so here it is :D
viewtopic.php?p=198916#p198916

Edit2: There is no guarantee that Lava wouldn't expand the amount of conditions that can reach a shadow ban in the near future.
Last edited by Creater0822 on Fri Sep 03, 2021 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

virtualmachine007
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by virtualmachine007 »

adding to your post Creater0822, there are things that can prevent you getting banning:

1) Having unreleased items in your possession, for example the Flesh Reaper:
-- unless you REALLY want it to show off to other players that you are a cheater, every equipment can be broken on update chance and stats, which means you can have a Wooden Spear with 99 on all status with weapon power 20 and defend + 200, other player still see it as a normal wooden spear with normal status with no update stone used (tested)

2) Leveling too fast (like 30+ per second in the early lvls, where early = below 100). Although it may possibly be the amount of exp, rather than the amount of level jumps.
-- get yourself a lot of free 72 hours candies and use that, you will not get ban from using candies

3) Dropping and using too much gems.
-- when you change all the cost to 0 in the gem shop, you DON"T NEED GEM

4) Stats being "too high".
-- as my previous post said, don't break your attack limit more than 10 mil and you should be fine. I always wonder why does a player NEED that much status for this game? I change all the cd and mana cost to 0, I can kill all chaos boss within 5 sec by click and hold down the keyboard #key while walking around. My top damage is around 5mil and level 100ish. there is absolutely no need to take that risk

5) don't change your speed (by code) or snake card status over 250, other players see you when you walk super fast and you will get reported, also game crash because you walk too fast

6) items in the bank will not be checked, you can have 99999999 on any items in the bank, only take it out the amount when you need it.
I still don't see the need on that many items in the bank if Alchemy / tower update / construction / 3D printer require ZERO MATERIAL TO UPDATE (by changing the requirement), the only thing I use the mats is post office. Although I can change the choice of post office daily to the same item everyday which you can make repeatedly with minimum cost, my enjoyment on the game is doing dailies / level up and mini game so I won't spoil it

what I showed you is the way I play the game with the minimum change on setting of the game and still able to win without getting ban ;)

I played this game fair from the start, buying gem until recent month, an idle game SHOULDN'T TAKE SO MUCH TIME but it is in idleon... managing 9 players, walking around to do daily/quest, farming materials and try to beat up the chaos boss... I tried to beat chaos at lv 100 jman back then and it took me 30 mins active playing ... I have the accuracy but lacking damage and defend, that was a painful experience and I think to myself, this shouldn't be THAT hard or maybe I did something wrong, I search forums for the answer and find out that people have very high level of alchemy bubble, leveling those up require a LOOOOOOOT of farming hours and waiting for liquid to generate daily, thats why I tried to find some shortcuts :)

I don't know everyone's reason behind the cheat but try not to break the game to the point of no return / lose all the fun, that's my two cents.

PS: Please support Lava by buying the Seasonal / Special Packs (I bought them all), he makes this game alone, this is his "work" and I think it's fun and worthy to support it!!!!

Dread122113
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Dread122113 »

virtualmachine007 wrote:
Fri Aug 27, 2021 1:56 pm
adding to your post Creater0822, there are things that can prevent you getting banning:

-- unless you REALLY want it to show off to other players that you are a cheater, every equipment can be broken on update chance and stats, which means you can have a Wooden Spear with 99 on all status with weapon power 20 and defend + 200, other player still see it as a normal wooden spear with normal status with no update stone used (tested)

2) Leveling too fast (like 30+ per second in the early lvls, where early = below 100). Although it may possibly be the amount of exp, rather than the amount of level jumps.
-- get yourself a lot of free 72 hours candies and use that, you will not get ban from using candies

-- as my previous post said, don't break your attack limit more than 10 mil and you should be fine. I always wonder why does a player NEED that much status for this game? I change all the cd and mana cost to 0, I can kill all chaos boss within 5 sec by click and hold down the keyboard #key while walking around. My top damage is around 5mil and level 100ish. there is absolutely no need to take that risk

5) don't change your speed (by code) or snake card status over 250, other players see you when you walk super fast and you will get reported, also game crash because you walk too fast

6) items in the bank will not be checked, you can have 99999999 on any items in the bank, only take it out the amount when you need it.
I still don't see the need on that many items in the bank if Alchemy / tower update / construction / 3D printer require ZERO MATERIAL TO UPDATE (by changing the requirement), the only thing I use the mats is post office. Although I can change the choice of post office daily to the same item everyday which you can make repeatedly with minimum cost, my enjoyment on the game is doing dailies / level up and mini game so I won't spoil it

what I showed you is the way I play the game with the minimum change on setting of the game and still able to win without getting ban ;)

I played this game fair from the start, buying gem until recent month, an idle game SHOULDN'T TAKE SO MUCH TIME but it is in idleon... managing 9 players, walking around to do daily/quest, farming materials and try to beat up the chaos boss... I tried to beat chaos at lv 100 jman back then and it took me 30 mins active playing ... I have the accuracy but lacking damage and defend, that was a painful experience and I think to myself, this shouldn't be THAT hard or maybe I did something wrong, I search forums for the answer and find out that people have very high level of alchemy bubble, leveling those up require a LOOOOOOOT of farming hours and waiting for liquid to generate daily, thats why I tried to find some shortcuts :)

I don't know everyone's reason behind the cheat but try not to break the game to the point of no return / lose all the fun, that's my two cents.

PS: Please support Lava by buying the Seasonal / Special Packs (I bought them all), he makes this game alone, this is his "work" and I think it's fun and worthy to support it!!!!
So I have been away from the forum but lurking in the background for a while now. I am sorry for my absence but ever since I figured out (with a little help from the posts on here) how to edit the Z.js file ive been having a fuckin blast!!!!

So what my vision is, is this: I want to effectively make a "modded" version. What I mean by that is, edit some things, edit recipes, quests, quest rewards, edit spells and talents, edit drops... to all of which I have done. I have made it where you can get 30 gems as a rare drop off of every mob. I have made it where in blunder hills you can rarely (more rare than gems) get a tier 1 card pack, same as in world 2 (tier 2 card pack), world 3 (tier 3 card pack).. etc etc. I have removed or lowered the cool-down on some spells and lowered the damage so that this encourages more active play and balance. I have enabled 1 hour candy drops on mobs (more for bosses) as a rare, so that this turns the game into a "i need to go kill Amarok to get more candy for my other dudes", and less of a "Well I logged on all of my guys (killers, choppers and miners) and checked them, got the rewards, and then logged back of" daily quest simulator.

Look, I know the game is called IDLE ON, and thats cool, I totally 100% percent get it and support Lava's vision on what the game should be, but at the same time I can make the game much better for me. I was getting bored as shit logging in, killing amarok a few times, going back to my farming spot, checking my guys, getting the loot, leveling them up and then moving them to the next zone and/or upgrading their gear accordingly and then logging off. All of which I was doing in 1-3 hours a day. It became monotonous. Now with editing card values, drops, and spells/talents I can run around ACTIVELY killing mobs and putting my guy on auto if I have to afk for a short time. And when I have to go to bed I just log off and then when I get up my guys made 20% of what I would have made actively logged on. To me THIS IS BALANCE.

This balances game life with real life and gives players the CHOICE to decide to robotically log on for 1-2 hours and get loot and then log off or ACTIVELY PLAY THE GAME. Look I was around during the farmville stuff on facebook and never took advantage of it, thank Gods - but I want to have the choice of playing the game how I want, considering between my wife and I we have spent upwards of $500 supporting Lava for this game, I kinda feel a bit jaded and entitled that if I can change it to how I see fit since we paid for this entertainment I am damn well gonna do that, if able :). Likewise, if I hadnt paid for this, I dont think I would have spent as much time trying to figure things out, ask tons of questions and bug the hell out of people on here, and get frustrated with things and then take a break and then come back and figure them out again, and this entire journey has been an absolute blast if you ask me.

My vision is to change things here and there to make them not so tedious as VirtualMachine aptly pointed out and more enjoyable, because if a game is not enjoyable by people then people are not going to play it, at least after a time. I do realize that Lava could just shut the servers down and make it where we all couldnt log in, he could ban one of my accounts, or my IP (to which I highly doubt he would do that) or he could just roll out an update that would totally make all my work null and void and make it where we wouldn't be able to edit stuff. I kinda feel like at this point the horse is out of the barn and if those things happened im sure we might be able to figure out a way circumvent that and play it offline, outside of steam - to which I definitely would, but hey - worst comes to worst if we dont and the game is closed for me forever then thats fine, it would suck but I would get over it and move on to other projects, heh probably more important ones.

Ive been battling depression off and on and this game has allowed me to "escape" and feel better so its definitely not all for nothing and as ive said before ive had fun in this entire process. I would never use the cheats or what I am doing to cast doubt on Lava, take away revenue from him, take credit for any of his work, or harm him in any way and I think we should all follow this code of ethics if we aren't all already, but that's just me. If any of that would happen it would be an indirect thing or something, as I highly respect him as a dev or at least an aspiring dev because I can tell he has serious potential.

Maybe I give him way better credit than he deserves but at the end of the day there is no way I could put out a product like this on my own without outside help and it be this cool, that aside I wanted to personally thank VirtualMachine and Creater for all your posts that started me on this journey, as well as iBelg and others for their contribution(s) to the massive massive thread, I want you all (fwiw) to know I thank very highly of you and appreciate all that you do/have done. I kinda want to release my Z.js so that others can use it and play in a different way, but I am still working on it and I don't want to make it where people can just play without needing gems or anything because that would take revenue from Lava and as said before I would never want to do that or harm him, so I am on the fence about that and probably wont release it any time soon, if ever. But we will see.

Onto what VirtualMachine said in the post above mine, I 100% agree with you brother in your assertion that certain things in this game are scaled way high or out of whack or seem odd in the massive amount of time needed to achieve simple goals. I know people on the Reddit and on Discord and elsewhere are able to achieve these goals but meh, for me I just dont really have that kind of time nor patience to deal with it and since we've paid a hefty sum supporting Lava I feel like i'd rather play the game the way I want or at least make it more enjoyable, so I agree with you there. I know for a fact that we are not alone in this either. I get that some people want a real challenge, I totally get that. But if you want to challenge yourselves do something worth the challenge, go to college, learn a trade, save the world :) to everyone else, I say good hunting and support Lava if/when you can! <3

Dread122113
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Dread122113 »

I got so wrapped up into writing that wall of text above that I forgot to ask a question I had lol! So ive been working with spells/attack skills today and im trying to figure out what these values are:

Code:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
}), fh.addAtkMoveDef("SIZZLING_SKULL", {
K: 1.05, <----Whats this?
D: 1.21, <----Whats this?
s: 1.1, <----Whats this?
cooldown: 0,
castTime: .1,
manaCost: .5,
inputReq: 0,
AFKrange: 300,
AFKtype: "line",
AFKactivity: 0
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is the K, D, and S? What do they mean? Ive edited them (the D and S) but havent noticed any changes. Havent messed with the "K".
Thanks in advance!!!

Dread122113
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Dread122113 »

Also regarding the alchemy cauldrons taking forever, you can edit Cranium Cooking accordingly with the following code at line 167514 in notepad++:

[
["Killing_a_monster_gives_{_seconds_of_instant_alchemy_progress._Lasts_for_}_seconds"], "800 2 decay 30 99 intervalAdd".split(" "), ["+{_progress_&_+}_time"],
["1"]
],

What this basically does is makes the buff last 30 seconds, gives around 800 seconds of "progress" (both on alch cauldrons and the liguid/water stuff) per mob killed during that 30 seconds. Set the duration at the other spell/skill area in Z.js to something like once per minute on recast and just active play on a board with mobs you can one-shot.

I also lowered the spawn rate to all non-boss mobs in Z.js to 20 seconds (down from 40) so this also helps.

Creater0822
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Creater0822 »

Dread122113 wrote:
Fri Aug 27, 2021 5:05 pm
Spoiler
virtualmachine007 wrote:
Fri Aug 27, 2021 1:56 pm

So I have been away from the forum but lurking in the background for a while now. I am sorry for my absence but ever since I figured out (with a little help from the posts on here) how to edit the Z.js file ive been having a fuckin blast!!!!

So what my vision is, is this: I want to effectively make a "modded" version. What I mean by that is, edit some things, edit recipes, quests, quest rewards, edit spells and talents, edit drops... to all of which I have done. I have made it where you can get 30 gems as a rare drop off of every mob. I have made it where in blunder hills you can rarely (more rare than gems) get a tier 1 card pack, same as in world 2 (tier 2 card pack), world 3 (tier 3 card pack).. etc etc. I have removed or lowered the cool-down on some spells and lowered the damage so that this encourages more active play and balance. I have enabled 1 hour candy drops on mobs (more for bosses) as a rare, so that this turns the game into a "i need to go kill Amarok to get more candy for my other dudes", and less of a "Well I logged on all of my guys (killers, choppers and miners) and checked them, got the rewards, and then logged back of" daily quest simulator.

Look, I know the game is called IDLE ON, and thats cool, I totally 100% percent get it and support Lava's vision on what the game should be, but at the same time I can make the game much better for me. I was getting bored as shit logging in, killing amarok a few times, going back to my farming spot, checking my guys, getting the loot, leveling them up and then moving them to the next zone and/or upgrading their gear accordingly and then logging off. All of which I was doing in 1-3 hours a day. It became monotonous. Now with editing card values, drops, and spells/talents I can run around ACTIVELY killing mobs and putting my guy on auto if I have to afk for a short time. And when I have to go to bed I just log off and then when I get up my guys made 20% of what I would have made actively logged on. To me THIS IS BALANCE.

This balances game life with real life and gives players the CHOICE to decide to robotically log on for 1-2 hours and get loot and then log off or ACTIVELY PLAY THE GAME. Look I was around during the farmville stuff on facebook and never took advantage of it, thank Gods - but I want to have the choice of playing the game how I want, considering between my wife and I we have spent upwards of $500 supporting Lava for this game, I kinda feel a bit jaded and entitled that if I can change it to how I see fit since we paid for this entertainment I am damn well gonna do that, if able :). Likewise, if I hadnt paid for this, I dont think I would have spent as much time trying to figure things out, ask tons of questions and bug the hell out of people on here, and get frustrated with things and then take a break and then come back and figure them out again, and this entire journey has been an absolute blast if you ask me.

My vision is to change things here and there to make them not so tedious as VirtualMachine aptly pointed out and more enjoyable, because if a game is not enjoyable by people then people are not going to play it, at least after a time. I do realize that Lava could just shut the servers down and make it where we all couldnt log in, he could ban one of my accounts, or my IP (to which I highly doubt he would do that) or he could just roll out an update that would totally make all my work null and void and make it where we wouldn't be able to edit stuff. I kinda feel like at this point the horse is out of the barn and if those things happened im sure we might be able to figure out a way circumvent that and play it offline, outside of steam - to which I definitely would, but hey - worst comes to worst if we dont and the game is closed for me forever then thats fine, it would suck but I would get over it and move on to other projects, heh probably more important ones.

Ive been battling depression off and on and this game has allowed me to "escape" and feel better so its definitely not all for nothing and as ive said before ive had fun in this entire process. I would never use the cheats or what I am doing to cast doubt on Lava, take away revenue from him, take credit for any of his work, or harm him in any way and I think we should all follow this code of ethics if we aren't all already, but that's just me. If any of that would happen it would be an indirect thing or something, as I highly respect him as a dev or at least an aspiring dev because I can tell he has serious potential.

Maybe I give him way better credit than he deserves but at the end of the day there is no way I could put out a product like this on my own without outside help and it be this cool, that aside I wanted to personally thank VirtualMachine and Creater for all your posts that started me on this journey, as well as iBelg and others for their contribution(s) to the massive massive thread, I want you all (fwiw) to know I thank very highly of you and appreciate all that you do/have done. I kinda want to release my Z.js so that others can use it and play in a different way, but I am still working on it and I don't want to make it where people can just play without needing gems or anything because that would take revenue from Lava and as said before I would never want to do that or harm him, so I am on the fence about that and probably wont release it any time soon, if ever. But we will see.

Onto what VirtualMachine said in the post above mine, I 100% agree with you brother in your assertion that certain things in this game are scaled way high or out of whack or seem odd in the massive amount of time needed to achieve simple goals. I know people on the Reddit and on Discord and elsewhere are able to achieve these goals but meh, for me I just dont really have that kind of time nor patience to deal with it and since we've paid a hefty sum supporting Lava I feel like i'd rather play the game the way I want or at least make it more enjoyable, so I agree with you there. I know for a fact that we are not alone in this either. I get that some people want a real challenge, I totally get that. But if you want to challenge yourselves do something worth the challenge, go to college, learn a trade, save the world :) to everyone else, I say good hunting and support Lava if/when you can! <3
Well said and done to the both of you!! Dread and VM (haha yeah in short for VM :D )
What I would like to encourage doing, is to learn and explore the possibilities with iBelg's console. Doing it that way you can (I daresay) achieve almost any mod-feature that you guys have already made up until this moment. Doing it that way, you guys can realize a far more dynamic modding experience, especially the update-proof whenever Lava pushes out a new patch. And of course you can create an entirely new cheats.js from iBelg's template with only a singular command mod, which activates every modification that you would otherwise have to hard-change into Z.js.

Most of the modifications you guys would probably want, involve game variables that are already used/manipulated by my cheats. Once getting the hang on writing, you'll find that it's easiness is convergent to that of Z.js editing, only just more robust/powerful :)

Creater0822
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Creater0822 »

Dread122113 wrote:
Fri Aug 27, 2021 5:23 pm
I got so wrapped up into writing that wall of text above that I forgot to ask a question I had lol! So ive been working with spells/attack skills today and im trying to figure out what these values are:

Code:

What is the K, D, and S? What do they mean? Ive edited them (the D and S) but havent noticed any changes. Havent messed with the "K".
Thanks in advance!!!
Yeah that's a very good question: I have indeed never bothered investigating those yet, but indeed they're interesting. I can only imagine those being incremental parameters for the ability lvl equation. However, what they all pertain to exactly has yet to be read by somebody ;)

Dread122113
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Dread122113 »

I changed the background music to the Title screen and the jungle :)
This is awesome haha :)

Probably gonna also update the song when fighting amarok or bosses heh! -DONE!

(No offense Lava your music is cool but I found some songs I like more! <3)
Last edited by Dread122113 on Fri Aug 27, 2021 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dread122113
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Dread122113 »

Creater0822 wrote:
Fri Aug 27, 2021 8:15 pm
Dread122113 wrote:

Code:

Thanks in advance!!!
Yeah that's a very good question: I have indeed never bothered investigating those yet, but indeed they're interesting. I can only imagine those being incremental parameters for the ability lvl equation. However, what they all pertain to exactly has yet to be read by somebody ;)
Im also trying to find the parameter for items and coins on ground despawning, but its not a priority at this time. Im also trying to find the parameter for shop restock and post office resets. Again not really a priority, just enjoying playing the game at this point :)

Regarding the items and the coins despawning, ive noticed my CPU ramps up while the items are on the ground and the temp goes down once I loot everything, so thats unfortunate. I think thats an internal coding issue whereas the items and coins on the ground are requiring way too much of the cpu "time" to render, etc. Im thinkin at some point Lava will work that out though.

Creater0822
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Creater0822 »

Dread122113 wrote:
Fri Aug 27, 2021 8:54 pm
Creater0822 wrote:
Dread122113 wrote:

Code:

Thanks in advance!!!
Im also trying to find the parameter for items and coins on ground despawning, but its not a priority at this time. Im also trying to find the parameter for shop restock and post office resets. Again not really a priority, just enjoying playing the game at this point :)

Regarding the items and the coins despawning, ive noticed my CPU ramps up while the items are on the ground and the temp goes down once I loot everything, so thats unfortunate. I think thats an internal coding issue whereas the items and coins on the ground are requiring way too much of the cpu "time" to render, etc. Im thinkin at some point Lava will work that out though.
Yeah, the high CPU per game object animation issue is a very-very-very-common game issue. TBH: I daresay that at least 95% of all Earthly videogames suffer from this issue (more or less) :lol: :lol:

But the variables for all of the daily stuff (e.g. shop restock, current-daily shop purchase amount, post office reset), those are indeed very interesting if you ever discover them. I've been through countless brief attempts to find them in the past, yet never succeeded.

Dread122113
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Dread122113 »

Spoiler
Creater0822 wrote:
Fri Aug 27, 2021 11:49 pm
Dread122113 wrote:
Fri Aug 27, 2021 8:54 pm
Creater0822 wrote:

Yeah, the high CPU per game object animation issue is a very-very-very-common game issue. TBH: I daresay that at least 95% of all Earthly videogames suffer from this issue (more or less) :lol: :lol:

But the variables for all of the daily stuff (e.g. shop restock, current-daily shop purchase amount, post office reset), those are indeed very interesting if you ever discover them. I've been through countless brief attempts to find them in the past, yet never succeeded.
About the shop restock values, best luck ive had is having the value set at whatever I want (in this case 3 hours) when you create a new character (account i think it was) the shop restock was 3 hours and then when it rolled over from the 3H it went to 24 hours xD.

Theres a value for ShopRestock that always seems to be tied to the "TimeAway" value, but they seem to be intermingled with other values and messing with one seems to mess up other things and makes the game fail to launch/crash. I will work on this more and if I find an answer before someone else does I will definitely be sure to post it. I am not out to make it anything silly, more like nerfing the time to 6 or 12 hours, instead of 24. But since I can edit the amount of things in the store its not a big deal, can just work around it. Still a minor annoyance but it is what it is. :)

Dread122113
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Dread122113 »

Also regarding anything having to do with the guild. It seems guild points for completing objectives is a cooldown and has to sync with the cloud version. In other words, since I am horrible explaining things - lets say you change the "kill 300 mobs" daily guild task to something like kill 3 mobs and then change the reward from 10 to 300, when you complete the task and the button lights up to redeem the points, you click the button but nothing happens, no immediate points given. Not sure if this is a syncing issue because I know the guild stuff is handled differently (for obvious reasons) but it seems sometime after you click the button it syncs and you get the points, but I havent really kept track of it much, just seems like it acts a little buggy or shall I say doesnt give the desired results so I moved on to testing other things.

2billman
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by 2billman »

If i get shadow banned will it prevent me from earning guild points?

virtualmachine007
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Dread122113:
1) This piece of code control the reset time of shop

if (86400 < (null == De ? 0 : "number" == typeof De ? e.__cast(De, k) : "number" == typeof De && (0 | De) === De ? e.__cast(De, n) : "boolean" == typeof De ? e.__cast(De, m) ? 1 : 0 : "string" == typeof De ? parseFloat(De) : parseFloat(g.string(De)))) {
var Me = b.engine.getGameAttribute("TimeAway");
null != d.ShopRestock ? Me.setReserved("ShopRestock", 86400) : Me.h.ShopRestock = 86400
}

i tried to change all three 86400 (60x60x24) seconds to 60, the shop reset every 1 minute... but somehow the post office and daily task ALSO reset every 1 minute. You can play around with it and see which one control ONLY the shop but not others.

The good thing about this is you can CHOOSE your own reset time, change it to 60 (or 10 if you want) > wait 60 (or 10) seconds and everything reset > exit and change the code back to 86400, the rest point will go back to 24 hours.

2) about the guild quest / point, sorry I don't bother to change it since it is one of the fun thing to do everyday for me :)

3) about the skill variable K, D, S, I think I tried to change the number + / - but I don't see the different about it. The only thing I notice is K/D/S = 1 when the skill is a self buff. The other thing I tried to change is AFKtype: "line", I tried to change the skill ENERGY_BOLT from afk:auto to line, I don't see it flies off like the fire ball. you can play around with it and see what happened. :) My theory is those value is for calculation on AFK exp and how many mob you can kill. My first instinct on K/D/S is k=? d=distance and s=speed, that's all I can think of at this moment. I hope those help you~
Last edited by virtualmachine007 on Sat Aug 28, 2021 6:19 am, edited 5 times in total.

virtualmachine007
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

2billman:

Shadow banned means no one is able to see you in the game, i don't think it will prevent you from doing guild point... unless party dungeon is required in one of the future quest when the update occurred. Since no one can see you, I think all shadow banned people will not be able to find any parties.
Last edited by virtualmachine007 on Sat Aug 28, 2021 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.