Legends of Idleon

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
TimedRevolver
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by TimedRevolver »

Can't get that tool to work for the life of me. I put it in the game's folder like the instructions say, but when I click to load, it flashes the console up real quick, then closes.

I'm on Windows 10, so it's not an OS incompatibility.

Sevu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sevu »

Is there a way to continue the fishing streak even when I missed the fish? There's a quest that needs you to catch a Whale, for Whale to show up, you need to catch fishes and eels consecutively without missing.

Rohian
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Rohian »

TimedRevolver wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 5:27 am
Can't get that tool to work for the life of me. I put it in the game's folder like the instructions say, but when I click to load, it flashes the console up real quick, then closes.

You need to have steam open to run the executable.

Shishkebab
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Shishkebab »

Oh, the "lvl shrine" command gives you all the shrines in the level you picked, I thought it would just level up the shrines I have unlocked not the ones I didn't unlock yet, kinda sad, no idea if there is a command to remove the shrines I didn't unlock yet.

shiin
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by shiin »

Hi everyone, I would like to know if there is a definite way to remove the shadowban using the original game file (Z.js), I did the regex edit method, but it didn't work, is there any way or I'll have to get the cheat.js file to get back with my account without shadowban

TimedRevolver
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TimedRevolver »

Rohian wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:23 pm
TimedRevolver wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 5:27 am

You need to have steam open to run the executable.
I always have Steam open. It comes on when I power on my PC. And I never close it, so that isn't the problem.

Fritho
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Fritho »

Hi, If I get banned on one of my accounts, do I get banned on all the others? (they're on a different steam) Ty
Last edited by Fritho on Thu Oct 07, 2021 1:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Diskence
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Diskence »

I can't seem to get the godlike command to work. It "activates" on the tool, but I saw none of the effects in game. I tried it with each individual subcommand and no results either...
Also the unlock teleports command is not working for me. Teleport charges keep on being consumed.

Am I doing something wrong? Other commands such as drop, w1 and w3 are working fine.

Thanks!!

Edit: Nevermind! Restarted the tool a couple of times and now both are working fine.

MikeyHawker
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Legends of Idleon Alpha

Post by MikeyHawker »

Here's the latest version of the Legends of Idleon Alpha for you to enjoy. It does not have any modifications, it is just the base game. Be aware that it is buggy (as you'd expect from such an infallible #solodev) so use at your own risk. Lke everything else in the game, it's only half completed so don't expect anything to be fully functional.

The latest alpha includes:
- Pachinko Arcade
- Achievements
- Party Dungeons
- Some other minor additional things

To play with friends in party dungeon they will need to be using the same version as you. If you are shadowbanned then you will not be able to do party dungeons. This version of the alpha removes the level 200 and 10m max damage shadowban flags, so if you were shadowbanned for these reasons then you should now be unbanned (when playing this version).

To use simply drag the APK file into Bluestacks (or your preferred emulator). The emulator should handle the installation for you. Run the game. If you played Idleon previously on the emulator it should log you in automatically. Have fun!

Download link: [Link]

Tedko
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Tedko »

Anyone else having an issue with unlocking the second critter area and so on? Even after completing the quest Lord of the Hunt it doesn't show crabbos and the rest after. Once i enter the corrent critter area(the only critter i could see is the froge). I tried completing the whole chain with the "nullify" cheat and then on another account i completed it the legit way but in both cases i have the same issue i described above. Any ideas?

Anten
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Anten »

So far, broken by the latest update. If I have any free time, I will look into it tomorrow.

Trevaine
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Trevaine »

Haven't done any development with this other than adding my own custom cheat commands, but I am taking a stab at getting it working with the new update

Trevaine
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Trevaine »

I haven't attached a debugger yet, but it looks like this might have affected the injector functioning properly, which is pretty much all iBelg's code and I am not sure how active he is with this tool if at all.

Trevaine
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Trevaine »

So I found the fix, it was much more simple than I thought, but spent way more time learning how to debug javascript applications. If you download the source code, in main.js, line 94-98:

Code: Select all

if(config.unban == 0) newBody = originalBody.replace(/\w+\.ApplicationMain\s*?=/, (m) => `window.__idleon_cheats__=u;${m}`);
    else if(config.unban == 1) newBody = originalBody.replace(/\w+\.ApplicationMain\s*?=/, (m) => `window.__idleon_cheats__=u;${m}`).replaceAll(
      /b\.engine\.getGameAttribute\("OptionsListAccount"\)\[26\]\s*?=\s*?\d{1,}/g, `b.engine.getGameAttribute("OptionsListAccount")[26]=0`).replaceAll(
      /cleanMarkedFiles\(\!0\)/g,`cleanMarkedFiles(!1)`
    );
replace with

if(config.unban == 0) newBody = originalBody.replace(/\w+\.ApplicationMain\s*?=/, (m) => `window.__idleon_cheats__=v;${m}`);
    else if(config.unban == 1) newBody = originalBody.replace(/\w+\.ApplicationMain\s*?=/, (m) => `window.__idleon_cheats__=v;${m}`).replaceAll(
      /b\.engine\.getGameAttribute\("OptionsListAccount"\)\[26\]\s*?=\s*?\d{1,}/g, `b.engine.getGameAttribute("OptionsListAccount")[26]=0`).replaceAll(
    );
If you can't see the change, it's just changing the window.__idleon_cheats__=u to window.__idleon_cheats__=v
Then recompile, and replace the exe in the idleon folder and you are good to go.

[Link] here is Creater0822's link to the google drive, in the zip file in there you can find the instructions on how to build the exe yourself. I assume that requires windows 10. GL

SpencerEsquire
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SpencerEsquire »

Trevaine wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 4:45 pm
So I found the fix, it was much more simple than I thought, but spent way more time learning how to debug javascript applications. If you download the source code, in main.js, line 94-98:

if(config.unban == 0) newBody = originalBody.replace(/\w+\.ApplicationMain\s*?=/, (m) => `window.__idleon_cheats__=u;${m}`);
    else if(config.unban == 1) newBody = originalBody.replace(/\w+\.ApplicationMain\s*?=/, (m) => `window.__idleon_cheats__=u;${m}`).replaceAll(
    );
replace with

if(config.unban == 0) newBody = originalBody.replace(/\w+\.ApplicationMain\s*?=/, (m) => `window.__idleon_cheats__=v;${m}`);
    else if(config.unban == 1) newBody = originalBody.replace(/\w+\.ApplicationMain\s*?=/, (m) => `window.__idleon_cheats__=v;${m}`).replaceAll(
    );
If you can't see the change, it's just changing the window.__idleon_cheats__=u to window.__idleon_cheats__=v
Then recompile, and replace the exe in the idleon folder and you are good to go.

[Link] here is Creater0822's link to the google drive, in the zip file in there you can find the instructions on how to build the exe yourself. I assume that requires windows 10. GL

For the life of me I am not getting this to work. I'm following the instructions word for word and after I enter run build, it's coming up with nothing but errors