Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by salttotart »

salttotart wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:17 am
_Fayth wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 11:59 pm
salttotart wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:07 pm
I have been searching for to change the amount of boxes here for upgrades. I have search in 4-byte (2x value). 4-byte (1x value), Double, even All plugging in what numbers I can think of. Every one that comes up doesn't seem to change the value at all, but most times I get this: pure nothing found.
[mg][/img]
Idleon dosnt store how many you have left, but shows how many you have invested vs your total you should have

Seem even two items that should be identical in every way can have difference 'ID' values
So I should be looking for the total and go from there. Interesting... I will try that.
Yep, so it's a 4bytes (2x value). Since it is doing addition in the background of the completed orders/streak bonuses/etc. I found the value of the completed orders value and can increase that to get more points.

Craxto
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Craxto »

found the value, but it doesnt let me change it tho. Anyone got an Idea?^^
Also how to get Gems fast for duping on a fresh Account without doing too much?

salttotart
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by salttotart »

Craxto wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:04 am

found the value, but it doesnt let me change it tho. Anyone got an Idea?^^
Also how to get Gems fast for duping on a fresh Account without doing too much?
I've found that it doesn't like you changing any values that have decimals. Not sure why exactly. Only way I've found to grow EMP is to either use Time Candies (for character levels) or EXP Balloons (for everything). As for the gems, just do some of the main quest/get some achievements and the Gem item will drop. From there, dup.

Posting this for new players: you get Time Candies from the Gem Shop, or you get them from some major quests a bit into the game. It took me a day or two real time to get the 24 hour candies since there is only a chance you get them from the Gem Shop and you can only buy a few of those rolls each day.

Devilisious
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Devilisious »

So here is some stuff that is useful for people that are scared of getting banned/shadow banned.. So from what ive noticed is that the only time the servers get ur stuff updated is when. going to a new part of the map. switching characters / closing the game etc. So all u have to do to not get banned is don't have more than what u can hold in ur inventory when going somewhere.. ur chest is 100% save. the only way u do get banned is if a admin or whatever checks ur inventory etc.. I haven't gotten banned even when I cheat in allot. its when the server updates ur inventory and other stuff. ur in risk of being banned. I can't guarantee this is the case but asfar as ive noticed this is the case.

inkdrgn
Cheater
Cheater

Post by inkdrgn »

salttotart wrote:
I have been searching for to change the amount of boxes here for upgrades. I have search in 4-byte (2x value). 4-byte (1x value), Double, even All plugging in what numbers I can think of. Every one that comes up doesn't seem to change the value at all, but most times I get this: pure nothing found.
[mg][/img]
for the boxes, dupe in mats & silver pens then use an auto clicker or a macro to sign & refresh till you get the amount you need.

salttotart
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by salttotart »

inkdrgn wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:03 pm
salttotart wrote:
[mg][/img]
for the boxes, dupe in mats & silver pens then use an auto clicker or a macro to sign & refresh till you get the amount you need.
if you look a little higher up, you will see that I figured out how to find the correct values.

kamov
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kamov »

Hey guys i'm trying the cheat engine on the steam version but its not working on any itens at all. I've been follwing so many tutorials to no sucess. Any tips for me?

kamov
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kamov »

Last edited by kamov on Sat Jul 23, 2022 2:29 am, edited 2 times in total.

inkdrgn
Cheater
Cheater

Post by inkdrgn »

kamov wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:36 pm
Hey guys i'm trying the cheat engine on the steam version but its not working on any itens at all. I've been follwing so many tutorials to no sucess. Any tips for me?
make sure you have the right process selected, there are 4 that show up. you'll want the one using the most ram(convert the process ID/PID to hex). if you can't find a value the first go around try closing out the game & relaunching it. Also found it easiest to use something like the spore caps from the first area to find the slots with, since they are easy to get lots of. once you find the slot swap in the item to be edited and enjoy.

Devilisious
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Devilisious »

If any one is having trouble with the steam version of this game. U can hmu on discord : Devin#8156

Devilisious
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Devilisious »

inkdrgn wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 1:38 pm
kamov wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:36 pm
make sure you have the right process selected, there are 4 that show up. you'll want the one using the most ram(convert the process ID/PID to hex). if you can't find a value the first go around try closing out the game & relaunching it. Also found it easiest to use something like the spore caps from the first area to find the slots with, since they are easy to get lots of. once you find the slot swap in the item to be edited and enjoy.
If ur not sure what this guy means here is an alternative:

First make sure ur not on applications. go to the processes tab and find the 4 idleon processes.
select 1 of the processes and enable speed hack. set the speed hack higher to like 2. if the speed in game of for example the monster changes u have the right process. if not, repeat on the next process. do not keep speed hack on because it doesn't work on the steam version for to long. For me its always the 3rd process. still having issues just contact me on discord because its faster Devin#8156

SpokenSoftly
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SpokenSoftly »

Hey lads just a quick update, the currently available talent points are a double value per tab, it'll display properly and let you use the points as long as you don't switch to another tab, at which point it'll compare to what I assume is a separately stored "total" value and update accordingly. Resets properly with a reset item. Might poke around at some point, see if I can find the talent points "total" value.

theonlytazz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by theonlytazz »

just a quick note...

if you guys cant find anything, but still want a massive amount of "items"...

just enable GameGuardians Unrandomizer.

Value -1: (almost) every possible drop will drop
Value 0: Spawn Crystal Mob
Value 20: Highest "Crit" dmg, No Itemdrops it seems
Value 252: Mobs only drop their "mobdrop" and Gold, and mobs only walk small amount left/right

this also works when using Alchemy, to get the Talent Book "Tick Tock" on LVL 104 (i think i used Value 255 for that)
also works for woodchoppin and mining, just cant recall the value needed.

feel free to share more ideas

inkdrgn
Cheater
Cheater

Post by inkdrgn »

theonlytazz wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 12:48 pm
just enable GameGuardians Unrandomizer.
looks like that's only for the android version

theonlytazz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by theonlytazz »

so after messing around a bit... this is what i could come up with on the web version, no cheat engine, only Chrome