Legends of Idleon

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
qwertyuiop
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by qwertyuiop »

I'm having trouble getting the injectF4 to open the game, using windows troubleshoot I got the window to show for a split second with the following error message (Issues with file not found):

File not found!
Tool version 1.1.3 by iBelg, forked by Creater0822
InjectCheatF4
------------Tool Options------------
Unban: 0
Regex: \w+\.ApplicationMain\s*?=

Edit: How can I solve this

chimpdluffy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by chimpdluffy »

Melanthios wrote:
Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:44 am
valleymon wrote:
Fri Sep 23, 2022 5:25 am
I added a bunch of w4 stuff in case anyone's interested:

Main things are lab/cooking/breeding:
eggcap: false,
fenceyard: false,
battleslots: false,
petchance: false,
genes: false,
fasteggs: false,
labpx: false,
instameals: false,
instarecipes: false,
luckychef: false,
freekitchens: false,

I also added a damagemultiplier cheat eg: damagemultiplier 7 will just make you do 7x damage. That may help you if you want to get nice big printer samples, just 100x your damage and go to a silly multikill tier.

I might look at Pet stats tomorrow

ciao
Hey with the damage multiplier, would there possibly be a way to do the same for efficiency, for the sampling of skilling items.

valleymon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by valleymon »

qwertyuiop wrote:
Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:30 pm
I'm having trouble getting the injectF4 to open the game, using windows troubleshoot I got the window to show for a split second with the following error message (Issues with file not found):

File not found!
InjectCheatF4

Probably you are missing the config.json file which should be in the same folder as the InjectCheatF4.exe

valleymon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by valleymon »

chimpdluffy wrote:
Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:37 pm
Melanthios wrote:
Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:44 am
valleymon wrote:
Fri Sep 23, 2022 5:25 am
I added a bunch of w4 stuff in case anyone's interested:

Main things are lab/cooking/breeding:
eggcap: false,
fenceyard: false,
battleslots: false,
petchance: false,
genes: false,
fasteggs: false,
labpx: false,
instameals: false,
instarecipes: false,
luckychef: false,
freekitchens: false,

I also added a damagemultiplier cheat eg: damagemultiplier 7 will just make you do 7x damage. That may help you if you want to get nice big printer samples, just 100x your damage and go to a silly multikill tier.

I might look at Pet stats tomorrow

ciao
Hey with the damage multiplier, would there possibly be a way to do the same for efficiency, for the sampling of skilling items.
Nice idea, here you go:

Just
efficiencymultiplier 50

etc. Should apply to all skills I think.

also eg

afkmultiplier 5

does what you'd expect so another way to easy boost printer samples or get a lot for your candy.

I forgot to mention I also added "w3 worshipSpeed" which just makes your worship charge fast.

Also while these just apply a runtime change to the game calculation and don't change any actual stats, I expect they are safe, but havent really tested, thrown together quite quickly.

dgremlin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dgremlin »

Does anyone know the spawn name for the premium hats/chat rings/wings or if the injecter can nullify gem cost? I tried the old txt list and it dropped a ring saying I should buy gems. super noob at this

l8rdude1638
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by l8rdude1638 »

dgremlin wrote:
Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:32 pm
Does anyone know the spawn name for the premium hats/chat rings/wings or if the injecter can nullify gem cost? I tried the old txt list and it dropped a ring saying I should buy gems. super noob at this
You can use it to list items and look for them, but if it's the ones in the gem shop you're after (and the stones to upgrade them), then you can use the command "wide mtx" in the injector to nullify all gem shop costs. Everything will cost 0. It doesn't supersede any purchase limits, though.

Noob Cheater12
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Noob Cheater12 »

So I caved in and used the injecter, however after over 2600 post office orders (and I plan to continue to do more:
the suggestion I have if someone wants to look into is the ability to enable "silver pen mode" with a keybind. I.E. I press 1 and it activates, I press the post office order I want to refresh and it deactivates as usual. I have absolutely 0 idea if it's possible but would be cool if it is as the only thing that makes this painful is having to move the mouse back and forth so much whereas you could just press 1, click, press 1, click, press 1, click, rinse and repeat.

Edit: Only took me almost double the previous amount of orders to finally max all my post boxes :') And I don't have them all unlocked yet :D so looking forward to that. [Link]
Last edited by Noob Cheater12 on Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

robbversion1
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by robbversion1 »

Has anyone been able to activate auto loot with the injector?

Melanthios
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Melanthios »

valleymon wrote:
Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:29 pm
qwertyuiop wrote:

File not found!
InjectCheatF4

Probably you are missing the config.json file which should be in the same folder as the InjectCheatF4.exe
BTW thanks for the W4 stuff, could I bug ya to add the dead dna into the item list? probably the biggest thing holding me personally back. I appreciate the other w4 stuff you added though

valleymon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by valleymon »

Melanthios wrote:
Sat Sep 24, 2022 1:06 am
valleymon wrote:
Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:29 pm
qwertyuiop wrote:

File not found!
InjectCheatF4

BTW thanks for the W4 stuff, could I bug ya to add the dead dna into the item list? probably the biggest thing holding me personally back. I appreciate the other w4 stuff you added though
No worries, it was actually pretty fun and gave me a chance to brush up on my javascript which is a few years out of date! Decided to start taking a look and seeing what I could do around 11pm and ended up immersed until around 6am when I realised I really should have been in bed a long time ago!

It's already there if I understand you.

w4 genes

That sets the genetic upgrade cost on all pets to 0.

Alternatively you can just drop any number of Genetic0, Genetic1, Genetic2 and Genetic3 which correspond to each world

Edit:
Sorry, I realise i did misunderstand. Dead spirals, got it. I remember seeing the code that drops between 2 and 6 for each trashed pet, it would be simple to have it drop a huge number per pet, but I may dig a little and see if I can just set the upgrade costs to 0 for dna and meals as it seems more elegant.

valleymon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by valleymon »

Here ya go:

w4 petupgrades

also added w3 freeworship

Noob Cheater12
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Noob Cheater12 »

Is there a way to change my dungeon cards so I can get much more creds/flurbos and deal more damage etc with the injecter?

qwertyuiop
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by qwertyuiop »

Hey guys I fixed the launch issue by setting the unban to 1 in config?? Anyhow does anyone know or are able to test what shadow bannable and what's not? tyty in advance :D

Noob Cheater12
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Noob Cheater12 »

valleymon wrote:
Sat Sep 24, 2022 3:21 am
Here ya go:

w4 petupgrades

also added w3 freeworship
Thanks for the great cheats! I only have a couple comments, luckychef doesn't seem to work, if I enable it all of my meals are always a 0% chance to obtain no matter how many ladles I use. The moment I disable it I can manage to get new meals again (ofc at a chance, unless I just use an absurd amount of ladles). I can't seem to notice any difference with egg cap, maybe because I had the egg upgrades from gem shop? fasteggs, instameals and instarecipes are not quite fast/instant (i.e. fasteggs still takes 5s to make a new egg, instameals eventually works when you have really high cooking efficiency but otherwise it's still like 5s~) but wasn't sure if that was intentional or not, brought it up incase it wasn't c:

I think that's it, everything else seems to work great, absolutely love damage/afk/efficiency multipliers. Made life so much easier, hell the damage one even works in Dungeons and pairs well with godlike reach & godlike ability.

Noob Cheater12
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Noob Cheater12 »

qwertyuiop wrote:
Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:09 am
Hey guys I fixed the launch issue by setting the unban to 1 in config?? Anyhow does anyone know or are able to test what shadow bannable and what's not? tyty in advance :D
If you look around in the thread, there's a lot of talk about shadowban and what triggers it. General rule of thumb is "don't go wild" and you won't get caught. For example the godlike cheats are being a bit risky, you can also brick your account by obtaining items that aren't released yet or going to super high stats that shouldn't be doable yet.

The easiest way to stay under the radar is using all of the nullification cheats to progress while also not taking it too far. I.E. nullifying bubble costs but not upgrading them to insane levels, same for stamps, disabling anvil cost so you can create the better bags and gear, nullifying gem shop costs so you can buy all the premium upgrades, dropping in small amounts of items (so rather than just dropping in straight up 10m items, try just spawning in maybe 1-1000. If you really need more try using candies to gain the resource or if not possible find a smarter approach such as godlike ability + squire refinery skill to skip combustion cycles super fast).

I'd link you to a few posts explaining shadow bans in detail but unfortunately I'm not sure where they are >~>;